Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by flamesdevil View Post
    hey ima a Muslim , proud to be , will stay one forever and ever , just to prove Haze is an ignorant dump fuck , Islam never offended anybody , Only some of the extremist stupid heads offend other religions , and u Aussie proved to be one .....
    u generalize the idea that all Muslims are terrorists guess u are still eating burgers and watch CNN much that stick every thing that happens to Muslims , CNN breaking news : " Obama got diarrhea , and from our trust worthy witnesses , the pizza guy that delivered the pizza was a Muslim and he took the first plane to Afghanistan " thats the kind of news CNN show , i dont care if u burnt my holy book , i never and will never burn your holy book cuz something u will never know ... is to be well educated .
    keep saying we Muslims are racist and kill only other religions , while they keep killing people just for being black or Hispanic . why dont u go burn whatever book Zionists follow cuz they kill children in Palestine and Lebanon and almost Killed UK people on the Irish flotilla ?!
    cuz u got no brain and media led to always stick any thing to islam and not terrorists
    Alright first of all, that's your opinion and I respect that, and secondly shut the fuck up, I'm entitled to my opinion too. How dare you try and insult me by saying I'm a 'dump fuck' for having freedom of speech.

Points I would like to raise about what you said:
    - I am not Australian, I'm American born living in New Zealand, stop being so ignorant yourself and pay attention
    - Islam DID offend people. You burnt American flags, the thing in which most Americans see as a national symbol. It symbolizes the states. That's almost like saying 'Oh hi I'm burning all the states in America!'
    - I do not let the media infulence my decision, I am well educated unlike you who can't string a sentence together, and I know what I think is right based on what I think is the best calculated decision. I am again not a 'dump fuck'.

Anyway, You have an opinion and I have mine. What you said is biased towards Islam because that is what you believe and what you think is right. You make up in your head all these things which we see and you think that's not right, when from our perspective it is.

One question I would like to pose to YOU is that if people can burn a flag from our country, a symbol of the unity in America, then why can't we burn a book in which you believe and entrust in so dearly.

Is it not the same?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Haze For This Useful Post:

Son (09-10-2010)