Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep

Latest Released Hacks *Are Hacks Now Pointless?*

Sup guys names TwEaK Aka Deco,
    I been thinking about MPGH release's and I think its pointless now... everyone is now a "Coder" everyone
    apparently can make hotkey pubs and menu pubs but the overall truth is they dont now anything about
    hacking and what its like, it disappoints me to see these people releasing hacks and there not even
    good >.> remember matypattys guys? Yea that guy he's the most LEGIT coder besides me that I know *hes ma best friend*
    remember when he had a simple hotkey pub and then he got better and released menu pubs and no one else could
    release a menu pub cause they didnt know how BUT matypatty pulled through and did, now all of a sudden
    everyone has a menu pub everyone has a hotkey hack everyones working on hans... I dont get it, it just makes things
    pointless now cause you your self can go make one and now everyone's spoiled "Wheres no recoil, Wheres no reload, Wheres OPK"
    Come'on guys your not that much of a feen for hacks play Legit for a lil get back to the old days of when CA used to
    be fun and there wasnt AS MUCH hackers you know this is my opinion and this is what i think...

Post back with your reply or what you think about this Discussion.

-TwEaK aka Deco

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to .:TwEaK:. For This Useful Post:

Ali (07-21-2010),whit (07-20-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    When there are no hacks people start raging and begging for hacks.
    Now when there are lots of hacks out there, you're saying .... Yeah.

I just don't get people. :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Im not asking for less im trying to say the fact the everyone thinks there a coder now everyone thinks they can Hex Edit they think there pro they think there A CODER there not my point is that the distribution of hacks is now pointless cause of how many people call them selfs coders and think that they can actually code

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by .:TwEaK:. View Post
    Sup guys names TwEaK Aka Deco,
    I been thinking about MPGH release's and I think its pointless now... everyone is now a "Coder" everyone
    apparently can make hotkey pubs and menu pubs but the overall truth is they dont now anything about
    hacking and what its like, it disappoints me to see these people releasing hacks and there not even
    good >.> remember matypattys guys? Yea that guy he's the most LEGIT coder besides me that I know *hes ma best friend*
    remember when he had a simple hotkey pub and then he got better and released menu pubs and no one else could
    release a menu pub cause they didnt know how BUT matypatty pulled through and did, now all of a sudden
    everyone has a menu pub everyone has a hotkey hack everyones working on hans... I dont get it, it just makes things
    pointless now cause you your self can go make one and now everyone's spoiled "Wheres no recoil, Wheres no reload, Wheres OPK"
    Come'on guys your not that much of a feen for hacks play Legit for a lil get back to the old days of when CA used to
    be fun and there wasnt AS MUCH hackers you know this is my opinion and this is what i think...

Post back with your reply or what you think about this Discussion.

-TwEaK aka Deco
    Nobody cares about your bitching, if you don't like it, go somewhere else, the fact is that people makes a lot of hacks and not your 'friend' hacks, shows that the community is spreading.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    wrong session dude move it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    gtfo my thread you troll fkin Jew

**Edit
    Quote Originally Posted by bdzad3z View Post
    wrong session dude move it
    Its a discussion about hacks and about combat arms so its in the right section...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Oh my God.. I am soo.. soo hurt.

Considering that you can't defend your own bitching really let yourself down.

I mean, look at you, bitching about the littlest of thing and trying to be so damn tough and attack my religious, that shows you are such a little sad boy who needs to go back to daddy to suck on his balls.

And.. no wrong section, this should be only for hack release.

Thanks
    Mouzie, calm the fuck down
    More hacks, less work for the people that get VM'ed / PM'ed / have to deal with the noobs in the help section.
    Larger community, more wanna-be MPGH'ers due to leeching.
    Your work (If you have work already) Is out there, leeched.
    idgaf about hacks and the drama behind it....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Done flaming? Got it off your chest? Feel better? Cause if you do then post nice things and stop being a troll this is a thread for people who either feel the same way or have thought about this of made just want to leave a comment about what they think or what ever they want to post so if you dont got something nice to say dont say it at all thank you.<<Period

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    Mouzie, calm the fuck down
    More hacks, less work for the people that get VM'ed / PM'ed / have to deal with the noobs in the help section.
    Larger community, more wanna-be MPGH'ers due to leeching.
    Your work (If you have work already) Is out there, leeched.
    idgaf about hacks and the drama behind it....
    I am very calm, I shot a raccoon today, made my day great.

Done flaming? Got it off your chest? Feel better? Cause if you do then post nice things and stop being a troll this is a thread for people who either feel the same way or have thought about this of made just want to leave a comment about what they think or what ever they want to post so if you dont got something nice to say dont say it at all thank you.<<Period
    Flaming? I would call defensive argument, since you verbally attack me for being blunt and honest?

I don't have to post nice things, I don't have to do a damn thing, this is life, get over it. People don't care, that's life, as long as you give them hacks; they just don't care.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    Flaming? I would call defensive argument, since you verbally attack me for being blunt and honest?

I don't have to post nice things, I don't have to do a damn thing, this is life, get over it. People don't care, that's life, as long as you give them hacks; they just don't care.
    Right... I see no sense in your posts your just pissy about something ima ignore you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Well a simple solution, don't post addresses anymore, if people really want to learn they will do the hard way....

If everybody keep telling to all the world what the new address for this is, etc.. just for a few rep points, then, this will keep up forever.

BTW, matypatty really is a coder, I agree with you.
    Originally Posted by flavjo
    Sorry for my chooby question but where do i find the C++ Express in my PC???
    Originally Posted by Deco
    i'll just punch him in the face nd steal his shoes *nigga style*

why do you wanna know?? so you can kill me?
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    I am very calm, I shot a raccoon today, made my day great.
    Please tell me the pelt is alright?
    You can always sell a good raccoon fur.
    [IMG]https://www.find-heavyequipmen*****m/images/small-loading.gif [/IMG]Loading content... Please wait while the rest of this post loads.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Oh my God.. I am soo.. soo hurt.

Considering that you can't defend your own bitching really let yourself down.

I mean, look at you, bitching about the littlest of thing and trying to be so damn tough and attack my religious, that shows you are such a little sad boy who needs to go back to daddy to suck on his balls.

And.. no wrong section, this should be only for hack release.
    Dude, you've got problems.
    I didn't see him post a single thing about your religion. Plus, he isn't acting tough, he's just stating his opinion.
    Chill out.

I support this. All I see in hack threads now is WHERE IS [Insert Hack Name], or THIS SUCKS/DOESNT WORK/IS DETECTED.
    I rarely even see a working hack either. I even went through the list of "working hacks" in a sticky thread and none of them worked, yet they do not update it. They even closed a working hack thread.
    I think it's a perfect time for people to take a break from hacking.

Pro Tip I Learned:

After you've been hacking with ONLY CHAMS for about a month, stop using them and play regularly. You might surprise yourself with how good you are.

PS- this IS in the wrong part of the forums :P
    Thank Me If I Helped.

[IMG]https://i1090.photobucke*****m/albums/i371/Monstuhrz/Foxxy_zpsac4feba4.jpg[/IMG]
    Created by

"Snuggles <3"

I have been a Hack Tester for a little over three years. If you have any questions, please PM me or email me at FoxCharm@yahoo.com
    ~Fox

Combat Arms - Hack Testing

Crossfire - Currently Reinstalling

Respect List
    [MPGH]Dreamer - He's my bitch.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

**Edit

Its a discussion about hacks and about combat arms so its in the right section...
    Wow I hate racist Bitches like you.
    Quotes I live by.

A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

mhm

i live in texas

i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

he's 4 yrs old

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast