Threaded View

Thanks

Real permaBan on official IWnet

Are you tired off kids ruining your modded server, are you tired of the ban function in the console only works for an hour or so. THEN THIS IS FOR YOU.

This is the first ever attempt to create semi realtime pulling of internet data to the Mw2 Game.

this works be the simpel system of pulling data from a mysql to vars in a gsc file, so you will need a gsc Mod injector.

With almost 2 days of work time im am nearing the end (yes i put waay to much time into this per day) and i am so close to have the first beta ready...

i will release it both here and on Ultimate filez.

as an added bonus i will then begin to work in so that you can connect it to your own database, and have it for something like a ranking system...

the awesome thing with this is that a var in a Mysql database is (unlike a var in MW2) persistent, so this will be a true permaban on all servers running this ban system...

This makes a huge problem too tho, the fact that the system is only as good as it's userbase... AKA if you don't report hackers/use the system it will fail...

This is where you come in, i Want you to use it when i release, i want you to add hackers, i want you to be the End user...

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Beaverman For This Useful Post:

817263 (09-09-2010),angimanu (09-07-2010),Skyline. (09-05-2010)