Thread: The truth

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Meh, i mean its not really "hate" its more that they "stereotype" them. Which in turn so do the Muslims. It goes both ways.

Meanwhile the majority of the middle eastern people hate Israel for no sufficient reason.

Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    heres the truth:

alright because people are so wrong this is ow it is. someone said it before.
    most Muslims are Islamic. not all Islams are Muslim. Muslims are people, Islam is a religion
    Muslims aren't terrorists there were just extremists that happened to be muslim
    the koran is not bad it just cant be taken literally just like the bible. Christianity is very closely related islam and judaism. allah god and so on are pretty much the same thing just translated differently. like hola is hello in another language.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Meanwhile the majority of the middle eastern people hate Israel for no sufficient reason.
    The main reason is, they hate them because they've killed Palestinians.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I don't think israel is the most hated to be honest.
    Turkey is hated by more,since they fit the greek characterisation of 'barbarian' or Βάρβαροι',due to holding half Cyprus with military,while not even one country acknowledges them as a country,as the 'soil' it self is cypriotic.Also,they are holding traditionally greek territories,they believe that they are a superpower(lol),they're trying to capture Aegean islands and most important, they are uncivilized in culture(unexisting).Serbians hate them,Greeks hate them,some bulgarians hate them,georgians hate them,jews hate them,russians hate them,many americans hate them,italians hate them,Kurds hate them...should i go on?

Israelians do what they have to do,because,although paelestians kept that territory until 1948
    IT WAS FKIN' THEIRS FROM 3000BC!They got all the *** rights in the world to nuke those who're trying to get their ancestor's territories.That simple!!Palestinians are Arabs!while that region was always under capture by someone,egyptians,assurians,greeks,romans and so on,but the Jews where the inhabitans
    It's like the Turks trying to convience the world that they were the Byzantine empire or the Slavs they were the Macedonian.
    Last edited by Casavir; 09-13-2010 at 10:15 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by x evolution View Post
    I have tried my best to translate some of the text from the book. Some words may be incorrectly stated. The author is Harun Yahya. The book is called "Het bedrog van de evolutieleer" -> English: "The deception of evolution".

And no true Scotsman.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    Israelians do what they have to do,because,although paelestians kept that territory until 1948
    IT WAS FKIN' THEIRS FROM 3000BC!They got all the *** rights in the world to nuke those who're trying to get their ancestor's territories.That simple!!Palestinians are Arabs!while that region was always under capture by someone,egyptians,assurians,greeks,romans and so on,but the Jews where the inhabitans
    It's like the Turks trying to convience the world that they were the Byzantine empire or the Slavs they were the Macedonian.
    Well the problem was WWII.

Yeah the palestinians lived there, but to be honest its not like this "ancestor" crap is worth fighting over in war. Maybe in a debate, but in all honesty its not like anyone of the world's superpowers really cares for what so and so's ancestors lived.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

Well the problem was WWII.

Yeah the palestinians lived there, but to be honest its not like this "ancestor" crap is worth fighting over in war. Maybe in a debate, but in all honesty its not like anyone of the world's superpowers really cares for what so and so's ancestors lived.
    obviously they dont give bout their ancestors cuz its not their ancestors,
    [YOUTUBE]JEo7xY8TPaQ[/YOUTUBE]

[IMG]https://i739.photobucke*****m/albums/xx31/celph_bucket/SicknatureSignaturz.jpg[/IMG]
    Only God Can Judge Me

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123