Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

point of terrorism

terrorists WTF? is your point i mean it really what do you get by doing so?

oo hay! lets go blow up that nice looking building

i mean wtf man what are they getting out of this
    we hate America you are so evil you western bastards
    WTF? man really wtf.... what is the point of terrorism i dont get it....

i really mean it WTF!!!

Thanks
    neither do i, its like "o look a car lets plant a bomb in it" why????

3. The Following User Says Thank You to garnier07 For This Useful Post:

Gourav2122 (01-24-2008)

Thanks
    the point of terrorism is just that -- terror. "we get what we want or more of this happens. your people will not be safe. your country will not be safe. you will not be safe. we are everywhere. you can't stop us. just give us what we want."

Thanks
    they dont go blow the towers for no reason..u kids think that they just blew it up cuz they felt like it...everything is for a reason..osama knock down the towers for a reason..no1 knows it except the government which is like the same shit cuz their criminals too

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d0p3b0y View Post
    they dont go blow the towers for no reason..u kids think that they just blew it up cuz they felt like it...everything is for a reason..osama knock down the towers for a reason..no1 knows it except the government which is like the same shit cuz their criminals too
    the US pissed them off a few years ago, and pretty much left them for dead. this was a kind of payback, per se.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by d0p3b0y View Post
    Your right in some ways Osama CIA name "Tim Osman" is just soem fucking shit the TV puts up when they want to lie and spoon feed you bullshit.

Come on you kiddies discuss about the world as you know them. Tell me you ******s work on foreign relation that it make you guys think you know shit about the world you live in ? I bet you if was me and those douchebag redneck neo nazis 1 on1 i would shove shit on their face too bad your tele doesnt put real people to talk because real people dont want to brain wash other humans simply for world dominance

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    You see, I think we should get all the corrupt African and Asian, as well as all the French countries, and put them into a very small cage. Then drop it in the pacific ocean. This would solve all of our problems, yes? Controls the population, free land. And no more Sun-of-a-bin-lad-in(s) (w\e his name is)

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by doubleganger View Post
    terrorists WTF? is your point i mean it really what do you get by doing so?

oo hay! lets go blow up that nice looking building

i mean wtf man what are they getting out of this
    we hate America you are so evil you western bastards
    WTF? man really wtf.... what is the point of terrorism i dont get it....

i really mean it WTF!!!
    its not american .. its only BUSH the terrorist...

so dont talk if you dont know what you are talking about!

i know what im talking about , im CANADIAN ( from quebec ) the PEACE country

ask it to the asshole terrorist George W. Bush.

i have seen a documentary where an american soldier say if he talk , he got killed by US ARMY... american army killing american soldier ??? WTF ???

BUSH IS A TERRORIST !!!

in 2001 when plane crash right on world trade center.. it was not an attack but a defense.. bush attack for petrol = irak defend crashing on world trade center.

peace

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by herowarz View Post
    its not american .. its only BUSH the terrorist...

so dont talk if you dont know what you are talking about!

i know what im talking about , im CANADIAN ( from quebec ) the PEACE country

ask it to the asshole terrorist George W. Bush.

i have seen a documentary where an american soldier say if he talk , he got killed by US ARMY... american army killing american soldier ??? WTF ???

BUSH IS A TERRORIST !!!

in 2001 when plane crash right on world trade center.. it was not an attack but a defense.. bush attack for petrol = irak defend crashing on world trade center.

peace
    i detect irony

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    You see, I think we should get all the corrupt African and Asian, as well as all the French countries, and put them into a very small cage. Then drop it in the pacific ocean. This would solve all of our problems, yes? Controls the population, free land. And no more Sun-of-a-bin-lad-in(s) (w\e his name is)
    Wow, this is why I don't like evangelical Christian NUTJOBS.

-----------

And the people in this thread are idiots. No one knows why Osama did that? Have you even READ a fucking history book?

Yeah, and Iraq had as much job to do with 9/11 as your mom. First of all, they attacked AFGHANISTAN first, to rid the Taliban. Iraq was invaded for "WMDs" not oil retard, 9/11 had nothing to do with Iraq, hence the invasion of Baghdad and the UN meetings, and Colin Powell, and shit? Yes, because the OIL they got from Iraq WAS SOOOOOOOO MUCH more than the trillions they lost in the 9/11 attack and the recession following the attack, right? Why would they even publicize WMDs after the fact that 9/11? Attack on US soil, retaliation? Uhh, yeah, stick to making shit up on Canada.

---------------------

I'll make this short and simple. Terrorism has a point. Terrorism is a STRATEGIC attack on civilians to cause fear, generally. "Osama" himself said that the attacks would stop if America converted to an Islamic nation.

There you go folks, problem solved. Religion.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I wasn't being serious Arun.

The reason the US needs to be in the countries they are in is because if that country does acquire a weapon of mass destruction, there not going to think twice before using it. They are a very corrupt country and they are very simple people, they will to anything the please, if they can. There could be a million different reasons, no one knows for sure.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 01-29-2008 at 09:50 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by jetamay View Post
    I wasn't being serious Arun.

The reason the US needs to be in the countries they are in is because if that country does acquire a weapon of mass destruction, there not going to think twice before using it. They are a very corrupt country and they are very simple people, they will to anything the please, if they can. There could be a million different reasons, no one knows for sure.
    I figured you were being sarcastic because of the "french countries" part, however this last statement reaffirms my previous thoughts.

No country is that stupid to attack America, when we out number any amount of nukes by 50,000:1, unless they have a death wish. These countries aren't corrupt, corrupt countries would embezzle tax payers/foreign money and take bribes and such, just because they are hostile toward America doesn't make them corrupt... It's funny how you could say they are simple people, yet, under what actions can you justify your reasoning? Just seems to me like racial Christian Evangelical bigotry.

Countries can be handled easily. Terrorists organizations are another story. However, contrary to media propaganda, it would be EXTREMELY hard for a terrorist group to launch a missile that could hit half way across the world. Not to mention that smuggling it in would be pretty difficult. Realistically, there is a very low chance of it ever happening, and we have no reason to be in Iraq.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    True, why are you judging me by my religion? I'm not a Christian freak, I don't follow all the rules. I just believe in my god, I do not obey every rule. I say Iraq is a corrupt country simply because they shoot people where the stand for having there own choices against theres. Thats not a racial comment. I assure you its a fact. Maby not every time, but it happeneds. The people there don't have the right we have here.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 01-29-2008 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks
    any what you can think , if the BIG WAR start , im the fucking first defending all other country... why ? cause im CANADIAN.. canada = worldwide PEACE.

i dont say american make shit , but I know george bush is the asshole terrorist.

bush most die if bush die , not anymore war.

canadian army are in afghanistan to protect civil.

check at T.V. civil like canadian and HATE american soldier...

if an civil american have probleme , i will help. but never i'll help your asshole president terrorist.

LOGIC , RESPECT , HUSTLE & LOYALITY

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by herowarz View Post
    any what you can think , if the BIG WAR start , im the fucking first defending all other country... why ? cause im CANADIAN.. canada = worldwide PEACE.

i dont say american make shit , but I know george bush is the asshole terrorist.

bush most die if bush die , not anymore war.

canadian army are in afghanistan to protect civil.

check at T.V. civil like canadian and HATE american soldier...

if an civil american have probleme , i will help. but never i'll help your asshole president terrorist.

LOGIC , RESPECT , HUSTLE & LOYALITY
    Thanks for commenting, but I don't plan on turning this into a debate.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast