Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    And this is why you fail.

Direction not mentioned.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    =\
    Gunny I love you and all but...Your going to get flamed hardcore. Timebeast has I high reputation here.
    Don't let him tell you that you are dumb. Stand up for yourself! That's his opinion, you don't have to listen to it. Just let him be in his own world. He'll realize one day he can't bully people like he can at an online forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Hold on there, bullying is complete BS. It should do nothing to you if you can maintain your composure.

No one should care about that. If someone bullies you enough(irl), you bring a machine gun and start shooting the bastard.

Thanks
    Or... You could just crawl and sit in a corner to cry all day. That may be a reason for Gourav's actions. Hmmm... Tough one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    =\ Actually that really did happend. Apprently some people get really depressed of what people say on the internet now. Well...Its on MSN, but it's still over the internet.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    People like that have no composure. Stupid people are clearly inferior, unless they are jocks (capable of reaching the professional level) to entertain people with sports.

Thanks
    True... I guess its growing that emo kids turn to the computer, like Gourav, and get flamed here too. They don't know what to do, commit suicide, or kill some other people and live that crazy life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    1. Gourav is not emo.
    2. If there was hentai, he would be.
    3. Gourav is inferior to 50% of the world's population. There are some pretty crappy people out there...

Thanks
    Yup...

message was too short

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gunny101 View Post
    Don't let him tell you that you are dumb. Stand up for yourself! That's his opinion, you don't have to listen to it. Just let him be in his own world. He'll realize one day he can't bully people like he can at an online forum.
    Oh, and don't let me tell you that your a fucking douche bag and you shouldn't tell people to stand up for themselves because it just makes you look gay. Gay asshole. Actually, he CAN bully us so go kill yourself.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Death God_II For This Useful Post:

Mexiforce (11-09-2007)

Thanks
    Mk, I'm not bullying you first of all. I'm telling you that you're all retarded fucks. If I were bullying you, I would be beating you up for the 50 cents you have in your pocket. If you'd like to start something, by all means come and see me. I'll be waiting

[IMG]https://i22.photobucke*****m/albums/b342/Swiftswitch/DSCF0015.jpg[/IMG]

with this...

Now, subconsciously, I suppose I am challenging you assholes to stand up for yourselves, because you shouldn't just stand there and take it like a fucking pussy wimp. I was going to take jetamay off of my list..but then he started being a retard again. So, I didn't. And yes, although I am EXTREMELY opinionated, that doesn't mean that I'm the only one that feels this way. Most people either don't think of saying anything or just don't want so stir up shit. Well guess what assholes, wake up and smell the morning coffee. I am the fucking definition of controversy. Everywhere I go, I stir up shit and make people ask questions and go at it with each other because of my unique way of thinking. Fortunately for me, I don't debate without being prepared to back my shit up. Unfortunately for you brainless cock suckers, you either have to use your peanut sized brains or give up because most of the time you people can't put up a good enough argument to even phase me. TehNoob actually has the balls to stand up and say something and question my decision to label him as a Pseudo Intellectual. Why? Because he feels that he isn't one, and by standing up to me and using the extensive knowledge you compile in a great place I like to call SCHOOL, he proved to me that he isn't what I say he is.

You motherfuckers need to get your shit in gear and stop saying such stupid shit because honestly, you're wasting bandwidth, time and yours and my energy.

EDIT: Oh, and where the FLYING FUCK does it say I'm TELLING YOU to SPELL PROPERLY.
    Learn to read assholes, it says I ASK.
    Last edited by Mexiforce; 11-09-2007 at 08:50 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timebeast View Post
    Mk, I'm not bullying you first of all. I'm telling you that you're all retarded fucks. If I were bullying you, I would be beating you up for the 50 cents you have in your pocket. If you'd like to start something, by all means come and see me. I'll be waiting

[IMG]https://i22.photobucke*****m/albums/b342/Swiftswitch/DSCF0015.jpg[/IMG]

with this...

Now, subconsciously, I suppose I am challenging you assholes to stand up for yourselves, because you shouldn't just stand there and take it like a fucking pussy wimp. I was going to take jetamay off of my list..but then he started being a retard again. So, I didn't. And yes, although I am EXTREMELY opinionated, that doesn't mean that I'm the only one that feels this way. Most people either don't think of saying anything or just don't want so stir up shit. Well guess what assholes, wake up and smell the morning coffee. I am the fucking definition of controversy. Everywhere I go, I stir up shit and make people ask questions and go at it with each other because of my unique way of thinking. Fortunately for me, I don't debate without being prepared to back my shit up. Unfortunately for you brainless cock suckers, you either have to use your peanut sized brains or give up because most of the time you people can't put up a good enough argument to even phase me. TehNoob actually has the balls to stand up and say something and question my decision to label him as a Pseudo Intellectual. Why? Because he feels that he isn't one, and by standing up to me and using the extensive knowledge you compile in a great place I like to call SCHOOL, he proved to me that he isn't what I say he is.

You motherfuckers need to get your shit in gear and stop saying such stupid shit because honestly, you're wasting bandwidth, time and yours and my energy.
    1. I don't have 50 cents.
    2. Hax, you got those pictures off somewhere.
    3. Does smelling tea count?
    4. What does controversy mean?
    5. HAI I GOT LOTS OF ENERGEY YOU HI. I R THINK MY OPINION BY I HAV NOTING TO BACK UP. SO HERE GOES. I AM DOUCHE BAG BUT YOU R TO.

EDIT: 6. I like spegettiess

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Death God_II View Post
    1. I don't have 50 cents.
    2. Hax, you got those pictures off somewhere.
    3. Does smelling tea count?
    4. What does controversy mean?
    5. HAI I GOT LOTS OF ENERGEY YOU HI. I R THINK MY OPINION BY I HAV NOTING TO BACK UP. SO HERE GOES. I AM DOUCHE BAG BUT YOU R TO.

EDIT: 6. I like spegettiess
    You saying I stole the picture? You're a moron then. I took that picture last night, ask Ace.

Thanks
    Wow. You didn't even reply to my other things. What about my speggetiies?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Death God_II View Post
    Wow. You didn't even reply to my other things. What about my speggetiies?
    "Speggetiies" are num nums. Dictionary.com Go search up controversy. No, smelling tea does not count you dumbfuck, it's an expression. And, it's unfortunate that you don't have 50 cents. Honestly.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast