Thanks

Guide to Surviving Quarantine and Killing Zombies

1. Weapons
    2. Strategy(s), hiding, etc
    3. Armor
    4. Killing zombies
    5. Etc

1. If you want to survive quarantine, you need light weight guns and lots of ammo. Weapons like the K3, PeePee-19(i like to say it that way), p90, or any other light weight weapons that has good amounts of ammo in it. I personally would choose the pp-19 because it is light weight, contains good amounts of ammo, and reloads faster. P90 would be better for noobs.

2. Overdose has lots of places to hide but most people figured it out. The best way to win quarantine in overdose is to be in a group. The main 2 places are usually in the 2 safe rooms which are the elevator and the glass door one. Other places where some people go is at the office. Another place is the two tunnel/vent leading into the office. The last place is the vent place at bravo.

A. The saferooms are always dangerous because lots of people go to the saferoom. When the time is out people will become hosts and some people might be in the saferoom so more people will become infected which means that it will be a bit harder to survive. The best way to avoid this problem is to stay near it but not to close so when somebody turns into a zombie, a whole bunch of people will not get infected. When you are safe in the saferoom just camp and WATCH BOTH sides or your team will probably get infected.
    If you are not a zombie killer just bring tons of machine guns to fend off the zombies. If you are a zombie killer just go to Number 4 on the guide and see what to bring.

B.The elevator is another saferoom which some people go to. The elevator is basically the same as the other saferoom.

C. There are two maybe 3 ways to camp at the office. One is to go inside the office and camp next to the tv while making sure the vent is guarded and so is the broken window. Another way is to jump on top of the cabinet and camp. 2 people should be more then enough. The last way is to jump on the camera and guard. 2 people should be good too. Tip: Mines are more than helpful here.

D. The tunnel that separate alpha and bravo is another good place to camp. Mines and claymores should be good enough there.

E. The vent near the tunnel that separates a and b is fairly good camping spot. Mines, claymores, and machine guns are needed there to be sorta safe.

F. The last spot is a very good spot. Around 3 - 4 people should be good enough. Plant mines in the vent and the entrance. Claymores are good too. Some people should bring machine guns while other people bring smgs or ars. Save your mines and claymores too.

2. Self camping is good but can be dangerous. Camping by your self easy and hard. It is easy because you will usually be the last or near the last to become infected. The bad thing is that people can remember your location and they can infect you. Plus you don't have a group so it will be harder. Some self camping spots is the barrels place, the windows next to the stairs, the open space near the cabinet, in the office, behind boxes in bravo, the corner of bravo, and hiding in the spaces of the boxes in bravo.

3. Armor is important and not that important to quarantine. If you want to become a zombie infecter buy heavy armor like heavy armor, tanker vest, and the merc. baron. You will get a lot more health when you become host or infected. If you want to survive or kill zombies, medium to recon vests are good. Don't forget other speed boosts like the cyclops bandanna and the force recon helmet.

4. If you want to kill zombies you need lots of explosives or just lots of guns.

A. Stuff for killing zombies: Rpg, law, m67 frag, m69he frag, frag pack, mines, pp-19, k3, m60, p90, and the fire nade. For specs: M32, flamethrower, hornet, minigun, claymore, and 2 slot license.

B. If you have lots of nx, buy an utility backpack and or spec. stuff.
    If you cant get a utility backpack because your not the right rank or you don't have enough ammo just go get the advance backpack or clan backpack.
    If you have the advance backpack this is what i recommend: Rpg or law, m69he frag or frag pack. For your regular slots i would put a light weight good ammo weapon. The default knife is good and should stay in on you. The g23 is probably best for people who have less lag. Deagle or Anaconda should be better for laggy people. For you grenade slot i would usually put mines but mines are not that good because lots of people destroy mines or do something to it.

4. If you are a group killer make sure your group shoots the zombie first. When it feels like the zombie has low enough health just shoot you law or rpg or just throw a nade.

If you are a self killer make sure you are away from most of the zombies. If the zombies get close to you just run and throw nades while running around in a circle so the zombie(s) might die then run and take out your lightweight stuff and shoot the zombies. If run out of ammo just shoot the zombies with rpgs and the rest of your zombie killing stuff. If you manage to survive and your the only one left in a good spot like the saferoom just kill the zombies with rpgs and stuff.

5. This guide might be updated more tommrow.

Press thanks please

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WaterInABottle For This Useful Post:

BossMan. (09-03-2010),Hitmaniac (09-05-2010),KyleQaz (09-27-2010),MAJ.Disappointment (10-29-2010),SeanNQ (09-05-2010),Specktre (09-10-2010),tehcool (09-27-2010),Teh_Red_Sweater (09-06-2010),[code] (09-04-2010),¿ʇnʍןoן (08-30-2010)

Thanks
    /approved -------

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Great tutorial

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Cool stuff bro. Thanked because it look's legit and I can see effort has been put into it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    PLEASE HELP ME NEED MINES TO AUTO TURRETS OR WHAT, XD,
    please me downloads but how next?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Very nice guide. Looking forward to more from you.

Thanks
    I love camping with 3 people with rpg's and big machine guns xD

Thanks
    Thanks for the awesome guide, it really helped me out, especially the bit about the safe rooms.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Nice, thanked!

Press Thanks if i helped you in any matter!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    nice guide, NOW TALK 2 ME TEHCOOL
    E.M.C.: ♫3@T M0∂Я ¢4TZ♫