Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Class Help For Better Performance

Hello reader. If you think or know that you are a god at Modern Warfare 2 then press the back button and stop reading this. This is for people who need to improve on their gaming performance. If you are still reading this obviously you need help. Like some of you. My classes were a big mess. Using Acog+Intervention on Rust. Yeah you know what I mean. I hope this topic helps you understand the point of Create a Class and help you do better on the field.

1. First things 1st. Find out what type of player are you. If you are, lets say a "Normal" player and switch between classes depending on map, gametype, population, then this is for you. If you are more of a Sniper-only then this is not.

2. Moving on with the topic, your going to need to make the Classes. I have posted some pictures below to explain. Remember, you do not have to use the exact classes as these are just examples and suggestions.

Regular maps(Domination,Team Deathmatch,Groundwar,Search and Destroy):

Class Explained: Most Likely you will shoot Medium Range, so in this case I recommend using an Assault Rifle of you choice. I am using the SCAR-H with Holographic sight because it nicely balanced. Often times you find yourself in a situation where you have to reload and 1 on 1 with the enemy. This is where the Grip+Spas-12 comes in handy. Of course you can use a secondary weapon of you choice but i highly recommend going with the Spas-12. Now moving on to the perks.

Scavenger Pro: With this perk you don't have to worry about low ammo and running out of ammo on the spot.
    Stopping Power:Since you are not playing in Hardcore mode. You want to kill the enemy as easy as possible. Stopping Power kills the enemy on most Assault Rifles with 2-3 if you are shooting above the waist.
    Ninja Pro: Those buggy little corners campers cannot hear you now. Also nice if your enemy uses Heart Beat.

Equipment: Claymore. The reason I use the Claymore is because often finding myself in a nice little house picking off enemy 1 by , their guy sneaks up on me. This is where Scavenger and Claymore come in use.
    __________________________________________________ _____________________________________

Small Maps ( Rust, Highrise, Scrapyard ): On smaller maps you obviously are going to want to use a more compatible Class. Heres and example:
    Class Explained: On smaller maps, there is less space, sometimes like on Rust, Dominitaion is a giant cluster fuck. If you are smart, using the right classes. You will go through enemies like a breeze. I highly recommend only using SMG for a smaller map because they are better for Mobility and have a higher Fire Rate. I am using the P90 because it has a 100 round clip, medium range, and okay damage. You can use any SMG you like as this is just a demonstration.Also a Magnum with a tactical knife never hurts. Now to explain the perks:

Sleight of Hand: In a giant cluster fuck you don't want to waste time reloading. You want to empty rounds into enemies.
    Cold Blooded: If it happens that the enemy got a sentry gun in the middle of the map, your NOT screwed. Also nice for those Thermal scopes.
    Steady Aim: If you don't have enough time to aim, you can fire from the hip with confidence.

Equipment: Don't use Throwing knifes. Semtex works just as well but can kill multiple targets and doesnt have to hit dead on.

Big Maps ( Favela, Invasion, Quarry, Skidrow etc) For bigger maps you might want to help you team out in a different way. So last but not least the sniper Class. Here is what it should like:

Class Explained: If you want to be a usefull sniper, you want to be above your targets. I recommend going into a building with a roof or a lot of windows. The Intervention in my opinion is the most reliable sniper in the game. Combine it with FMJ ( Full Metal Jacket ) and it is one bad ass gun. But to get the most out of your Intervention. Perks:

Sleight of Hand Pro: If you find yourself 1 on 1 with an enemy or an enemy sniper you want to get the first shot. This perks lets you aim faster.
    Stopping Power: This is not always needed as the Intervention has high damage+fmj but I use this anyway.
    Steady Aim: You chances for a lucky noscope is increased as your Hard Scoping is more steady due to Longer hold breath.

Equipment: Tactical Insertion or Claymore.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Conclusion: In conclusion this was made by me to help you understand Create a Class and possibly help you create a killing machine, and perform better in game. If you think I am missing anything or want to request something special, feel free to VM, PM or reply on this topic. I hope this helped you. If it did, or you just like me, press thanks

Have fun.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Disco // For This Useful Post:

House (08-18-2010)

Thanks
    I'm good but not a god, and didn't read it because it was too long.
    Wutdoidonao?
    xD gj but this goes in tutorial's

Ex Middleman

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    I'm good but not a god, and didn't read it because it was too long.
    Wutdoidonao?
    xD gj but this goes in tutorial's
    Oh shit sorry :S if mod wants move this to tutorials

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    I don't consider myself a "god", but what you're showing there isn't at all useful. There isn't a single class that would be generic enough to be used everywhere. So if I were you I would revise the classes or at least show all of them (I believe you can have 10 custom classes?). If you're lazy at least show a good runner class, proper HC classes, an anti-vehicle class then the way too popular UMP class etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by μ View Post
    I don't consider myself a "god", but what you're showing there isn't at all useful. There isn't a single class that would be generic enough to be used everywhere. So if I were you I would revise the classes or at least show all of them (I believe you can have 10 custom classes?). If you're lazy at least show a good runner class, proper HC classes, an anti-vehicle class then the way too popular UMP class etc.
    ...Go make a better one then. I spent an hour testing different classes and making this thread. If you dont like it. Make a better one then. If your going to say this is useless dont post in this topic it all. This is for people who are newer to MW2. No one can be so awesome like you and make everything perfect.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]ima Funk™ View Post
    ...Go make a better one then. I spent an hour testing different classes and making this thread. If you dont like it. Make a better one then. If your going to say this is useless dont post in this topic it all. This is for people who are newer to MW2. No one can be so awesome like you and make everything perfect.
    I'm just trying to help. And if it took you an hour to get these 3 classes, well, I'm sorry but you're just kinda slow. I would gladly share my custom classes but I'm on my laptop now. I'll post my classes as soon as I rebuild my disk array (shouldn't take more than a day now that I have my new disk).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    great tut
    /moved to tutorial section

9. The Following User Says Thank You to House For This Useful Post:

Disco // (08-18-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    great tut
    /moved to tutorial section
    Lol thanks. I though for a second someone deleted now i see its in tut

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Not bad. Lots of info I could definitely use for future reference.

Thanks
    ew a tactical... i swore never to use those things again XD i jus c some many poor users and i have headsets so i can hear them rly well. turning up yer volume is a gr8 thing against tactical insertioners

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Nice one.
    [center]

Back in '10

Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010