Thanks

CODBlackOps zombies hacks for xbox?

So i saw these two videos on youtube one has comments disabled and doesnt show the guy using the hacks but downloads these files and puts it on a flash drive so to me it's a little shady. Since i cant make hacks yet i was wondering if anyone saw something that stuck out that was wierd or proves that it's fake cause i dont wanna download a virus

Now this one shows the hack itself but doesnt show it working on another system because it didnt bring up the xbox guide or ps3 or anything like that it could be a video of it being used on the PC

or if any of you know of a hack that works solo or not ill be very grateful

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Cenwulf View Post
    So i saw these two videos on youtube one has comments disabled and doesnt show the guy using the hacks but downloads these files and puts it on a flash drive so to me it's a little shady. Since i cant make hacks yet i was wondering if anyone saw something that stuck out that was wierd or proves that it's fake cause i dont wanna download a virus

YouTube - CoD Black Ops Zombie UNLIMITED AMMO + MONEY HACK Xbox 360 / PS3

Now this one shows the hack itself but doesnt show it working on another system because it didnt bring up the xbox guide or ps3 or anything like that it could be a video of it being used on the PC

YouTube - Black Ops Zombie Mullti Hack FREE DOWNLOAD XBOX/PS3/PC

or if any of you know of a hack that works solo or not ill be very grateful
    Actually i was just about to make a tutorial on this check the tutorial section in around 30 minutes