Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NateDogg2013 View Post

Awwww man I was really hoping you would...

Oh well. Have fun with Elite, hopefully I can get there soon enough

Thanked anyways!
    496 posts to go... If you spam for the 1000 we'll just kick you out.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by Thieving Eh View Post

496 posts to go... If you spam for the 1000 we'll just kick you out.
    Yea I know, I got a LITTLE carried away with the spam on this, I shouldn't of replied to half the crap I did. So for all mod's or minions that read this, sorry Anyways, sorry for everything, I was just trying to have some fun after a stressful first day of school

[IMG]https://i907.photobucke*****m/albums/ac273/Lil_Shorty_B/SPMMT-resized.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by NateDogg2013 View Post

Yea I know, I got a LITTLE carried away with the spam on this, I shouldn't of replied to half the crap I did. So for all mod's or minions that read this, sorry Anyways, sorry for everything, I was just trying to have some fun after a stressful first day of school

Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity...sorry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    let a nigga in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy

Ignorance is no excuse for stupidity...sorry.
    Yes, I realize, I was just simply apologizing for my ignorance and/or stupidity. I don't care whether you accept it or not, but I still am either way.

[IMG]https://i907.photobucke*****m/albums/ac273/Lil_Shorty_B/SPMMT-resized.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i238.photobucke*****m/albums/ff303/colby1666/Signatures/ClanTag2.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by 420Stoner420 View Post
    let a nigga in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No .

Thanks
    i just find this whole idea stupid.... all im gona say
    Yawn to lazy to make a sig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I love how my PC died and i had to dump and reload my entire OS across 3 HDD's, plus download all my drivers and utilities again, and when i get back it goes from 12 pages to 19.

Posting in this thread a surefire way to get into that Veteran Section, huh? :P

anyways, thanks for the luls. many were had after reading those 7 pages of trololololing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post
    I love how my PC died and i had to dump and reload my entire OS across 3 HDD's, plus download all my drivers and utilities again, and when i get back it goes from 12 pages to 19.

anyways, thanks for the luls. many were had after reading those 7 pages of trololololing.
    We do our best.

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by kentonyu View Post
    Funny how all this is from someone who hasn't contributed a mod to the community...
    I don't contribute a mod because I don't have any worth posting. I have a few crossmods, and some texture mods I made but they aren't actually worth releasing... All they'd do is bump the good mods.

HOWEVER. As you may have seen in a post before, it says that the section should require good modders and be hidden. I'm NOT a good modder and I admit that, because I had sad that and admitted that, it proves I'm not fighting for myself but for the whole of the MPGH community that does care.

Unlike you "elites" who care only for the "elites." I even mentioned it be open viewing but all threads be pre-read then approved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post

So you're mad you can't download anything. OLAWD
    No, I'm not mad I can't download anything. Had you actually read what I had to say, you would've seen that this does not have to do with me complaining, despite the fact I hate the idea of elite section as it is now, but rather making valid points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Distinction View Post

GTFO of our section, and no it was created so mods won't get leeched.
    NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION YOU APPEAR OUT OF NO WHERE AND START POSTING. You contributed nothing to this community therefore your opinion isn't valued, now go back to gorfag where you belong.
    So let the mods get leeched... some of these 1k posters probably have 1k posts at many other hack sites as well. Some of these 1k posters with 1k posts at other hack sites leech from hack sites. Again, post count does not deem you worthy, it's the content of the posts.

So many criers, you can't access it, BIG WOOP, people don't want you to download it, BIG WOOP, its their mod, their right as a person to whom they want to let download it, and you're not one of them, stop crying. WAAAH WAAAH I'M EXCLUDED AND I'M GONNA CRY ABOUT IT. No. Go away, you are the very essence that made the people people make the section in the first place.
    IDGAF if I can't access it. I'd rather it be hidden or the Idea I've mentioned multiple times throughout here. It's not for me... I play combat arms the way it was meant to be. With no texture mods and VIP hacks.

You should understand your stupidity here.

Here too.

Here too. Let me tell you something, caps is not anger, no, capitalization is for grammatical reasons, and for the sake of trying to express it much out more than the other. If you're looking for rage, look for exclamation marks, IE, "Omg you fucking noob! u hack! go die!" Sense of anger to you, I don't know if your senses are wrong or not, but certainly most people don't take caps as anger.
    Might I add, he makes far too many grammatical mistakes because of the fact he tries not to make grammatical mistakes.

I don't talk down to everyone with less skill/post count than myself... infact, I'm usually extremely friendly. Push my buttons though, and you get no respect from me. I have every right to talk down to you because a) you ARE an insignificant dog...actually a rodent. b) Your opinions really don't matter... all I've spoken is truth.
    You just compared skill to post count. In fact, you declared them the exact same thing. GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by Falingrave View Post

lol... whatafun day I went to work and it went 12-19... gave me some luls as well
    Favourite quotes:

Code:
    I don't need easy, I just need possible. ~ Me 

There are three birds on a fence. Two decide to fly away, how many are left? Three, just because you decide to do something doesn't mean you've done it. ~ Don't know who said this

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
    Quote Originally Posted by VirtualSia View Post
    You both have a very weird and awkward view on Computer science.
    Computer science is about computing, which is programming.
    Definition of computing: The use or operation of computers.
    Turning on my computer = computing = programming
    LAWLFAIL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by VvITylerIvV View Post
    I don't contribute a mod because I don't have any worth posting. I have a few crossmods, and some texture mods I made but they aren't actually worth releasing... All they'd do is bump the good mods.

HOWEVER. As you may have seen in a post before, it says that the section should require good modders and be hidden. I'm NOT a good modder and I admit that, because I had sad that and admitted that, it proves I'm not fighting for myself but for the whole of the MPGH community that does care.

Unlike you "elites" who care only for the "elites." I even mentioned it be open viewing but all threads be pre-read then approved.

No, I'm not mad I can't download anything. Had you actually read what I had to say, you would've seen that this does not have to do with me complaining, despite the fact I hate the idea of elite section as it is now, but rather making valid points.

So let the mods get leeched... some of these 1k posters probably have 1k posts at many other hack sites as well. Some of these 1k posters with 1k posts at other hack sites leech from hack sites. Again, post count does not deem you worthy, it's the content of the posts.

IDGAF if I can't access it. I'd rather it be hidden or the Idea I've mentioned multiple times throughout here. It's not for me... I play combat arms the way it was meant to be. With no texture mods and VIP hacks.
    Might I add, he makes far too many grammatical mistakes because of the fact he tries not to make grammatical mistakes.

You just compared skill to post count. In fact, you declared them the exact same thing. GTFO.

lol... whatafun day I went to work and it went 12-19... gave me some luls as well

You don't know when to let things die do you? P.S. I never declared them the same thing or even mentioned them to be similar. I was talking to ONE person, about ONE situation, not the "noob community" as a whole. STFU, or GTFO. Stop acting tough, you're a little shit disturber.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I really want to go in

Press The Thanks Button If I Helped =D
    Quote Originally Posted by mamakiller13 View Post

and im aint fag,
    FORMERLY KNOWN AS SloaMoeDaea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    ill get in there...in like 3 years

Thanks
    From now on, there shall be not be any threads related to the Elite Mods Section
    It's just like this section, but there's no shitty stuff. That's it, everything's the same.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

Goofyde2 (11-06-2010),NextGen1 (08-25-2010)

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213