Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

2008 A new year to expand our legacy

I would like to take the time to welcome everyone to the new year of 2008

What I really want to address is the topic of our member base. I think this year we can become known for a site that has a strong user base that has tons of regulars. I believe MPGH needs to be known as a site that does touches on other games other than Warrock which has been the main topic driver on MPGH for about 2 years now. I know we get alot of people that know how to hack and code, I would like to encourage those people to try and take on new games that no one has quite thought about hacking yet, or even games that have hacks and shoot for making some of the best out there.

If we can get our own members to start expanding their demands to other games it will draw more and more members making MPGH bigger than it already is

MPGH has come a long ass way from its Startings in December of 2002 based off of free hosting. I believe this year we can make this site one of the most popular gaming/game hacking websites on the web today

If you know people that have the skill and want to explore new territory urge them to join MPGH and help us out.

Dave's trying his best to hack as many games as he can, but he needs you guys to drive demand and to bring new talent over.

Make 2008 a historic year

-MPGH staff
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    I salute to you

Thanks
    HAPPY NEW YEAR!NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE NICE MAAAAAAAAAAAN

H H A A CCC CC K K
    H H H A A A A A A CC K K
    H H A A CC K K
    CC CC K K