Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow

Angry ANOTHER FUCKING IW FAIL.

Alright, let's look at this for a second.

What are some of the best things about Modern Warfare 2?

-The weapons
    -The graphics
    -The killstreak rewards

So what on EARTH makes IW think that making a new type of play called BAREBONES (TDM and Team Tactical without killstreak rewards) would be popular at all? And what the fuck made them think it'd be a good idea to remove capture the flag? I have friends who are QUITTING because CTF is gone. On the PC, stats for barebones are 88 players on regular barebones and 90 on barebones pro. Even fucking 3rd person team tactical has 5 times or more than that. With regular TDM having 3 or 4k. IW, you really fucked up this time. Pray to God that Treyarch pulls your shit back together with Black Ops.

Thanks
    Why you mad though?
    Don't play that game mode then...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    barebones is a good type, and a lot of machinima directors play it. its without killstreaks so NO FAGS SIT THERE AND CAMP. i bet you do eh? faggy little ****** camps with his cock flailing his underdeveloped sperm around.

LOLWUT?

*edit

k i didn't read your whole post and i just reread it after and LOL who the fuck plays it on PC? you can't afford a proper console? l000000l. they're thousands of players on 360 who play barebones. and the killstreak rewards dont make the game great, it makes the game suck. because you got 12 year olds sitting in a corner masterbating to there gun on screen waiting for some ****** to run past, then say "OH BITCH I FUCKED YOU UP! YOU MA NIGGA NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH!". you sir fail.
    Last edited by Austin; 07-15-2010 at 08:59 PM.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Its just a video game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post
    barebones is a good type, and a lot of machinima directors play it. its without killstreaks so NO FAGS SIT THERE AND CAMP. i bet you do eh? faggy little ****** camps with his cock flailing his underdeveloped sperm around.

LOLWUT?

*edit

k i didn't read your whole post and i just reread it after and LOL who the fuck plays it on PC? you can't afford a proper console? l000000l. they're thousands of players on 360 who play barebones. and the killstreak rewards dont make the game great, it makes the game suck. because you got 12 year olds sitting in a corner masterbating to there gun on screen waiting for some ****** to run past, then say "OH BITCH I FUCKED YOU UP! YOU MA NIGGA NOW YOU FUCKING BITCH!". you sir fail.
    I camp on occasion yes. And I could afford an Xbox if I wanted, but I prefer the flexibility of a higher end gaming computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Its just a video game.
    I realize this, it just never ceases to amaze me how many times a company can screw up what was supposed to be the biggest game of the year, in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
    Why you mad though?
    Don't play that game mode then...
    I dont, but why would they remove a game mode lots of people played and loved (on the PC) and replace it with a game mode that no one plays (on PC)?

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Dude. If you don't wanna play it don't play it.
    CTF sucks too.

未来が見えなくて怖いから
    未来が見えてしまって悲しいから
    目を閉じて優しい思い出に浸ってしまう

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    hes just mad theres one less gametype he can rage about.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Saboteur View Post
    *edit

WHAT THE FUCK!?
    What do you mean 'can't afford proper console'??
    What the fuck is that suppost to mean!!
    PC is BETTER than console. (i dont want a war ehh)
    Are you hinting at PC gamers are for people who 'cant afford' shit??
    Gaming computers (that have graphics much higher, better performance etc etc than consoles) is like 1,000 dollars.
    (hehe this is also a dominate PC gaming forum too)

And when you say 'thousands play it on xbox' well there are like 20k (or more idk) that play TDM.
    So when we say '80 play on pc' and like two thousand play on TDM then it scales up.
    There for the game mode sucks.

And for your information CTF isn't a bad gamemode. It's pretty much a standard game mode for most games I'd say. And to replace it with one that can only be applied to mw2 just doesn't make sense. Like if they replaced it with someone everyone had heard about then it would have made more sense.

Also fuck machinama directors who can't play the game and make good videos with out the disadvantage of campers. It's part of the game and if they can't deal with it then they shouldn't make videos. (ya ok fucking kids camping suck but so do other people, there will always be campers) Not to mention kill streak rewards don't make the game sucks anyway. Most people can't play very well without them (kinda no0bish though).

If they where gonna add this then they should have replaced something else or just added it not replaced something.

Ex Middleman