Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Warrock Complete Fix Guide[READ THIS]

OK To everyone who is having Av problems, Connection problems, or hacking problems with warrock and other games, I'm gonna Do a Tut To help you on your way. If you Cant Read, or are to lazy, Leave not Cause I dont want to post alot of pics.

I saw that reaper Posted an explanation about Av's Sometime on August 4th 2010,
    I will further his post by adding some more about them and things to consider.

Word meaning's:
    Av = AntiVirus
    PUP = Potentially unwanted Program
    Kb/s = kilobits per second

Reaper Originally posted:

Many people start help thread with the exact same issue so here is the most common fix to the problem..
    Issue: Cannot click on game start / WR updater freezing
    - This is an anti-virus related problem, warrock has always had this issue with AVG Avira McAfee and others
    - You will need to re-install warrock because your AV has trapped some files during an update
    ( you can restore the files but some AV software wont let you do this )
    - Do not use Gamersfirst Live for the download, use Bigdownloads Warrock Client
    - Disable your anti-virus for the download, install and update
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well He is correct in a few statements such as:

-Avg and Avira and Mcaffee and a few other Av's Have trouble Telling whether Warrock, Ijji Gunz, CrossFire and Maplestory (plus other full games, and even private servers) are virus's or are Clean Files, So the Classify them as PUP's or Potentially Unwanted Programs, and Put them in the virus chest.
    -Certain Av's Will allow the game client, But updates will be caught as Virus's Because there being downloaded through a client, Certain Av's Will think that because they think its a Virus Down loader Hidden in the Program.
    -You CAN Restore Game Files and .exe's although your Av will just pick that file right back up and put it in the vault again.
    -Your Download (installer) wont even work because it freeze's or is called a virus

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This Can all be fixed with a few simple steps.
    - Get a new Av, I recommend Avast, Bitdefender, or Microsoft Security Essentials For free Av's, and Avast Pro, Bitdefender Pro, or Norton Pro for ones your willing to pay for.
    -Allow Exceptions to Your Av program by Going to your settings and exceptions, then adding one for the game and its files.
    -Allow Exceptions to your firewall by Going to my computer > Control Panel > Windows Firewall or by Clicking Start > Run > and typing wscui.cpl > and clicking Windows Firewall, After this click on the exceptions tab and Add an exception for Warrock.exe.
    -Use A different web page to download the game. such as Big Downloads:
    This Is Warrock Game: War Rock Client Install - Big Download

Crashing Issue's:
    -If you use hacks in game, and your game keeps freezing that means that the hack is patched, don't keep restarting it and expect it to work.
    -If your Av Has found files in the game to be a virus, the game will not run because you don't have all the needed files for it to run, You will need to reinstall the whole game for it to work.
    -If you are lagging either turn off some hacks, or get a better internet connection, at least 900kb/s
    -If your Computer Cant handle the game, then don't try and make it, that's obvious.

Issue's With bans:
    -If your banned, you will get a message stating you are. Most of the time you will get a short ban, Then a perm or IP Ban. You can avoid these if your a good enough hacker.
    -If you Piss of a Gm, Even just killing them to much, Your Fucked. So do your best to just leave if one joins.
    -If Someone Calls you a hacker, Turn off the hacks, and Play a few rounds with natural skill. They will hopefully Back off if they kill you a couple times. Worst thing to do is be like "I'm not a hacker *turn hacks off*" Just let it go, and keep playing..
    -If you Wanna Just rape all, then Make a new account, get an IP changer, and Fuck around. Never EVER keep your same IP if your going to rape all, Or you will get IP Banned, and you'll be screwed.

Glitching and lagging:
    -If your going to use a Tapper To Kill everyone, Be Very Careful Because it is traceable if someone knows to to find out, then You will be fucked cause its almost an auto ban.
    -If your going to use Known Glitches in maps, Players will Probably Kick you, and then what fun will you have? You can also Get temp bans from doing this.

Well thats all i can think of at the moment, if you think I have missed anything tell me and I will add it up. :]

Credits:
    Raiever @ Mpgh.net For Writing The Whole Article
    Reaper @ Mpgh.net For idea to write article
    Fact Posters @ unknown For getting glitches and tappers
    Last edited by raiever; 08-05-2010 at 07:26 AM.

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to raiever For This Useful Post:

abb890 (10-08-2010),adrianker (09-07-2010),Biohazrd (10-03-2010),bob252 (12-02-2010),caralho87 (08-05-2010),Exteripate (08-17-2010),fastdog493 (09-15-2010),jayson117 (09-10-2010),jugga15 (08-05-2010),kevka (08-17-2010),kutzki (10-06-2010),ladathion (08-05-2010),poltu10 (10-02-2010),R3aper (08-05-2010),riqqilopez (08-21-2010),ryski123 (11-20-2010),shyboy4life (11-24-2010),sinan520 (10-11-2010),Slice- (09-04-2010),spartaner051 (08-22-2010),steelie1 (08-05-2010),ujjvalk (12-05-2010),valans (08-05-2010),X_Emnesty_X (08-28-2010)

Thanks
    thats the thing about this. Only text. People are too lazy to read it. But good job.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snape For This Useful Post:

billakos3 (11-28-2010),bob252 (12-02-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    thats the thing about this. Only text. People are too lazy to read it. But good job.
    Thanks. I know people will skip through, But Im working on pics right now ;]

6. The Following User Says Thank You to raiever For This Useful Post:

jayson117 (09-10-2010)

Thanks
    i gonna edit a bit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    okay good luck i got tired reading small text it gets you dizzy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ Cobra, Just let me know when you done! Ill look it over, and If anything bugs me ill change it back XD

Edit:
    Whats up with all the Quote boxes? the only thing I quoted out of this was Reaper's Message.
    Everything Else I typed By hand.
    Last edited by raiever; 08-05-2010 at 06:36 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    sorry for off-topic but ravier when some1 gives you a internet what happens?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Recon View Post
    sorry for off-topic but ravier when some1 gives you a internet what happens?
    Nothing lol. Its just like a respect list. The higher it is, The more people like you i guess XD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    ahh i c okay nice

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by raiever View Post
    @ Cobra, Just let me know when you done! Ill look it over, and If anything bugs me ill change it back XD

Edit:
    Whats up with all the Quote boxes? the only thing I quoted out of this was Reaper's Message.
    Everything Else I typed By hand.
    Better to read it. And im done.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    cobra can you post results for this i want some pics

Thanks
    thanks for sharing bro

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    umm pictures would do the job

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra View Post

Better to read it. And im done.
    I dont really like the Quoting, Everything Else is fine.
    I wrote the whole article myself besides reapers part, Shouldnt that be only part quote?
    Maybe you did it for spacing but I can fix that real quick if so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    how many parts of other threads did you take?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast