Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    The concept of God is flawed.
    Believing in something nearly unexplainable (there are some facts, redshift etc but mostly theories) such as the Big Bang is far more logical than believing in something that has absolutely logical grounds.

Why complicate things? Surely if there was a God, we wouldn't be debating if he existed or not.
    God exists to people who only believe in God,whether or not he exists in the scientific world is beyond what they want to believe,the christian religon will not be destroyed for the forseeable future unless God can be completely disproven.
    I buy stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceReconCommando View Post
    if u actually read the bible, it states that eve was thrown out of the garden and god made Adam a new wife.
    /yea

But Eva kept the apple, changed her name into Eris and started the Trojan War.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceReconCommando View Post
    if u actually read the bible, it states that eve was thrown out of the garden and god made Adam a new wife.
    So? Adam was still punished then? He didn't live forever. Earth was supposed to be Heaven 2.0, why isn't it?

Also, even if Adam did get a new wife, incest would still had to be necessary for the creation of the human race.

Why do we have hereditary diseases if we were all built from the image of God? Did God have parkinsons and down syndrome etc etc ?

Thanks
    Please tell how someone lives for 280k years please?
    I buy stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by argusomega1 View Post
    Please tell how someone lives for 280k years please?
    That's one reason that he is called a Goddess.

Thanks

So? Adam was still punished then? He didn't live forever. Earth was supposed to be Heaven 2.0, why isn't it?

Also, even if Adam did get a new wife, incest would still had to be necessary for the creation of the human race.

Why do we have hereditary diseases if we were all built from the image of God? Did God have parkinsons and down syndrome etc etc ?
    If God was ever proven to be real,then he would be a twisted person,because we are his experiments,not perfect in his design,but succesptible to all problems that he does not have.
    I buy stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    The concept of God is flawed.
    Believing in something nearly unexplainable (there are some facts, redshift etc but mostly theories) such as the Big Bang is far more logical than believing in something that has absolutely logical grounds.

Why complicate things? Surely if there was a God, we wouldn't be debating if he existed or not.
    If God is ignoring your BS, then that doesn't mean you should continue your BS. He is the most merciful and most magnificent. He loves His creation and forgives them. There is a limit to everything. Don't cross it. Don't challenge God !!! I am just saying this for your own good. /yea

Thanks
    DBB, you completely skipped all my points in my post and babbled on about some irrelevant stuff.

No-one can live for 280k years.
    Infact, we can trace an ancestor (this is a fact, not a belief) to 3.2 million years ago.

Why is the Bible so inaccurate? I know why, because it was written by men and not by God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    DBB, you completely skipped all my points in my post and babbled on about some irrelevant stuff.

Infact, we can trace an ancestor (this is a fact, not a belief) to 3.2 million years ago.

Why is the Bible so inaccurate? I know why, because it was written by men and not by God.
    Obviously. I never said I believe the bible. The bible is shit and It's not even worthy of using a capital letter.

State your points better.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FLAMESABER View Post
    If God is ignoring your BS, then that doesn't mean you should continue your BS. He is the most merciful and most magnificent. He loves His creation and forgives them. There is a limit to everything. Don't cross it. Don't challenge God !!! I am just saying this for your own good. /yea
    This is proof of how religion works.
    We are supposed to fear our own logic and told to stay quiet about "what we don't understand".

Religion is a method of control. If people like FLAMESABER would understand that, the world would be a better place.

I will challenge God till the day I die. Even if I die and I am confronted by a God (it won't happen, but lets say it does) I will not accept him. He has not done a good job so I will be angry with him, rather than he be angry with me.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

It was created by God and edited by men !! /yea

Thanks
    Do you have any proof of that?
    Nope.
    It was created by men who wanted power, they got it.
    Going shop brb

Thanks
    It was created by God and edited by men !! /yea
    As seeing that video saying that God exists,but as such a thing that it never exists nor will it ever exist,means that it cannot effect us,matter cannot be created once it is already their,this would mean that you can place yourself into a wall without destroying it,or modifying it in any way.

Also says that god is omnipresent(always present)inspatial(does not have spatial limits)and is not made out of matter(making it not present)making it present,and not present at the same time.God is also something that has no affect over us,it just created matter,then matter choose to do what it wanted.
    I buy stuff

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

This is proof of how religion works.
    We are supposed to fear our own logic and told to stay quiet about "what we don't understand".

Religion is a method of control. If people like FLAMESABER would understand that, the world would be a better place.

I will challenge God till the day I die. Even if I die and I am confronted by a God (it won't happen, but lets say it does) I will not accept him. He has not done a good job so I will be angry with him, rather than he be angry with me.
    I am not afraid of anything but Allah. Your logic is Big Bang and that is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Religion is peace, not a method of control. No one forces you to convert to Islam or Christianity. This world was a better place when Muslims ruled the world for more than 800 years, and then came the Godless people who ruined everything.

Thanks
    lol how bout this one... if god was real wanna know what i would say to god?

i would say something like this

"Fuck you, you fucking slave driver that will create a life of hell for people to live and STILL have to worship your every decision to completely smother the human race into chaos! I listen to no one who acts as if they are higher and more important! IF we was created in your image then we are an equal to you and shall not follow your rules and our fate shall not be decided upon such a selfish hog who wishes life to not be or suffer!"

there i feel better now that thats out of my system

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast