Threaded View

Thanks

[Solved]Disable the Mini Map

Hellooo everyone,

First of all this may be in the wrong section, it might be better suited for help. Feel free to move it, if so.

However, I thought it would be better for the mod section since it includes a question about mods. My friend and I recently got somewhat hooked on the new zombie mod. But one of our biggest beefs with it is that zombies that are on your team can see where you're at on the mini map. We have been looking for a few ways to disable the mini map via commands but all efforts have failed. Is there any way we can add some sort of code to the mod to disable the map or have some kind of UAV jammer up at all the times in order to prevent people from staring at the mini map to find players?

In one of my google searches I found a code like this "self RadarJamOn();" but I wasn't sure where to include it in the original code.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

EDIT: Sorry, House, I just read your new rules for this section and found that there is a sort of mod discussion section. I'll wait for a moderator to move this rather than posting another thread in that section.
    Last edited by Blubb1337; 09-14-2010 at 01:44 AM.