Thanks

Red face [Help]Suggestions

Hallo All, i'm a new bie here

I really need some suggestions about create ddl file to hack multy player games
    In my country, there is one the best popular Multi player games, called Point Blank, it's first shooter games

I've a lot hack for the games, like for wall hack, etc, by inject dll files to the games, but the administrator always update the games almost every week, so the hack can not less longer.

It's has anti hacking software to, called 'Hackshield' and always auto update

What i'm hopelu asking is, plz anyone can assist me how to create my own dll inject files to hack the game

I'm really hard learner and one to learn so badly...plzz help

I've a lot program how to edit dll file, like '010editor' ; 'Cygnus Hex Editor' ; etc, but i still don't now, which adrees hexdecimal i should change to crack the game, ex : for wall hack

I've some version dll file which inject to wall hack the game, and i had try to compare dll file from 1 version and newest version, and i've found the address which difference to another

"Is there enyone can help me how to create such kind dll files, i can upload the 'dll' sample files to someone who kindly teach me

To : huge kindly master teacher

Thanx Million...............

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    WarRock & stuff has also a hackshield, its auto updating as you know.
    You gonna have to bypass it week after week
    There is no other solution for it.

So you need only to bypass it in ur dll.
    So how far are you?
    Maby i can help you

Thanks

Red face Thanx a lot bro....

Quote Originally Posted by ikke0147 View Post
    WarRock & stuff has also a hackshield, its auto updating as you know.
    You gonna have to bypass it week after week
    There is no other solution for it.

So you need only to bypass it in ur dll.
    So how far are you?
    Maby i can help you
    Thanx a lot bro for your information
    Actually i'm just user of those crack and i'm sick just become user n' every the dll injector stop functioning, i must wait or fine another one

That's why i'm really hardly want to know how the process to build those kind dll files

From my search, those dll files made from C++ language programing, and i'm starting learning it from basic, and the creator can made their own methode to do that

What confusing me is, how they found which address and hexadecimal which should being change or made, ex : for wall hack

At lease someone can teach me, how to update/edit the old dll hack file which have not functioning anymore because the patch by game administrator, can functioning / work again

I can upload to every one who kindly can teach me, as the sample 2 version dll files which have not functioning again, and the game files which the target of the dll hack file, before being update and after update (there are some dll and exe file, because I've note which files have being update according the modifide date of the game files)

Plzz.....anyone kindly be my mentor on this...I realy...really ...really million thanx...

By the way, how i contact the names you just mention above - thx million Bro
    Last edited by zhoel; 07-22-2010 at 02:01 AM.