• Conservative

51 40.16%
  • Other

42 33.07%

Thread: What are you?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Nice little triple post you got there.

And way to blow one little insult out of proportion, and look at all the things you said to me as a rubuttle, you're no better.

Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by <sniper> View Post
    Ok so lets say i go out protesting against the government in a peaceful matter , And what happens i become a person on Americas terrorism suspicion list and they slap the patriot act on me and i ignore their Bullshit i continue the next day protesting i get shipped to Guantanamo bay. Lets face it this country and others are the same bag of shit.

And your telling me Going around fucking around the world based on corporate decisions is okay ? Dude i never seen China start a war just because they thought another nation was a "terrorist". I never seen Russia Explode an atomic bomb on another nation just becuase they didn't follow Communism

How come since the formation of the United States Of America they have been involved in ALL conflicts except African affairs because their racist ass dont give a shit because they are blacks .
    And now the Us went to fuck around with a gang of arabs "Al CIA da" oh my Bad "al queda" blew up sorry crashed via airplane to their tallest buildings.By starting wars with nations.

Im gonna say it straight forward Hillary will be President they will start another war with Iran and remember i said this so all you people feel stupid when it happens in front of you.

Please my point is have an open mind think about the world by yourself and lets see how logic works out with you. Some of you get the idea that i don't like americans, dudes just because i don't like this government doesn't mean i hate this nation i live here too. Please don't be aggressive and type random shits and start flaming me this is my perspective towards the world it wont effect you so live with it. I know certain people on this forum uses their brains and knows how to express themselves with writing posts.

Thank You and enjoy the "New World Order"
    I would like to point out when protests occur in countries touched by american "freedom" why do peaceful protestors get beaten by the local police officers and the media shows that the people were trying to take control of the government or rioting when they were trying to change a law like we would in our society tell me most views today are bias and we are told what to believe in through the media if you remember during WW2 Pearl Harbor does anyone know why they attacked us they were pissed at us because the president of United States of America was insulting them in any matter possible and cut off trade with them even though at the time we were "neutral". Also during the attack on Pearl Harbor why wasn't a single ship ready to to fight even if it was a sunday and it was there day-off the government was smart enough to have at least a few ships out for protection since there was war all around them. Australia even warned the US government of the attack if you look it up in google long enough.

Ill give you guys another example but more modern "The War on Terror" why haven't any "terrorists" that was captured been prosecuted with the death penalty yet because there is no linkage to them to 9/11 they were all set free the next day with no questions asked about Al Qaeda or Osama Bin Laden.

May Knowledge help you
    Last edited by g36gunner; 12-18-2007 at 10:06 PM.

Thanks
    IM AMERICAN!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by g36gunner View Post
    I would like to point out when protests occur in countries touched by american "freedom" why do peaceful protestors get beaten by the local police officers and the media shows that the people were trying to take control of the government or rioting when they were trying to change a law like we would in our society tell me most views today are bias and we are told what to believe in through the media if you remember during WW2 Pearl Harbor does anyone know why they attacked us they were pissed at us because the president of United States of America was insulting them in any matter possible and cut off trade with them even though at the time we were "neutral". Also during the attack on Pearl Harbor why wasn't a single ship ready to to fight even if it was a sunday and it was there day-off the government was smart enough to have at least a few ships out for protection since there was war all around them. Australia even warned the US government of the attack if you look it up in google long enough.

Ill give you guys another example but more modern "The War on Terror" why haven't any "terrorists" that was captured been prosecuted with the death penalty yet because there is no linkage to them to 9/11 they were all set free the next day with no questions asked about Al Qaeda or Osama Bin Laden.

May Knowledge help you
    You have the longest run on sentences I have ever seen in my life.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unh0lyx View Post
    IM AMERICAN!!!
    And you being here does what? Annoy us? Gtfo.

Thanks

may i learn to use a fucking period once in awhile
    i think this is more appropriate

Error: the system has detected that you are gay
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ace76543 View Post
    i think this is more appropriate
    Just leave ace goflame people some where else. I could care less on what you think unless you have facts on something except for my grammar on this forum. " the talkers talk about nothing but the thinkers think about

"Ridicule is the first and last argument of fools."
    -Charles Simmons

Thanks
    hmmmmm...
    if you vote BUSH you are crazy xD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bassam View Post
    hmmmmm...
    if you vote BUSH you are crazy xD
    You can't vote Bush any more...

Thanks
    Just leave ace goflame people some where else. I could care less on what you think unless you have facts on something except for my grammar on this forum. " the talkers talk about nothing but the thinkers think about
    i'm not flaming you dipshit. seriously, if you're trying to make an intelligent argument, use intelligent english or no one will take you seriously

Thanks
    liberals want to burn guns

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeck901323 View Post
    liberals want to burn guns
    Conservatives watch Fox News.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    People died a vary painful death so you cold vote. Use the damn right for Christ sake. Everyones vote counts.
    jetamay, you are a fucking retard. The option to "vote" is merely a facade to get people to believe they have freedom. The people's vote may carry some weight, yet it is never the decider. In the 2000 election, Bush beat Al Gore because the polls were rigged, and thats known fact. So dont tell me "Everyone's vote counts", because it doesnt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmar1 View Post
    jetamay, you are a fucking retard. The option to "vote" is merely a facade to get people to believe they have freedom. The people's vote may carry some weight, yet it is never the decider. In the 2000 election, Bush beat Al Gore because the polls were rigged, and thats known fact. So dont tell me "Everyone's vote counts", because it doesnt.
    Thank you! Some simply get the picture and some needs documentaries on the history channel

15. The Following User Says Thank You to <sniper> For This Useful Post:

sharmar1 (02-03-2008)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by sharmar1 View Post
    Our votes do count.. apparently you do not live in the US or know much about the voting process

Al Gore won the popular vote as in more Americans across the US voted for Al Gore, but different states represent a total amount of Electoral votes so states can have large amounts of people that you can get votes from right, but if a person gets the majority of votes from multiple smaller states he gets those states electoral votes

Here are the vote counts for each runner in 2000
    Bush:50,456,002 or 47.87% of votes

Gore:50,999,897 or 48.38% of votes

In this case gore would have won the vote but not so fast...

Electoral votes determines who wins in the run for president

You can have a large state vote a majority towards your side right, but if your opponent gets three states of smaller size they can end up getting more electoral votes from those states then the single state you got, even if more people in the single state votes accounted for more than the other three states

There are a total of 538 electoral votes in the US with a 270 majority requirement to win, Bush was able to get 271 electoral votes while Gore got 266
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast