Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

swat 4 inifiles changing

[color="Blue"]A origional swatequipment.ini for version 1.0 you can find here[COLOR] --------------->SwatEquipment.ini
    <-------------Note: Make a back up of the file being edited, or you may have to reinstall the game.
    Ammo Limit Chage: Go into SwatEquipment.ini in your Swat directory. Then, go down to the weapons. Go to where it says "MagazineSize=(Number)". Set the number to a million or two, to get much ammo. This doesen't work on the Macineguns, only on Shotguns, Pistols, and the Tazer.

Change, add, or remove ammo types: Let's say you want to add more ammo-types to the Colt Carbine M4A1. Go down to the place where it says "PlayerAmmoOption=SwatAmmo.M4A1MG_JHP". Press enter, and add a new ammo option, for example "PlayerAmmoOption=SwatAmmo.AK47MG_FMJ".

MagazineSize: Only works for weapons that don't use clips. Pumpguns, the pepperball gun, the tazer. No pistols, since they use predefined clips.

MagazineSize edit warning: If you start to change this value, you might encounter sudden magazine emptiness. The game always uses the ammo count predefined in SwatAmmo.u, so your 50000 shot pepperball gun may suddenly have NO AMMO AT ALL.

Making Weapons stronger: For that, leave out the "OverrideArmDamageModifier", just change the "MuzzleVelocity" to a higher value. The game calculates the damage mostly from bullet mass and bullet speed.

More Fire Modes: There is no "Semi", Semi is "Single". So you can add
    "AvailableFireMode=FireMode_Single"
    "AvailableFireMode=FireMode_Burst" ...and
    "AvailableFireMode=FireMode_Auto".

Number of Shots per Burst: The number of shots per burst shouldn't be too high if you don't change the recoil and the ammunition.

Auto/Burst Fire Speed: "BurstRateFactor" is the relative speed in comparison to the AK47. "1.0" means rapid fire, "0.1" is very slow and "10.0" is a rate you cannot control.

Range: This doesn't really affect the gameplay, since "Range=4000" is a very long distance. But if you, for instance, change the range of the tazer from about 300 to 1000, you'll have the effect.

ACCURACY:
    - MaxAimError is your maximum crosshair spread. On "0" you won't miss. "60" is quite much.

- LargeAimErrorRecoveryRate and SmallAimErrorRecoveryRate affects your reticule shrinking to regain accuracy. If you have an AimError (see above), this is how fast your crosshair gets smaller. Higher values are better. Large is when the crosshair is bigger than the next value ...

- AimErrorBreakingPoint determines how big your crosshair must be to be "small" or "large". For weapons you want to aim with like real rifles, set the value to 2-4 and change the AimErrorRecoveryRate: large to a higher value, small to a lower one.

- StandingAimError is how well you aim when standing. "0" is perfect. "2" pretty much sucks.

- WalkingAimError is the above value but when walking. Should be higher than StandingAimError, if you want any semblance of reality.

- RunningAimError. If your weapon is very light and you want to shoot it while running, reduce the value.

- CrouchingAimError. Compare to StandingAimError and change it as you see fit.

Penalties are bad aim you get when doing something special. They are related to accuracy.

- EquippedAimErrorPenalty is when you first select a gun, how bad your first shot will be.

- StandToWalkAimErrorPenalty. When you START walking, how your crosshair gets bigger.

- WalkToRunAimErrorPenalty. When you start running... see above. These values should not be much higher than the AimErrors. "5" is enough.

- DamagedAimErrorPenalty. If you suffer damage your aim is affected thusly.

- FiredAimErrorPenalty. Similar to recoil. If you fire your gun, the crosshair becomes larger by this value.

- InjuredAimErrorPenalty. Permanent accrued value. When you get hit, especially in the arms, how bad your aim will be from that moment on (with every hit).

- MaxInjuredAimErrorPenalty. Check with the above value. The maximum bad aim from hitzone wounds.

- MaxLookAimErrorPenalty. If you look around very quickly, how big your crosshair can become.

- LookAimErrorPenaltyFactor=0.000125. How fast your crosshair gets bigger by looking around. CAN BE changed to for example "0.000065", I tried, but be careful!

RECOIL:
    - RecoilBackDuration. Very low value. The time your gun needs to move up after it has been fired. Lower value: Harder recoil, just looks better.

- RecoilForeDuration. This determines how fast your gun will calm down to its original position. "0" means no recoil. "10" means 10 seconds of waiting patiently.

- RecoilMagnitude. This is the actual recoil. "0" means no recoil, "200" is common, "1500" is for recoil fans and "9999999" makes you look at the ceiling.

Animation Speed
    This is the multiplicator for the animation speed. Feel free to add the parameters below to each and every weapon or item. Higher Animation rates make the optiwand faster or increase the Semi-Automatic fire rate (Colt Python for example).

As always, "1" is default. "3" is very fast.

- EquipAnimationRate. How fast your weapon will get deployed.

- UnequipAnimationRate. How fast you holster it.

- UseAnimationRate. How fast you use it (optiwand, single shot weapons...)

- ReloadAnimationRate. How fast you reload.

Flashlight:
    - HasAttachedFlashlight=true. Insert this to AK, Python etc. to have a flashlight on them. Doesn't look perfect, but hey, it works and is better than Doom 3!

Zoom:
    - ZoomedFOV. The angle your field of view will be from your original perspective. 90 is pretty default, 20 means very far zooming.

- ZoomTime. The seconds you need to zoom in or out. "0.1" is quite immediately, "1.5" takes some time. Try to experiment a bit, you have saved your stuff, I guess. Stinger and flashbang grenades may become deadly weapons, if you want them to be so.
    __________________________________________________ ___________
    Cannot be assed creating another topic so ill put the rest here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    < SkeletalRegionInformation.ini >

This is your hitbox file. If you want to make headshots lethal (or only headshots), if you want to remove the speed penalty you get when hit in the legs, this is where you go. The values count for YOU AND THE ENEMY!
    There are 6 hitboxes, obviously.

- DamageModifier=(Min=XXX,Max=YYY). This is the damage multiplicator for specific hitboxes. E.g., if you want to add some more punch to arm hits, change the value below both arms to Min=1.0,Max=1.5.

"0" means no damage. Enemies, too.

- AimErrorPenalty=(Min=XXX,Max=YYY). This determines how bad the aim becomes after you get shot in this specific region. Setting this to "0" will leave the weapon accuracy as it is, even if your arms are shot to pieces.

- LimpModifier=(Min=XXX,Max=YYY). This is how slow you will become after being shot. "0" means you never lose your speed, but so do enemies.
    __________________________________________________ ________
    < SwatGame.ini >

Look for

SPDamageModifierEasy=XXX;

SPDamageModifierNormal=XXX;

SPDamageModifierHard=XXX;

SPDamageModifierElite=XXX;

MPDamageModifier=XXX; and

COOPDamageModifier=XXX;.

SP means singleplayer, MP is deathmatch and stuff, COOP is singleplayer with other players. Decrease the values to almost zero and bullets won't affect you much.
    -------------------------------------------------------
    I'm BACK!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    thank me if i helped.
    I'm BACK!

Thanks
    Learn how to use a CE.

Swat4 has no protection anyway.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    oh yah ty for ur comment.
    (dickface)
    I'm BACK!

Thanks
    If you're going to insult someone offering you advice, you're an idiot.

Thanks
    you are god? or what? XDD nice man