Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by rayihim View Post
    i know as if it really matters
    If you want to be like that nothing matters there is no purpose to anything unless you give it one, so this matters because I want it to matter, I could say the same thing about paper airplanes, or any random toy or game, why do they matter, in truth they don't yet millions of children waste their time on them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Trolol, I understand ya.
    I'm 12 and I really don't care since I actually don't know =P
    It's very dumb how when election was going on when I was in sixth grade we did a school vote and everyone did Obama, it was just stupid seeing kids my age (10-11) wearing Obama shirts cause "hes cool" not that I'm saying he is isn't, idk :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by John42 View Post
    Trolol, I understand ya.
    I'm 12 and I really don't care since I actually don't know =P
    It's very dumb how when election was going on when I was in sixth grade we did a school vote and everyone did Obama, it was just stupid seeing kids my age (10-11) wearing Obama shirts cause "hes cool" not that I'm saying he is isn't, idk :P
    Dude. Finally. My point exactly. your a cool kid

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by tdct View Post
    I'm not spoiled, you have no idea what I've been through, rawr, and how many of them do you think wanted to work at McDonalds, I don't look at them because I'm better, I look down on them because they could've been better, most people dream of being great, and to be reduced to such a lowly state, to fail regarding your most treasured goal, and not only fail, but be reduced to a despicable waste, that's why I look down at the people that work at McDonalds.
    Ugh.....your such a spoiled brat.

If you got kicked out of the house right now you'd have nothing. You'd be just like them, actually, lets be honest, you'd be worse off.

Fact is, your a douchebag. You look down on people who are just trying to get by, just because you have toys. I mean lets be real here, you don't see decent people badmouthing janitors and fast-food workers, you see assholes who don't know what the fuck they are talking about and think everyone grows up in the same situation they do.
    ---------------------------------------------

Meh, i see douchebags like you all the time. Nothing gets through, but its worth a try.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

If you got kicked out of the house right now you'd have nothing. You'd be just like them, actually, lets be honest, you'd be worse off.

Fact is, your a douchebag. You look down on people who are just trying to get by, just because you have toys. I mean lets be real here, you don't see decent people badmouthing janitors and fast-food workers, you see assholes who don't know what the fuck they are talking about and think everyone grows up in the same situation they do.

Meh, i see douchebags like you all the time. Nothing gets through, but its worth a try.
    ...I dont think you know what your talking about

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by dimafunk View Post

Thats what happens when you come in late, you don't know wtf is goin on.

*sigh* idiots.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

John42 (08-14-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I agree with Empire here.

If anything tdct should feel luckier, not better than people who get by.

No one is in the exact same situation as someone else, recognize this and don't make fun of people who were given a shitty situation to begin with whereas you weren't.

Thanks
    wow man im 17 and russian and hell, i do support Obama for the fact that he is actually trying to change SOMETHING,but here is something you might want to think about, Russia just had A BIG BIG Wild fire and villages where burned down
    as soon as the fire is under control the US forces come in and Claim they put it out it happend in WWII and it allways will be like this American's are how you say Cheap? "America- lets wait a week or 2 before we do anything, (while people are dieing) this is what makes America uses to make them self look good even tho the united states of america is in debt up to there ass"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by vasa111 View Post
    wow man im 17 and russian and hell, i do support Obama for the fact that he is actually trying to change SOMETHING,but here is something you might want to think about, Russia just had A BIG BIG Wild fire and villages where burned down
    as soon as the fire is under control the US forces come in and Claim they put it out it happend in WWII and it allways will be like this American's are how you say Cheap? "America- lets wait a week or 2 before we do anything, (while people are dieing) this is what makes America uses to make them self look good even tho the united states of america is in debt up to there ass"
    Maybe Obama said he wants to change stuff to be elected?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Dude. Finally. My point exactly. your a cool kid
    /me

/ message

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    /me

/ message
    what? you want me to PM you?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

what? you want me to PM you?
    Lol no I put /me since you said I'm a cool kid and /message since it was too short to post xDD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Lol no I put /me since you said I'm a cool kid and /message since it was too short to post xDD
    Oh lol..okay then

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Okay dude, I'll tell you a bit about myself so we can end this whole spoiled brat conversation once and for all, I live w/my grandma 5 days a week, and every other weekend, I live w/my granny every other Christmas, and over the summer, ever since I can remember my grandma blamed everything on me, I remember when I was five years old and where most people's parents say "Good luck on your spelling test, I was told "Fuck you I hope you fail your spelling test" I've had dishes throw at me, I've had her grab my shirt, get in my face and tell me how worthless I am, and when I finally got my first computer w/money I saved up she tried to smash it on the ground, when she had a heart attack she told me it was all my fault because just being around her raises her blood pressure, and whenever I asked to live w/my granny she started crying told me how sorry she was, and I guess I'm so weak I believed her every time, so don't give me bullshit about being spoiled you ignorant asshole.
    And as for people that work at McDonalds, my grandpa that makes a couple of million dollars (gross) grew up on a farm, he tells stories about how he milked cows, and all the other generic farm boy chores, worked hard in tilling the soil or w/e, etc. He is the generic story of going from what looks as a failure predestined to be a failure to a success, so the condition you grow up in defiantly matters, but it does not stop you from being successful, yes they can whine and say how hard their life was, but it was never impossible for them to be a success.
    So stop telling me that I'm spoiled, I know what it's like to be pissed on by life just as much as any of them, so get off my back, and instead of attacking my personality, try attacking my clearly superior argument.
    Last edited by tdct; 08-14-2010 at 10:35 AM.

Thanks
    [QUOTE='[D]ima Funk™;2499476']
    Maybe Obama said he wants to change stuff to be elected?

well after bush the man that fucked up (EVERY thing!!!) at this point it can not get any worse then it already is..... so at this point we are just hopein for the best...

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast