Hello MPGH o: (WARNING: Large Wall of Text)
So recently I was on CA and I was looking for a nice map to play on. I spotted a 3/4 Kill Creek and I was like "Yay!" I joined and was about to start killing when all three players started telling me not to kill. I was assuming they were experimenting with something. Then I saw a spec on the other team using super jump. I didn't say anything. Then the spec told my team mate and I to move back a little. We did as told. Next thing you know, BAM. My game froze up. My screen became pixelated as hell and I couldn't exit out of CA. I was like, "What the hell." So I shut down my laptop and start it back up. Guess what? My screen is still pixelated and it looks super distorted. I can't even get on my laptop cause right before the Windows login, there is a black screen and that's it. I've left it for like 15 minutes and it's still a black screen.

I'm terribly sorry for all this writing. If you guys know any solutions, please comment. I've tried reformatting, but failed. My screen is still all distorted. Side note: I'm on a different laptop at the moment.