Poll: Name changers / title changers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    gm should but lets learn from this everyone dont try to get staff or give staff more shit or give ideas like this lol or you will be banned liek this guy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin_uMad View Post
    Please showed me where I lie. And I don't ask for namechanges 20 times a week. I'm not fucking Agito. I'm not fucking Time. Stop confusing us. And stop raging at everybody. Obvious bipolar arun is bipolar. Listen to your brother dave and stop being a rage rat.
    "The thanks button doesn't mean anything." or w/e
    "I'm not spreading anything I don't understand."

Two lies. It's so obvious it's sad.

You want fucking username changes yet you haven't got the 1k post req for each one you fucking dipshit. What makes you so special? Can you not settle with a fucking name you bipolar twat? IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD TO USE ONE GOD DAMN NAME? Oh, call me bipolar after I call you it, how original. Too bad your dumbass doesn't understand the use. Who the fuck says I thought you were Agito/TIME dumbass, that was an example of a bipolar twat like you. I can rage at dumb asses like you all I want. I can rage if I want, and there isn't shit you can do about it, stupid bitch.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    I just know there is a rise in demand for name/title changes. And not enough people to do it.
    Many people want; few people receive

sounds like Dave should start charging for these things.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

"The thanks button doesn't mean anything." or w/e
    "I'm not spreading anything I don't understand."

Two lies. It's so obvious it's sad.

You want fucking username changes yet you haven't got the 1k post req for each one you fucking dipshit. What makes you so special? Can you not settle with a fucking name you bipolar twat? IS IT THAT FUCKING HARD TO USE ONE GOD DAMN NAME? Oh, call me bipolar after I call you it, how original. Too bad your dumbass doesn't understand the use. Who the fuck says I thought you were Agito/TIME dumbass, that was an example of a bipolar twat like you. I can rage at dumb asses like you all I want. I can rage if I want, and there isn't shit you can do about it, stupid bitch.
    agreed its like saying hes your worker he doesnt have to do everything you request anyways hes a admin... he has more important stuff to do then just change your user names...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post
    I hate getting User Title change requests
    i get those too.

Quote Originally Posted by Son View Post
    Aruns got 8 name/title change requests on his page from the past 1 day alone. So I do understand his frustration. But it is HIS responsibility. And it's not right when someone asks for a namechange, he tells them this [MPGH]arunforce
    You can get a perma ban you stupid fuck.
    Np, it is not his responsibility. Members should have decided what they want to go by when first registering. They are doing this for MPGH users as a privilege.

Like its been said numerous times: Dave, Arun, and Liz do NOT have to do any usertitle/name changes if they don't want to.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    If you're going to allow it then yeah GMs should get it I guess, but having a bunch of ppl change their names all the time is just fucking stupid.
    Last edited by RJ; 09-09-2010 at 03:05 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconik View Post

i get those too.

Np, it is not his responsibility. Members should have decided what they want to go by when first registering. They are doing this for MPGH users as a privilege.

Like its been said numerous times: Dave, Arun, and Liz do NOT have to do any usertitle/name changes if they don't want to.
    That's exactly what I mean. I got better things to do, there's like 20 of these fucktards that have got 5 username changes... It's a fucking forum, you decided one and stick with it. I want to give usertitle changes to people who deserve it and have a valid reason, who are upgrading their name one time, say from Arun84311 to Arun. But these fuckers abuse it, makes me want to give it to no one. It's like a giant liability, one that pokes you every 5 minutes, I literally get over 20 requests a day. I hate doing it now, and when someone requests it, it pisses me off.

I think I found a permanent solution though... More to come soon (hopefully).

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    i remeber back in 2007 then vip's where able to change their own usertitles? exploit this?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    New Sectary Group Wouldnt be bad. Then you could bug like 4 different People for Title Changes.
    Quotes I live by.

A foolish person learns from his mistakes, I wise person learns from others.
    Quote Originally Posted by AVGN View Post

mhm

i live in texas

i was at the grocery store with my son. He saw a mexican guy, and he said "Look daddy! a mower man!"

he's 4 yrs old

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234