Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kamielftw View Post
    First of all "WE made aIW" Should be "They made aIW"

And no, Its made so people can play without paying for the game.
    What is changed? some game modes... Are there any other changes what the "PC COMMUNITY" wants to see?
    Once again,
    Game is ILLEGAL
    I play ILLEGAL
    You sir, fail.

The GAME being illegal effects how YOU play? Why do you play if you are so hostile to AIWNet? From what you said, your intentions for cheating come from AIWNet being illegal. So let me get this right, in your rampage to stop alternate MW2 servers, you are using cheats? It seems to me like you're trying to stick up for your failure at playing the game. Don't wanna cheat on IW aye? Or is it that you were banned and mommy refuses to get you another copy? Seriously, grow the fuck up and stop making excuses for yourself so you look cool on the internet.

Personally, I like hacks too. In all fairness, it is ALSO what the PC community wants. BUT when the founder\owner\developer of a project notices himself that the level of hacking is absurd and needs to stop, the hacking NEEDS to stop. I'm sure you guys can live without seeing your MW2 enemy through walls to get that long awaited nuke.

P.S. before anyone notices my 1 post in a year, yep, I AM a leecher. Don't really play FPS enough or have access to my computer than can run them to actually be active on an FPS hacking forum, sorry you missed out on me, I'm sure its a great loss to your social confidence to know that you only got to read one of my posts.
    Last edited by jakemister12; 07-01-2010 at 08:37 PM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jakemister12 For This Useful Post:

aIW|Blitz (07-01-2010),brutuka (07-02-2010),GBot! (07-01-2010),Hell_Demon (07-01-2010),Max Damage (07-01-2010),sound™ (07-03-2010),zanny1 (07-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemister12 View Post
    You sir, fail.

The GAME being illegal effects how YOU play? Why do you play if you are so hostile to AIWNet? From what you said, your intentions for cheating come from AIWNet being illegal. So let me get this right, in your rampage to stop alternate MW2 servers, you are using cheats? It seems to me like you're trying to stick up for your failure at playing the game. Don't wanna cheat on IW aye? Or is it that you were banned and mommy refuses to get you another copy? Seriously, grow the fuck up and stop making excuses for yourself so you look cool on the internet.

Personally, I like hacks too. In all fairness, it is ALSO what the PC community wants. BUT when the founder\owner\developer of a project notices himself that the level of hacking is absurd and needs to stop, the hacking NEEDS to stop. I'm sure you guys can live without seeing your MW2 enemy through walls to get that long awaited nuke.

P.S. before anyone notices my 1 post in a year, yep, I AM a leecher. Don't really play FPS enough or have access to my computer than can run them to actually be active on an FPS hacking forum, sorry you missed out on me, I'm sure its a great loss to your social confidence to know that you only got to read one of my posts.
    LOL,Did you just create this account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by jakemister12 View Post
    You sir, fail.

If this man registers at my forum, I will give him a medal.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Max Damage For This Useful Post:

Hell_Demon (07-01-2010),jakemister12 (07-02-2010),zanny1 (07-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
    He doesn't seem to catch on very fast.
    Don't be so demeaning, I was reacting on these parts:

With this announcement, I'm also asking all hacking sites to STOP producing hacks for alterIWNet.
    won't work. Don't bother asking.

If in 3 days, the situation doesn't change, alterIWNet will be suspended indefinitely.
    the situation won't change in 3 days, you know that.. don't bother threatening.

Taking down the servers while looking for improvements is not the best idea imo. If it's down too long, people will start looking elsewhere, setting up their own 'alterIWNET', buying the official game out of impatience, etc.
    It will do damage to the longevity of alterIWNET.
    People will prefer having to quit and reconnect a few times to avoid cheaters, over not being able to play at all.
    Last edited by Neekokeen; 07-01-2010 at 08:45 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Neekokeen For This Useful Post:

fuckadmins (07-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Hell_demon is here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sagge1 View Post
    LOL,Did you just create this account.
    Read my join date, I believe its just below my avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Max Damage View Post
    If this man registers at my forum, I will give him a medal.
    Will do, cap`n.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jakemister12 For This Useful Post:

fuckadmins (07-01-2010),GBot! (07-01-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @ jakemister12:kamielftw's reply proves my previous statement, that the people who find their way to, and use, illegal copies of games, are the same kind of people who will find their way to, and use, cheats.
    You are a hacker, and you have a choice: buy the official game for 60 bucks, most likely get it banned shortly after.
    or
    Getting alterIWNET for free, that doesn't have VAC.. hmmm..
    What did you expect?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Neekokeen For This Useful Post:

fuckadmins (07-01-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Neekokeen View Post
    @ jakemister12:kamielftw's reply proves my previous statement, that the people who find their way to, and use, illegal copies of games, are the same kind of people who will find their way to, and use, cheats.
    You are a hacker, and you have a choice: buy the official game for 60 bucks, most likely get it banned shortly after.
    or
    What did you expect?
    Exactly, they WILL just go on AIWNet and cheat. That does not mean they can be ALLOWED to. He asked you guys to stop making hacks, and most of you are basicly saying- "We can't stop making hacks!! These guys don't wanna buy the real game and go to AIWNet to cheat!!" So what? Let them go to alterIWnet, just don't provide the devices to modfiy their gameplay in an unfair manner.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    or
    What did you expect?
    They lowered the price cuz half the staff that did the game got fired...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    @"you guys": I do not make or use cheats. (just to clarify) I'm on here for modding and things like console unlockers.

And btw, I agree with you, that's not it, but you know this is pointless!
    'Asking' hackers to stop hacking or making hacks? Come on..
    Maybe you should ask Palestine and Israel to stop fighting..

Will
    not
    happen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by sagge1 View Post
    Hell_demon is here
    Should I remind you guys of: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/269-call-d...ys-f-cked.html

I no longer support hacking on AlterIW(also removed AlterIW compatabilty from my soon to be released MPGH pub hack ^^)
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

aIW|Blitz (07-01-2010),brutuka (07-02-2010),fuckadmins (07-01-2010),Max Damage (07-01-2010),wizhu (07-01-2010),zanny1 (07-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    @"you guys": I do not make or use cheats. (just to clarify) I'm on here for modding and things like console unlockers.

And btw, I agree with you, that's not it, but you know this is pointless!
    'Asking' hackers to stop hacking or making hacks? Come on..
    Maybe you should ask Palestine and Israel to stop fighting..

Will
    not
    happen
    Hardly pointless - it was just time to sharpen our teeth. The original ban system was known to be rather weak.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    And you guys should be happy that they allow you to play on AlterIW, they could just turn it into a closed community, cheater problem solved, they're happy and enjoying free MW2, you're unhappy because you'll have to purchase a new copy of MW2. The least you could do is cut down on cheating or stop it completely.
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hell_Demon For This Useful Post:

aIW|Blitz (07-02-2010),jakemister12 (07-01-2010),Max Damage (07-01-2010),sound™ (07-03-2010),zanny1 (07-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    HellDemon has the right idea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why cant I be allowed to cheat an Illegal game?

You stole MW2 from Infinity Ward, So I'll ruin it for you ^_^

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ZeroTroubles For This Useful Post:

zanny1 (07-06-2010)

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast