Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

EzRealm [0.96.x]

False Flags: 2
    MaxSecure: Trojan.Malware.300983.susgen
    Hybrid-Analysis: AV Detection: 32% Labeled as: Win/malicious_confidence_60%

Features: Auto-Nexus, Auto-Pot, (Auto-MagicPot <--think I fixed it but idk I remember it not being complete), Etc and more to come/be fixed.

Reasoning: Screen-Reading/SendingKeys/VkKeys/PixelMonitors/GlobalKeys

Revamped version I believe, not like 0.95 but I am uncertain as it's been awhile.
    This one should work but the overlay and many features need updating. If the EzRealm 0.95 does not work for you I believe this will.

From my understanding it is already up-to-code with MPGH's rules.

Many updates compared to 0.95, and more to come now that I am back!

Just to be clear, I have no clue where I had left off with this. Let me know if you have any issues. I will attempt to make a more appropriate post for it when I am ready to post the next update.

A.I.R. As.Is.Release
    <b>Downloadable Files</b> Downloadable Files
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

Coding Hobbyist | - Current Activity | BattleOn | RotMG |

Want to make my life better? <3 BTC: 3JoQRjwK28DVGTzL4mYkpjHRBeoFwNFVe7

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

acekur808 (3 Weeks Ago),Annihilan (1 Week Ago),Antonio17 (1 Week Ago),Azelina (3 Weeks Ago),[MPGH]Beex (4 Weeks Ago),BlizzardNova (1 Week Ago),Cajuga (1 Week Ago),DaniLands (3 Weeks Ago),Frakinet (2 Weeks Ago),jarogin (2 Weeks Ago),kayling (2 Weeks Ago),lynerfox (1 Week Ago),Madman8612 (4 Days Ago),miranda03 (3 Weeks Ago),SyCHoTiX (1 Week Ago),S~k~y~e (1 Week Ago),unblank (1 Week Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /approved

Reminder to people who plan to use this regularly: This is a pixel reader!!! It won't be perfect at saving your character 100% of the time. Play with caution as always, MPGH is never liable for your character's tombstone!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beex For This Useful Post:

IfOnlyYouKnew (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Beex View Post
    /approved

Reminder to people who plan to use this regularly: This is a pixel reader!!! It won't be perfect at saving your character 100% of the time. Play with caution as always, MPGH is never liable for your character's tombstone!
    Thank you! Yes everyone be aware this will almost never stop one hit kills. This version should be much smoother and way less likely to get you killed than 0.95.

Features/Planned features marked as (TBD):
    Redone UI
    Many efficiency issues resolved.
    Redone System
    PixelMonitor Usage Style Changed [Should be quicker]
    Low-End Keyboard Hook for Hotkeys (Hotkey options to be added)
    ArrowKeys Anti-Confuse Alpha (likely to be replaced)
    Auto-Aim System (TBD)
    EzOverlay (in-progress)
    Left-click simulation (Added/Usage TBD)
    Targets Game Window
    Simulate Key Presses, currently they need to be mapped to game defaults until I update it, such as R,V,F.
    EzRealm Helper, now certain items have little helpful tooltips when you hover over them.
    (TBD) Allow it to run active whilst not in the game screen without issues, easiest way is via a hotkey that toggles overall active states and notes their status as to not turn back on options you didn't already have on. (Since I want to make most options work you will be able to set this hotkey to your preference)

Issues to fix:
    1. If you attempt to turn on switches without the game the messagebox that appears is spammy and needs to be fixed to prevent so many from popping up, same with if you close the game before turning them off. My Apologize.

2. Once all options are on Alt-tab can feel laggy, will fix this soon.

3. Anti-confuse still maps to the arrow keys when not in RotMG, will fix.

4. Turning down settings may not show in the setting bar accurately at first making you press twice, to be fixed as well.

Please let me know what issues you have, if any. The lower the catch the higher the risk. I typically use 30-40 for AN and 50-60 for AP and AM
    Last edited by IfOnlyYouKnew; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:39 AM.
    Contributor: March 14'th, Minionforce: March 15'th, Minion Plus: May 30'th, 2023, Former Staff: #

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IfOnlyYouKnew For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Beex (3 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

Autonexus bugged for me

Autonexus happens automatically after I take some damage even before I reach the autonexus threshold

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by telzard View Post
    Autonexus happens automatically after I take some damage even before I reach the autonexus threshold
    Sorry to hear. What is your resolution?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    Sorry to hear. What is your resolution?
    1920 x 1080

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1920 x 1080
    Well f**k me lol, it should work fine.
    1. Run Game.
    2. Open EzRealm.
    3. Turn on Options, then adjust sliders
    4. I'm sorry I would really like to figure out why it isn't working ^_^

I assume it is a personal PC and you have Admin access. .NET Framework 4.5-4.8.1 Installed. Although pretty sure for Ezrealm I went with .NET 6.0.

Ensure in game your nexus, magicpot and healthpot control keys are all set to the games default I have not added in the option to use otherwise yet.

Is this occuring right after you take damage? or does it occur after a small, lets say singular hit that takes like 3% hp? As I kind of recall fixing an issue like that I was having. Hence maybe not. Thank you for commenting! I hope I can help get it working in the end or provide an update to fix your issue.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IfOnlyYouKnew View Post
    Well f**k me lol, it should work fine.
    1. Run Game.
    2. Open EzRealm.
    3. Turn on Options, then adjust sliders
    4. I'm sorry I would really like to figure out why it isn't working ^_^

I assume it is a personal PC and you have Admin access. .NET Framework 4.5-4.8.1 Installed. Although pretty sure for Ezrealm I went with .NET 6.0.

Ensure in game your nexus, magicpot and healthpot control keys are all set to the games default I have not added in the option to use otherwise yet.

Is this occuring right after you take damage? or does it occur after a small, lets say singular hit that takes like 3% hp? As I kind of recall fixing an issue like that I was having. Hence maybe not. Thank you for commenting! I hope I can help get it working in the end or provide an update to fix your issue.
    It happens after every 100 or damage, sometimes more. Happens to hixel cheat also.

If I have to guess? Probably it reads the potential hp you can get from life pots( the gui)

- - - Updated - - -

It happens after every 100 or damage, sometimes more. Happens to hixel cheat also.

If I have to guess? Probably it reads the potential hp you can get from life pots( the gui)
    Nevermind , that's the hp from ring.

Either way probably a bug/option problem from my side since none of the mpgh visual autonexus work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind , that's the hp from ring.

Either way probably a bug/option problem from my side since none of the mpgh visual autonexus work.
    Keep checking the next few days I’ll try to release a specific test version update here in the comments and have you try it, there will be four manual settings I’m going to make accessible and adjustable, there will be a physical representation to show percentage via the app

Thanks

Rotmg hacks

Are there any hacks for mac?