Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Acinonyx View Post
    yh ok 70 is not that high... but 70 is 4 times more then i had...
    also you got thanked 150 in total cause you posted it twice
    and 150 is enough for me!
    your own pub, is sad... I know ppl here wont thank always, but if they did, i think we had more hacks. My friend wanted to start making hacks here, but when he post his Ip finder , and Injector first All PPl start flaming on him now he is official coder of other sites so i have to leech hacks... Also we had a plan to make an Public Vip together with an Bypass so its MPGH only and packed with THEMIDA but now he wont, and i cant make hacks in my own...
    Was your friend mh4cker? I feel terrible now, I didn’t support him too much because I was in a bad mood. I was one of the 2 persons that thanked him but mpgh users only care about the hacks, they don’t care about who does them. I should’ve supported him. Tell him that I am sorry and I hope that he is doing a great job in the other website

I don’t ask for thanks because I think you should thank only when I deserve!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Acinonyx View Post
    yh ok 70 is not that high... but 70 is 4 times more then i had...
    also you got thanked 150 in total cause you posted it twice
    and 150 is enough for me!
    your own pub, is sad... I know ppl here wont thank always, but if they did, i think we had more hacks. My friend wanted to start making hacks here, but when he post his Ip finder , and Injector first All PPl start flaming on him now he is official coder of other sites so i have to leech hacks... Also we had a plan to make an Public Vip together with an Bypass so its MPGH only and packed with THEMIDA but now he wont, and i cant make hacks in my own...
    not twice, one was posted after patch. And as you can see, all have 1000 views at least.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam The Kid View Post
    Was your friend mh4cker? I feel terrible now, I didn’t support him too much because I was in a bad mood. I was one of the 2 persons that thanked him but mpgh users only care about the hacks, they don’t care about who does them. I should’ve supported him. Tell him that I am sorry and I hope that he is doing a great job in the other website
    it WAS mh4cker im still trying to confince him... he said he will think about it!
    Ex-

Previous Names: Leaf, Acinonyx, Fawkes.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    WarRock section is not active enough, so we took it out.

/Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12