Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Exclamation 1lt5 CA NorthAmerica 76% Almost CPT

Account was gifted to dw3fan Due to calling me a scammer i guess if i gift the acc i wont be a scammer anymore? and gain some respect by his 2kPOST OMG he is godlike? no shit but yeah

all yours buddy so as you please with that acc
    Last edited by RagedYet; 08-31-2010 at 09:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Since you dont have email... i dont know...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by jawa1802 View Post
    Since you dont have email... i dont know...
    ive posted my email aka msn we can use a middle man if you like

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    My bad i re read it, nice account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    This guys a scammer. I tried to buy acc from he but his locked the password to the email so you can change the email info and security questions and refuses to use middle man

DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM HIS A SCAMMER!
    Last edited by Dested; 08-31-2010 at 08:43 AM.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by dw3fan View Post
    my acc im buying it for friend
    your retarted after you get full info you come with bs?
    and insult me after all? man you dont know me and you dont know what to expect as i could be what you call me a scammer i could be the best man on earth and yes very immature from you insulting people on the internet

This guys a scammer. I tried to buy acc from he but his locked the password to the email so you can change the email info and security questions and refuses to use middle man

DO NOT TRADE WITH HIM HIS A SCAMMER!
    and trying to put my name with shit ah? ill upload the logs of msn chat and a ss of the email when i sent you everything for those who will find whos the scammer

attachment was our chat logs and here ss of the email i sent you

whos the scammer now? i got nothing but you got my acc info after insulting me you keep going on my acc your someone who dont keep your word and you think your better than me?
    Last edited by RagedYet; 08-31-2010 at 08:50 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I am better than you. you tried to scam me buy locking the passwords so i can change them so after i paid you you would have changed the info back.. the email you sent me dont mean shit cause you locked the AOL PASS LAST SECOND SO I COULDNT CHANGE THE PASS SO YOU COULD SCAM ME

DO NOT TRADE HIS A SCAMMER

i have traded 10+ accs on mpgh i never scam obamas been my middle man for years go ask him...

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I am better than you. you tried to scam me buy locking the passwords so i can change them so after i paid you you would have changed the info back..

DO NOT TRADE HIS A SCAMMER

i have traded 10+ accs on mpgh i never scam obamas been my middle man for years go ask him...
    So you think your better than me i wont even scam you is just bs since you got my acc info now i cant sell it im sure you will try to keep it for your self aka steal it from me and what that dosent proof anything man you make your self look like the worst

you say u used obama for years when you barely got 1year here
    02-11-2009

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by RagedYet View Post
    So you think your better than me i wont even scam you is just bs since you got my acc info now i cant sell it im sure you will try to keep it for your self aka steal it from me and what that dosent proof anything man you make your self look like the worst
    do you want me to put the info on mpgh? So the Real scammer can get scammed by the community?
    Last edited by Dested; 08-31-2010 at 09:06 AM.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    do you want me to put the info on mpgh? i was just trying to buy this acc for a friend this kid tried to scam me
    Trying to scam ? yeah right and go ahead you will just proof everything you said agaisnt you seems like you just admited who the scammer is

And stop going on the acc not my fault you back down so now you come with this attitude?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Proof of scam: During the trade he logged me off the acc as i was trying to change the password so i could give him the payment.

He Exceeded the daily limit password retrivals so i couldnt change the password and urged me to pay him before i could change the info

im gonna go buy another acc with someone who doesnt mind middle man this time
    Last edited by Dested; 08-31-2010 at 09:08 AM.

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    the passwords were changed ealier today before i did this im new and i wouldnt like to get scammed second of all dont even go on the acc anymore i only made you d/c after you said shit and said i was a scammer wich means you dont want the acc so now if your as respected as you say and grow man should stop talking bad and just stop going on something thats not yours unless you dont keep your word

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    the passwords were changed ealier today before i did this im new and i wouldnt like to get scammed second of all dont even go on the acc anymore i only made you d/c after you said shit and said i was a scammer wich means you dont want the acc so now if your as respected as you say and grow man should stop talking bad and just stop going on something thats not yours unless you dont keep your word
    you told me that the pass to email was locked untill 12 am but how did u manage to change the pass now? Magic?

SCAMMER IS SCAMMER /yea

Subscribe + Rate!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    you told me that the pass to email was locked untill 12 am but how did u manage to change the pass now? Magic?

SCAMMER IS SCAMMER /yea
    you keep trying to go in the acc after you talked shit chek my ss time and you talked shit b4 and your ss are from 3 pm wich is while you talk shit on mpgh so yeah and the account is all yours buddy take it as a gift

just so you realize everyone in this world is not like you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    you keep trying to go in the acc after you talked shit chek my ss time and you talked shit b4 and your ss are from 3 pm wich is while you talk shit on mpgh so yeah and the account is all yours buddy take it as a gift

just so you realize everyone in this world is not like you
    stop trying to make urself look good u changed all of the fucking info and are framing me for having the wrong info? im done with your bs i dont give a shit what you say anymore cause ur a good for nothing scammer i have no that Srritates you but i have no Sympathy for you dont come back unless you learn some.

Lesson Learned: DO NOT TRADE WITHOUT MIDDLE MAN!

Subscribe + Rate!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast