View Poll Results: Are you happy I posted This hack?

Voters
46. This poll is closed
  • Hellz yea, this is better then nothing!!!

30 65.22%
  • Nope, i was happy legit.

16 34.78%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    THIS HACK WORKS USIN IT FROM ANOTHER SITE
    Me+Famas=[IMG]https://i100.photobucke*****m/albums/m11/gotomaxproductions/GIFS%20animados/th_dodging-rockets.gif[/IMG]
    風 Swift as the wind
    林 Quiet as the forest
    火 Conquer like the fire
    山 Steady as the mountain

[IMG]https://i972.photobucke*****m/albums/ae210/els236/Signatures%20And%20Avatars/User%20Bars/th_CoD4Animated.gif[/IMG]
    RESPECT LIST
    Reaper
    BigBangBaby
    Ropsu678
    Vital
    I survied 2000, 6/6/6, 9/9/9 , H1N1, Im coming for you 2012!!
    NOT ASKING FOR RECOGNITION, BUT IF I HELP U PLZ LET ME KNOW. THANK ME!>>

[IMG]https://i111.photobucke*****m/albums/n121/golmor/learntoprogram-1.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    If it didnt work why would he post it here of course it works

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by name13 View Post
    No I'm pretty sure anybody else would've bitched at you too even me
    so your saying that a hacking forum thats hackless, would rather bitch about how someone posts a hack...****stead of taking the only hack posted on the forum.....

so bitch instead of be happy? im not posting here anymore, im sorry but i dont think mpgh is my type of crowd anymore.

this will be my last post but let me say if ANYBODY says anything else that even dares to cross my mind negitive.. i will erase the hack off this forum..... then you guys can bitch all your want @ each other about how bad it sux to not have hacks for days and days.... until everyone leaves
    Windows 7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    This isn't the only hack site out there and yeah under the circumstances of not having any hacks people wouldn't care how it was posted as long As it was a hack only the minions would care about how it was posted

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Thank you! Waiting for approval. Much appreciated!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by kziemann View Post
    so your saying that a hacking forum thats hackless, would rather bitch about how someone posts a hack...****stead of taking the only hack posted on the forum.....

so bitch instead of be happy? im not posting here anymore, im sorry but i dont think mpgh is my type of crowd anymore.

this will be my last post but let me say if ANYBODY says anything else that even dares to cross my mind negitive.. i will erase the hack off this forum..... then you guys can bitch all your want @ each other about how bad it sux to not have hacks for days and days.... until everyone leaves
    if you dont like the way this forum is runned then leave..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Recon View Post

Just shh.. You're being an ass. He posted a working hack on a forum I use for hacks, yet there was no hacks now there is a hack and your complaining? People like you ruin it for others.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Functions:
    Gold Premium (always asset)
    NoFallDamage (always active)
    UNLOCK all Slots (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 0 and.)
    Superjump/Moonjump (HotKey: One can change Strg, with NumPad 1 between Superjump and Moonjump.)
    NoSpread (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 2 and.)
    NoRecoil (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 3 and.)
    Speed-chop (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 4 and.)
    Nearly universe (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 5 and.)
    Scope (HotKey: right mouse button)
    SpeedRool (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 6 and.)
    Teleport (stored the position and with NumPad 8 one goes to Numpad 7 to the last stored position)
    NoWater (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 9 and.)
    NoSpawnWait (always asset) NoBounds (always asset) WtW (HotKey: Arrow keys)
    Anti AFK Kick (always on)
    Me+Famas=[IMG]https://i100.photobucke*****m/albums/m11/gotomaxproductions/GIFS%20animados/th_dodging-rockets.gif[/IMG]
    風 Swift as the wind
    林 Quiet as the forest
    火 Conquer like the fire
    山 Steady as the mountain

[IMG]https://i972.photobucke*****m/albums/ae210/els236/Signatures%20And%20Avatars/User%20Bars/th_CoD4Animated.gif[/IMG]
    RESPECT LIST
    Reaper
    BigBangBaby
    Ropsu678
    Vital
    I survied 2000, 6/6/6, 9/9/9 , H1N1, Im coming for you 2012!!
    NOT ASKING FOR RECOGNITION, BUT IF I HELP U PLZ LET ME KNOW. THANK ME!>>

[IMG]https://i111.photobucke*****m/albums/n121/golmor/learntoprogram-1.png[/IMG]

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rayihim For This Useful Post:

kziemann (08-06-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Rayihim, can you tell me where to get without waiting please?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Runekeep View Post
    Just shh.. You're being an ass. He posted a working hack on a forum I use for hacks, yet there was no hacks now there is a hack and your complaining? People like you ruin it for others.
    im not being asshole im saying it for his own risk thats the forum rules and rules are rules

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

that was me saying bye...

if i didnt like the forum i would not have posted the hack here... this forum WAS amazing but now its dead and it seems when someone trys to help... they get bitched at by noobs..... and im not the type of person to visit a forum where you feel like your babysitting 12 year old "tricks".

dont get me completly wrong tho... i know their is good people here like bigbangbaby and reaper, and quite a few others but every day that passes that nothing gets posted less and less of the good people will leave... and more and more childish punks will come and bitch when someone trys to help them

also im in a horribly bad mood and im trying to keep this alive because i can remember how it was by posting a WORKING hack.... and for this im not asking for respect... im demanding it

bottom line
    --------------------------------

lets try to keep this from getting any worse keep this thread quite until this gets approves by a MPGH Minion
    Windows 7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

im not being asshole im saying it for his own risk thats the forum rules and rules are rules

Then I suggest the rules be changed. I can scan the file myself. One screenshot and one scan image should be enough. Why those are needed is beyond me. Its easy to edit a image to look like something it is not. Common sense. The community needs this whether it is in proper posting format or not. WE NEED THIS AS A COMMUNITY.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    okay lets see if you can change the rules

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by rayihim View Post
    Functions:
    Gold Premium (always asset)
    NoFallDamage (always active)
    UNLOCK all Slots (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 0 and.)
    Superjump/Moonjump (HotKey: One can change Strg, with NumPad 1 between Superjump and Moonjump.)
    NoSpread (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 2 and.)
    NoRecoil (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 3 and.)
    Speed-chop (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 4 and.)
    Nearly universe (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 5 and.)
    Scope (HotKey: right mouse button)
    SpeedRool (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 6 and.)
    Teleport (stored the position and with NumPad 8 one goes to Numpad 7 to the last stored position)
    NoWater (at the beginning deactivated, is switch offable with NumPad 9 and.)
    NoSpawnWait (always asset) NoBounds (always asset) WtW (HotKey: Arrow keys)
    Anti AFK Kick (always on)

this is the same exact hack i posted

thanks for finding this for me i will add it to the main post

thanks again i couldnt remember them all
    Windows 7

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by kziemann View Post
    that was me saying bye...

if i didnt like the forum i would not have posted the hack here... this forum WAS amazing but now its dead and it seems when someone trys to help... they get bitched at by noobs..... and im not the type of person to visit a forum where you feel like your babysitting 12 year old "tricks".

dont get me completly wrong tho... i know their is good people here like bigbangbaby and reaper, and quite a few others but every day that passes that nothing gets posted less and less of the good people will leave... and more and more childish punks will come and bitch when someone trys to help them

also im in a horribly bad mood and im trying to keep this alive because i can remember how it was by posting a WORKING hack.... and for this im not asking for respect... im demanding it

bottom line
    --------------------------------

lets try to keep this from getting any worse keep this thread quite until this gets approves by a MPGH Minion
    The good people aren't leaving they're what keep this section alive their priority isn't the hacks they can make their own or go to another website For that

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast