Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

[ALTERIWNET] Counter-ATTACK / all (banned)users read :)

Okay since them mf's went on spamming over here i suggest spamming on alteriw.net, in the cheat report section . If we all posts like 3 spam messages a day they will have alot of work on there hands making there job on banning us even harder, it might seem childish but to be honest i dont give a flyin F**K.

the fun thing is i got banned playing legit the first time, thats why i started cheating on alteriwnet and ofcourse the fact that everyone else was cheating over there.
    For some reason the staff is freakin retarded, probally never ever play the game themselfs cause they are to busy hosting, u get banned for collateral kills, and the fun thing is they only ask killcams, well mf's u should play on the xbox360 sometime, see how many collateral kills get made over there, obviously they never heard of enemy footsteps, or seeing someone and go after them and shoot at the wall and make a kill, and the nob that got pwned reports u with a killcam with a total length of 5 seconds.... this is why i hate the NOOB staff of alteriwnet, combine that with the nobs that spam there asses off over here, i say f**k them all. time to COUNTER-ATTACK

**Counter UAV ONLINE**

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rkaf For This Useful Post:

♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (08-12-2010),kaf073 (08-16-2010),wafflele (08-13-2010)