Quote Originally Posted by windows File View Post
Okay reason why I am posting this in here is because its mainly that I am in the modding section, I am not in the hacking part of CA Section because I don't hack unless its on my hacking account which I don't use any hacks from this site, my friend provides them for me, So I am asking this question, and it will be in the poll as well.

Who all supports me being minion.

-Recently I have seen my support picture.

In a lot of peoples signatures, and one individual who has it as there Avatar picture.

So I am just asking who supports me, if you do please post. If you don't post that to so I know who you are. [Also please give me a reason why your support me, or don't]

The main reason why I am posting this is for the simple reason to thank all my supporters, and those who don't support me, please tell me why so I can work on the reason's you don't support me.

To the Minions: Please do not close this, if it is agents the rules/ Which I don't believe it is then please tell me and I will edit it to fit the broken rule[s].
-If you are wondering why it is in this section.
•Answer• As I have said its because I am mainly in the CA Modding Section, I don't use Hacks/ I also don't test them.

This is what i saw on a another thread by windows files and i want to say i support him but i also have a question for you mpghians here!. Do u want me as you Minion of the Ca section?
Also i've been active lately, i am a long mpgh supportive member( I dont know why dave doesn't give me Tm). I have low posts because i was inactive for the last year because Mpgh keep going down, so i gave up and waited a while and played combat arms . then a year or so later i became active again since mpgh wont go down anymore

So i jsut want to know guys? Do u accept me as your minion force? Will you vote for me?

/Edit and yes also give me reason why you support me
Thanks , peter