Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Hello , After some testings iv'e manged to figure out that no matter what i did i only got 2 XUID id's both are banned.
    Hmm , Maybe they put a limit of 2. Iv'e tried to create a system restore , that does NOT WORK for windows 7 might for XP. Anyways iv'e tried numerous things , bridging connects etc. Iv'e figured out that they use in the system32 folder the uPun.dll's ..... Changing mac address will not work. Well what we need to do now is figure the iw22 error. Oh also ill tell you another way to get unban only worked ONCE for me. Just bridge a " virutal " network connection it mostly likely will give you a NEW IP address. Anyways just reporting testing from me! So no matter how many times i changed the mac in the bridge connections it would not change , Hmm? You can easily get unban if you change your Phyiscal mac address diffrent that mac address , But if you do that then you get the iw22 error...THERE MUST BE SOMETHING THAT TELLS THAT YOU"VE CHANGED YOU PHYSICALL MAC to the IwMP.exe , might be registery dates? Has anyone tried to reformat there pc and change all MAC address , ip etc then reinstall modern warfare 2?. SoME FILE? REGISTRY? * REGEDIT ? * There is a glitch on windows XP if we can figure out what it is , then we could easily fix this for all systems like windows vista , 7 etc!! anyways thats my testing just reporting what iv'e got!! MiGHT BE USEFULL!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooldude12a View Post
    Hello , After some testings iv'e manged to figure out that no matter what i did i only got 2 XUID id's both are banned.
    Hmm , Maybe they put a limit of 2. Iv'e tried to create a system restore , that does NOT WORK for windows 7 might for XP. Anyways iv'e tried numerous things , bridging connects etc. Iv'e figured out that they use in the system32 folder the uPun.dll's ..... Changing mac address will not work. Well what we need to do now is figure the iw22 error. Oh also ill tell you another way to get unban only worked ONCE for me. Just bridge a " virutal " network connection it mostly likely will give you a NEW IP address. Anyways just reporting testing from me! So no matter how many times i changed the mac in the bridge connections it would not change , Hmm? You can easily get unban if you change your Phyiscal mac address diffrent that mac address , But if you do that then you get the iw22 error...THERE MUST BE SOMETHING THAT TELLS THAT YOU"VE CHANGED YOU PHYSICALL MAC to the IwMP.exe , might be registery dates? Has anyone tried to reformat there pc and change all MAC address , ip etc then reinstall modern warfare 2?. SoME FILE? REGISTRY? * REGEDIT ? * There is a glitch on windows XP if we can figure out what it is , then we could easily fix this for all systems like windows vista , 7 etc!! anyways thats my testing just reporting what iv'e got!! MiGHT BE USEFULL!!!
    just use mac changer i didnt read this whole post cause its way to messy and long , if u just get 2 xuid's u should make sure u use diffrent mac's

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rkaf View Post
    just use mac changer i didnt read this whole post cause its way to messy and long , if u just get 2 xuid's u should make sure u use diffrent mac's
    I did try with a mac changer. Pm me the one you use? or something thanks! But yeah iv'e tried to change it with the mac changer , didn't work . Heck iv'e tried to change the " Physical Mac " Didn't work either. When i use my mac changer it changes the mac but im still banned , when i changed the Physical Mac It gives the Iw22 Error. Pm me your mac changer or whatever you use ? Thanks! But I do know that the IWMP.EXE checks something from your PC to make sure that is your original MAC,Because it wouldn't diffrence between the real mac and the changed one!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Google Technitium MAC Address Changer. And change your ip along with your mac. I've been banned 2 times today and I've use the system restore + mac change method to unban myself.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ktyzd For This Useful Post:

rkaf (10-02-2010)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ktyzd View Post
    Google Technitium MAC Address Changer. And change your ip along with your mac. I've been banned 2 times today and I've use the system restore + mac change method to unban myself.
    Yep i use the same thing too! lol Didn't work i have windows 7? o.o?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    an additional difficulty that they can see it changing ip and xuid and even with the same nickname handling so ....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Use a different nickname each time lol..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    its not nickname its Steam client you have if you do not change your nickname

alteriw.net actually configures mask just steam_client: 0231003 to replace the pseudo cons by the modo see on your console and the solution is that you need to redownload all DLC maps and package from iw.net

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    alterIWnet_configure" in here u can change name

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Can anybody explain this :
    2. Change Mac > reset modem
    How do I do this + program ?

Thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    this method don't work. it's just a scam.
    Xuid checks your mac. you can change it but game will give an error about iw22.
    for the first photo version is not showed, for the second it is.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bomblader View Post
    this method don't work. it's just a scam.
    Xuid checks your mac. you can change it but game will give an error about iw22.
    for the first photo version is not showed, for the second it is.
    I agree .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    i need help now
    its kind nooby
    1st im already banned
    ill format the windows
    i need help what do i do b4 i get banned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Really weard now I was banned and now there is no bann message anymore and it says that there players online but I can't join any game ? how ? I dont nothing special only yesterday I changed Max thingy

Edit: Bann message is back weard ... I try Reinstall windows later but how do you change IP?
    Last edited by Characters; 10-05-2010 at 11:28 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    It may sound stupid, retard and etc. but ho do u "make a windows restore/recovery point when >>>UR NOT BANNED<<" ? And if u don't have a modem ?

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast