This has gotta be the weirdest request ever and i had little hopes of getting it done.

Before i start requesting any rules, i want ya all to know the situation in this section here.

You have seen alot of people putting their mods as "FIRST MOD" or something right?

But u see anyone putting "SECOND MOD" or something? maybe u have, but not as much as "first mod" do.

My point is simple. Choobs treat this place as a playground, they come and leave as they like.

Also, some of these mods produced, which i'll say, were of much
i didnt even want to post in such threads, and since there has been so much of these threads, it simply explains my fail post count. i joined around mid june, people who joined after me, already have a post count of 1k and above.

So here's the rules i've came up with.

1)First time modders, post a thread with SCREENSHOTS, preferably, ingame screenshots or videos of the mod u have made in the Dicussion section, ask people if u should release this, if so, then release it in the release section.

2)Failure to do rule 1, will get suspended?

3)No self-praising thread titles for example, [EPICCC RELEASE ], or some other bullsheet. Opinions seriously lies in the eyes of the holder, and they'll decide if ur mod is really epic, or just epic fail.