Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Im making good progress on mpghnet
    i will post some ss in a bit
    What you got so far? I can help on the Mod Gametype if u wanna

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by stoshy View Post

i acutally have all 3 of my chances. First, i dont wana mw2 becuz i have it for free, 2nd. im not banned on aIW, 3rd im waiting for Archangels's new ps
    I mean you fail if you get banned on undetection if you get banned on Regular MW2 and alterIWnet
    -I'm back as an active member. (8th December, 2013)

Thanks
    I support aIW hacks. Even if it's not fair, and I might not agree with it I still think there should be some.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Im making good progress on mpghnet
    i will post some ss in a bit
    I'm going to be watching with interest as to how this goes - I think you'll find that hosting a server for a cheating site doesn't work so well if you want to have a playable round.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MPGH>aIW View Post
    I'm going to be watching with interest as to how this goes - I think you'll find that hosting a server for a cheating site doesn't work so well if you want to have a playable round.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
    Hey Blitz at least that'll give cheaters a place to game and play with other cheaters, helping to reduce the cheating levels on the official AlterIWNet server.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iOS4fan View Post
    Hey Blitz at least that'll give cheaters a place to game and play with other cheaters, helping to reduce the cheating levels on the official AlterIWNet server.
    lolwut? That defeats the point. cheating probably comes from some old English word or something that means advantage or something...
    So without an unfair advantage then there is no point -_-
    Its the sad truth

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post

lolwut? That defeats the point. cheating probably comes from some old English word or something that means advantage or something...
    So without an unfair advantage then there is no point -_-
    Its the sad truth
    Yep...cheaters use hacks so they have an advantage. if you go to a game and people also have that advantage...then that sucks dick!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    Yep...cheaters use hacks so they have an advantage. if you go to a game and people also have that advantage...then that sucks dick!
    You guys caught onto that idea pretty fast - and yes, that's very true. Many cheaters don't play because the hacks themselves are fun, but because there's a false sense of superiority when you can own everybody in the game with your aimbot. It's trolling for video games.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Blitz View Post
    You guys caught onto that idea pretty fast - and yes, that's very true. Many cheaters don't play because the hacks themselves are fun, but because there's a false sense of superiority when you can own everybody in the game with your aimbot. It's trolling for video games.
    Yep...well i THINK the Hacking Kingdom thing wont be such a good idea, maybe for texture hack and BETA testing, or sumtimes just to have a good laugh on how people are raping each other xD!!!

Anyways, i just hope MPGHnet becomes as popular as aIW, not better or worse, but the same. If there are lots of hackers in MPGHNet, then we just do more stuff to keep em out ^^ and keep doing it...

At least thats my theory

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    Yep...well i THINK the Hacking Kingdom thing wont be such a good idea, maybe for texture hack and BETA testing, or sumtimes just to have a good laugh on how people are raping each other xD!!!

Anyways, i just hope MPGHnet becomes as popular as aIW, not better or worse, but the same. If there are lots of hackers in MPGHNet, then we just do more stuff to keep em out ^^ and keep doing it...

At least thats my theory
    Only way it would be potentially fun is to see who has better hacks, but at one point someone will come in with an unbeatable hack like the Rape Mod 2's aimbot or someone with god mode.

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    =Postby NTAuthority » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:26 pm
    Thanks for fucking this project up, both the MPGH n00bs and the XP nabs. The official server won't get up until someone with much more skills than me will get to help with project development, and especially anticheat and the 'friend support' system -- also some compat testers. Don't go and apply, as it won't help, I won't trust any of yous.

Thank you for your fucking aimbot wallhack bullshit for little kids
    I'm surprised NTAuthority raged like this on the AlterIWnet forums. On our forums he was so cool and collected. He was pretty much like "ahaha, you guys will never hack!" Maybe he cracked under the pressure?

Thanks
    Imma laugh sooo hard when you release another AlterIW..
    As I have read in previous threads, your a hack site and as long as there is a game to hack you will continue doing so, I believe this was a post in a reply to MaxDamage when he asked politely to stop because he felt in some ways both of you were in the same game.

Here is my theory, You're no better then those 10 year old kitties who go onto your site looking for free cheats. Once you create the new AlterIW your going to whine and complain because some new site pops up to hack your version and they will have the same excuse as you, or are you going to go back on your word taking the work of AlterIW make it your own and give up on hacks for your version, which by your standards would be blasphemy.

Please indulge me I'm eager to hear what your thoughts on the matter are.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Winrawr View Post
    Imma laugh sooo hard when you release another AlterIW..
    As I have read in previous threads, your a hack site and as long as there is a game to hack you will continue doing so, I believe this was a post in a reply to MaxDamage when he asked politely to stop because he felt in some ways both of you were in the same game.

Here is my theory, You're no better then those 10 year old kitties who go onto your site looking for free cheats. Once you create the new AlterIW your going to whine and complain because some new site pops up to hack your version and they will have the same excuse as you, or are you going to go back on your word taking the work of AlterIW make it your own and give up on hacks for your version, which by your standards would be blasphemy.

Please indulge me I'm eager to hear what your thoughts on the matter are.
    Well, so sorry to tell you but i got things to say to you:

Your theory is correct, yes, but you got the details wrong. As far as i know, MPGH is one of the biggest communities of hacks and etc, So there will always be new hacks coming, we cant stop that. Also, the hacks for MPGHnet will OFC be released in MPGH, duh! and i think no one will stop it, because thats why we are creating MPGHnet(We i mean as in MPGH, like the guys who are working on the server). I also hope that MPGH will hire people to monitor LEGIT server 24/7, so we can check for hacks and etc

Of course, this will be easy in the first few months, but later on if this gets popular, we wont have enough staff to watch over the servers and eventually we will come up with some kind of disabler.

So no, we are creating this for a chance for HACKERS, a chance that you wont get permanent ban , and i think thats the reason that we wont complain about anything

PS: if a hack gets released here on MPGH, its MUCH easier to block it, since admins have overview of all the releases in here

Thanks
    So you agree, they are like the noobs playing the game... they have a loud mouth when its not their ass getting pwnd, but as soon as you release yours they will bitch and moan until the admin delete the hack threads... sounds like the 10 year olds to me. Also here is a detail for you, this site might be one of the largest, but not the only.

so I was right, you are going back on your word and not going to create the hacks for your version... but its a game, doesn't it need hacking?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast