Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    as usual many post, nobody is saying anything other then complaining about things.

What I am attempting to do is to have some limit put on post that are off topic such as what many of you are doing on this.

reading threw 40 plus pages on a hack, with only 3 or 4 replies about glitches with it or if it works is a complete waist of time and memory on any sight. I have no issues with people getting advice on how to use something, or even people recommending solutions and attempting to problem solve.

But alot of the replies on MPGH hacks and game mods, are off topic.

GReat hack/mod, should be a simple thanks (bottom right of the post)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    You know I was complained about the same respect problem of the forums, and you know what I was told.

Well here.

If you don't like it go onto another site, and try complaining about something like this and get a infraction and then come bitch here about our rules and just get flamed for being the Choob/ Newb that you are.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    as usual many post, nobody is saying anything other then complaining about things.

What I am attempting to do is to have some limit put on post that are off topic such as what many of you are doing on this.

reading threw 40 plus pages on a hack, with only 3 or 4 replies about glitches with it or if it works is a complete waist of time and memory on any sight. I have no issues with people getting advice on how to use something, or even people recommending solutions and attempting to problem solve.

But alot of the replies on MPGH hacks and game mods, are off topic.

GReat hack/mod, should be a simple thanks (bottom right of the post)
    if people followed your stupid little rules,
    then mpgh would suck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    While most of you are flaming about this dude, I agree with him.

Yes, the famous Mouzie agreeing with a Choob, who to know, but remember you was HIM in one point, you're not any better than him. I agree, I've seen Minions just carrying on a pointless thread and carrying on like nothing is going on.

No before you say, "Spam is common here in the section," then you're breaking rules, which SHOULD be revokled into a ban for a few days. What the dude is saying that MPGH's staff should get off their fucking ass and start hammering on this shit and I agree 100%.

Now his ideas maybe stupid, but he DOES have a point, I and others don't want to fucking read pages after pages of spams and useless shit, discussion that is going on and whatever. I've seen a Minion JOINING IN the conversation.

Now, bitching that he should leave or go to another sit because he is 'complaining', making you looking like a hypocrite because you're COMPLAINING about him..complaining.

Now, you guys need to grasp between his words, not the words itself.

Thanks
    If you don't like the rules here, then you should go to another forums where the rules are more stricter

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    See anyone spamming. Report to me.

Thanks
    NO offense, but many that are replying on this do not see how they are guilty of what they are calling others.

MPGH, is a sight for ideas, about many games, as well as how to improve the game play for its members. Name calling and being immature by attacking members or those that are nice enough to make hacks available for us to use. Does not promote or encourage them to countinue making us the hacks and mods that they do.

The facts are simple many members on here lack the knowledge and skill, to make their own hacks or mods. Very few people go back to DOS, basic, or even pascal.

Like other members, I am also members of other sights myself. The fact is what makes this sight successful is not the members or the moderators or the staff, but that many of the coders from other sights also make their hacks and mods available here. Fact many of the coders that make the hacks/mods are members of most other sights, they make their hacks available on those sights as well. I am sure Obama is aware of this aswell. I do not need to say what coders are also on the other sights.

I am not one of those with no respect for others, that I would take something from any sight hex edit it, and claim it as my own, and repost it on another sight asking for respect and acceptance.

Call me a name and think about what it really does, nothing to me. I do not care if people like or dislike me. calling me names only proves 1 thing that I have affected you, and you are the weaker person that, is only attacking me because of your weak personality and character.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Hmm. I get your point, but seriously, you're not going to fully eradicate spam and off topic posts.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    You need to realize that the majority of people on this site, including staff, are teenagers.. not like 16 or 17.. more like 12 and 13.. Childish is all they know.

It is our jobs to make sure that threads stay on topic.. but you can't avoid off topic spam.. Hell im still guilty of doing it every once in a while.. it just happens.. but as long as the posts get back to the original topic, No Harm No Foul.
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
    You need to realize that the majority of people on this site, including staff, are teenagers.. not like 16 or 17.. more like 12 and 13.. Childish is all they know.
    I'm 14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    See anyone spamming. Report to me.
    Yes, king negro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali View Post

I'm 14
    thank you for proving my point

\/ atleast songki knows hes a failphag
    Want to see my programs?
    \/ CLICK IT BITCHES \/

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Grim For This Useful Post:

Ali (07-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post

thank you for proving my point
    I'm 16. Failphags.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by trigot View Post
    NO offense, but many that are replying on this do not see how they are guilty of what they are calling others.

MPGH, is a sight for ideas, about many games, as well as how to improve the game play for its members. Name calling and being immature by attacking members or those that are nice enough to make hacks available for us to use. Does not promote or encourage them to countinue making us the hacks and mods that they do.

The facts are simple many members on here lack the knowledge and skill, to make their own hacks or mods. Very few people go back to DOS, basic, or even pascal.

Like other members, I am also members of other sights myself. The fact is what makes this sight successful is not the members or the moderators or the staff, but that many of the coders from other sights also make their hacks and mods available here. Fact many of the coders that make the hacks/mods are members of most other sights, they make their hacks available on those sights as well. I am sure Obama is aware of this aswell. I do not need to say what coders are also on the other sights.

I am not one of those with no respect for others, that I would take something from any sight hex edit it, and claim it as my own, and repost it on another sight asking for respect and acceptance.

Call me a name and think about what it really does, nothing to me. I do not care if people like or dislike me. calling me names only proves 1 thing that I have affected you, and you are the weaker person that, is only attacking me because of your weak personality and character.
    1. If you don’t want to post more than 5 times on a topic, don’t.
    2. If you don’t like name calling and the like, then go to a site where everybody is a pussy.
    4. Report any spam to the appropriate staff member.
    3. Feelings are for fags, fag.

Thanks
    Quit QQing RageQuiting ******

17. The Following User Says Thank You to whit For This Useful Post:

Ali (07-08-2010)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast