19 14.29%
  • Nahh your fucking paranoid

28 21.05%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Dont u guyz read :P the 8th post first page i already said there are a few admins/mods romaing around MPGH as if it were their own forum.

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

Thanks
    how fucking stupid are u? do you think you can release hax here secretly? ofcourse they are watching here. oh and bugmenot logins ftw

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by armo54 View Post
    how fucking stupid are u? do you think you can release hax here secretly? ofcourse they are watching here. oh and bugmenot logins ftw
    Sir, who are u raging at? I dont think aIW really cares about us releasing hacks cuz we CAN loophole thru it. aIW's job now is to find the hackers. All we can do now is fight off whutever patch they bring us.

PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!

Thanks
    you are really gay with your colour.

Thanks
    where is the poll option for..

Theyre doing a good job at trying to stop fucktards like you from ruining people's online gaming experience. ?

I mean seriously..why do want to use these fucking aimbots and wall hax so badly? can't you enjoy playing the game without having a completely unfair advantage?

Or maybe you're retarded and are so bad at games that you need a program to aim for you.
    Get a 25 killstreak without hacks and I'll be impressed..do it with hacks and I'll know that you're just some emo ****** who can't bare to lose and probably cuts himself when he does.

P.S I regularly kick ban fucktards for using aimbots..the dumb shits don't even realize its spamming HEADSHOT MW2HOOK KIDEBR v2 or whatever text it is, down the left side of the screen..and I enjoy it XD

Hope to be kick banning you all soon...ciao

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to solstice1 For This Useful Post:

armo54 (07-24-2010),Haxorzigen (07-27-2010),samirkawar (07-25-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by solstice1 View Post

Theyre doing a good job at trying to stop fucktards like you from ruining people's online gaming experience. ?

I mean seriously..why do want to use these fucking aimbots and wall hax so badly? can't you enjoy playing the game without having a completely unfair advantage?

Or maybe you're retarded and are so bad at games that you need a program to aim for you.
    Get a 25 killstreak without hacks and I'll be impressed..do it with hacks and I'll know that you're just some emo ****** who can't bare to lose and probably cuts himself when he does.

P.S I regularly kick ban fucktards for using aimbots..the dumb shits don't even realize its spamming HEADSHOT MW2HOOK KIDEBR v2 or whatever text it is, down the left side of the screen..and I enjoy it XD

bye flamer

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

Ximega34 (07-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by solstice1 View Post

U cant rly complain here in a HACKING forum. So tell me why u came to these forums other than the cummunity or maybe b4 u dedicated yer self to not hacking. Im not trying to prove anything, but this IS a hacking forum

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    What new anticheat? ;D I'm still running the very first 1.3.37a fine lol. no updated files no nothing ^^
    Ah we-a blaze the fyah, make it bun dem!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Yea, i done the first patch too but i still cant get modloader to work and Build 1. I turn off auto update and it still wont work.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    hello fucktard. you better go train some soccer than releasing hax you motherfucker. netherlands... what a shame to have such a signature

dude thanks for chaning colour but green still annoys me.. change it to normal or i wont pay the money for last night for fucking ur mother
    y u mad bro? /
    [IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee284/crazyelfjj/34473.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee284/crazyelfjj/35551.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee284/crazyelfjj/31141.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee284/crazyelfjj/35887.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee284/crazyelfjj/19101.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee284/crazyelfjj/35202.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee284/crazyelfjj/Gscmodding.png[/IMG][IMG]https://i234.photobucke*****m/albums/ee284/crazyelfjj/Nvida.gif[/IMG]

Afraid to ask a question? Did you did your research? If so, ask away! If not... you should be afraid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    hello fucktard. you better go train some soccer than releasing hax you motherfucker. netherlands... what a shame to have such a signature

dude thanks for chaning colour but green still annoys me.. change it to normal or i wont pay the money for last night for fucking ur mother
    Haha U like this color dude? I smell a ban here FLAMER!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Gawd these ppl comin to the forums jus to ruin it =.= I hope he runs out of emails to use

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I'm Pretty Sure They're Watching Us :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    shut up already..
    hey idiot i told you i have enough logins. archangel tell me what your parents did wrong with you (did your mother fucked with a dog etc..) so we can tell it public so nobody will become so fucking retarded like u. do it for the future.

oh and stoshy i hope more ppl of your social milieu die because of cancer

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by purblanca View Post
    hey idiot i told you i have enough logins. archangel tell me what your parents did wrong with you (did your mother fucked with a dog etc..) so we can tell it public so nobody will become so fucking retarded like u. do it for the future.

oh and stoshy i hope more ppl of your social milieu die because of cancer
    Seriously dude u have problems. u can express yer self with somethin called a diary

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast