Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post

Okay dude, I'll tell you a bit about myself so we can end this whole spoiled brat conversation once and for all, I live w/my grandma 5 days a week, and every other weekend, I live w/my granny every other Christmas, and over the summer, ever since I can remember my grandma blamed everything on me, I remember when I was five years old and where most people's parents say "Good luck on your spelling test, I was told "Fuck you I hope you fail your spelling test" I've had dishes throw at me, I've had her grab my shirt, get in my face and tell me how worthless I am, and when I finally got my first computer w/money I saved up she tried to smash it on the ground, when she had a heart attack she told me it was all my fault because just being around her raises her blood pressure, and whenever I asked to live w/my granny she started crying told me how sorry she was, and I guess I'm so weak I believed her every time, so don't give me bullshit about being spoiled you ignorant asshole.
    And as for people that work at McDonalds, my grandpa that makes a couple of million dollars (gross) grew up on a farm, he tells stories about how he milked cows, and all the other generic farm boy chores, worked hard in tilling the soil or w/e, etc. He is the generic story of going from what looks as a failure predestined to be a failure to a success, so the condition you grow up in defiantly matters, but it does not stop you from being successful, yes they can whine and say how hard their life was, but it was never impossible for them to be a success.
    So stop telling me that I'm spoiled, I know what it's like to be pissed on by life just as much as any of them, so get off my back, and instead of attacking my personality, try attacking my clearly superior argument.

So your parents threw dishes at you?
    Lie fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I was raised by a pack of wolves.
    The night fades with a breath of sunshine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by John42 View Post
    Lie fail.
    wow you are one ignorant fuck you know that?

Lie fail.
    wow you are one ignorant fuck you know that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Okay dude, I'll tell you a bit about myself so we can end this whole spoiled brat conversation once and for all, I live w/my grandma 5 days a week, and every other weekend, I live w/my granny every other Christmas, and over the summer, ever since I can remember my grandma blamed everything on me, I remember when I was five years old and where most people's parents say "Good luck on your spelling test, I was told "Fuck you I hope you fail your spelling test" I've had dishes throw at me, I've had her grab my shirt, get in my face and tell me how worthless I am, and when I finally got my first computer w/money I saved up she tried to smash it on the ground, when she had a heart attack she told me it was all my fault because just being around her raises her blood pressure, and whenever I asked to live w/my granny she started crying told me how sorry she was, and I guess I'm so weak I believed her every time, so don't give me bullshit about being spoiled you ignorant asshole.
    And as for people that work at McDonalds, my grandpa that makes a couple of million dollars (gross) grew up on a farm, he tells stories about how he milked cows, and all the other generic farm boy chores, worked hard in tilling the soil or w/e, etc. He is the generic story of going from what looks as a failure predestined to be a failure to a success, so the condition you grow up in defiantly matters, but it does not stop you from being successful, yes they can whine and say how hard their life was, but it was never impossible for them to be a success.
    So stop telling me that I'm spoiled, I know what it's like to be pissed on by life just as much as any of them, so get off my back, and instead of attacking my personality, try attacking my clearly superior argument.
    You've just proved that what Empire said is true. Nothing gets through your arrogant exterior.
    To prove you can't shut up, reply to me like the obedient housewife that you are, you douchebag.

P.S. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
    Last edited by Illuminatus; 08-14-2010 at 03:12 PM.

Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by SloaMoeDaea View Post
    You've just proved that what Empire said is true. Nothing gets through your arrogant exterior.
    To prove you can't shut up, reply to me like the obedient housewife that you are, you douchebag.

P.S. Stop feeling sorry for yourself.
    Intelligently worded because if I don't reply you win, and If I reply you win, but If I loose either way, I might as well reply and and own you in the argument you just started, so tell me how it proves anything empire said, or are you just as wrong as last time you posted, when you made the retarded claim that paroxysm owned me (which he did) but in the quote you posted he was talking to someone entriely different, and

P.S. I don't feel sorry for myself, your a failure, your arguing skills are little to none, so you stoop to mental bullying, your no better than the little morons at schools that say there right because their bigger than you.

Lie fail.
    vasa11 is right, you are ignorant, notice I never once said parents, in every instance I reffed to my grandparents.
    Last edited by tdct; 08-14-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Intelligently worded because if I don't reply you win, and If I reply you win, but If I loose either way, I might as well reply and and own you in the argument you just started, so tell me how it proves anything empire said, or are you just as wrong as last time you posted, when you made the retarded claim that paroxysm owned me (which he did) but in the quote you posted he was talking to someone entriely different, and

P.S. I don't feel sorry for myself, your a failure, your arguing skills are little to none, so you stoop to mental bullying, your no better than the little morons at schools that say there right because their bigger than you.

vasa11 is right, you are ignorant, notice I never once said parents, in every instance I reffed to my grandparents.
    You quote them but not me.. I feel hurt tdct.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Successful troll was successful.

and im aint fag,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    This is so debate this should be sticky well i dont know i didnt mean to start a flame war :S

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post
    This is so debate this should be sticky well i dont know i didnt mean to start a flame war :S
    yes you did mean it

and im aint fag,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    yes you did mean it
    Well...in a way i guess because any debate topic is flame :SS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Successful troll was successful.
    You worded it so that if I didn't post I lost as well, and saying "Successful troll was successful" is a clever way of getting out of pwnage

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

You worded it so that if I didn't post I lost as well, and saying "Successful troll was successful" is a clever way of getting out of pwnage
    I should have known you'd see past that.

and im aint fag,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    And yet again, I am ignored.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by moosicgawd View Post
    And yet again, I am ignored.
    I ignored your response because it was stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

I ignored your response because it was stupid.
    I don't see how. I mean, this entire topic has gotten off track of what it was originally posted for. It shouldn't matter whether I post about being raised by a pack of wolves or "Everyone under 18 stop choosing sides.". There is no purpose for this thread any more. The only thing people are going to do is post dumb, non-related things. How I did when I said I was raised by a pack of wolves, or when I brought up the fact that you ignored me (twice).

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast