Thanks

Question Minecraft Aimbot for Guns ?

Hey, I’m looking for sb who could create a cheat for me (version 1.8.8) as inject to another version or a new client where i have Aimbot for minecraft with guns. My aim is tragic but the server makes still fun so i need help. I appreciate every help and hope sb contacting me. If u need more information about the server or what features the mod could have pm me.

Thanks for your time :)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by looczuss View Post
    Hey, I�m looking for sb who could create a cheat for me (version 1.8.8) as inject to another version or a new client where i have Aimbot for minecraft with guns. My aim is tragic but the server makes still fun so i need help. I appreciate every help and hope sb contacting me. If u need more information about the server or what features the mod could have pm me.

Thanks for your time
    I have the same request as you, but it seems to be futile. This is a dead forum; for some unknown reason, this section is completely dead. The last post here was almost two years ago. There are no replies here. I wonder if you still know any forums where cheating issues can be discussed, because I really want to get an answer. Thank you.