Thread: vip

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

vip

hi i am thinking about getting the vip can anyone give me some feedack on if its worth it or not? also how fast after i pay will i be up and running thanks

Thanks
    wrong section

3. The Following User Says Thank You to GhostLife For This Useful Post:

fir3killa9 (01-17-2008)

Thanks
    ok well vip is the way to go
    and if a admin is on u will get vip right then and there

Thanks
    Post here shit for asking vip shit - click here

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostLife View Post
    Post here shit for asking vip shit - click here
    You've already said something similar, you ******

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by doobadder View Post
    hi i am thinking about getting the vip can anyone give me some feedack on if its worth it or not? also how fast after i pay will i be up and running thanks
    no VIP and "paying" for hacks is ridiculously retarded so it aint worth it; buy something in a store that's worth it instead of paying a high price for some stupid shit that doesn't last long. For example: You would always need a low lvl account to hack with and ruin other peoples games. So what's the point of that? You get banned a while after anyways so say "fuck that" waste of time. DO NOT PAY SHIT FOR HACKS!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by en1gmat1c View Post
    no VIP and "paying" for hacks is ridiculously retarded so it aint worth it; buy something in a store that's worth it instead of paying a high price for some stupid shit that doesn't last long. For example: You would always need a low lvl account to hack with and ruin other peoples games. So what's the point of that? You get banned a while after anyways so say "fuck that" waste of time. DO NOT PAY SHIT FOR HACKS!
    You sound like a k2 spy or a k2 suck-up, but what you said is completely idiotic.
    "instead of paying a high price for some stupid shit that doesn't last long"

Last I checked, several restaurants charge over $40.00 for a meal that doesn't even last for an hour. I wonder how you're going to fair on a date.
    By the way, it's $19.99 for 30 days. That's less than $1.00 a day
    No, K2 doesn't give a shit about you, nor anyone else. We won't get banned within several hours, weeks, or even months.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    You sound like a k2 spy or a k2 suck-up, but what you said is completely idiotic.
    "instead of paying a high price for some stupid shit that doesn't last long"

Last I checked, several restaurants charge over $40.00 for a meal that doesn't even last for an hour. I wonder how you're going to fair on a date.
    By the way, it's $19.99 for 30 days. That's less than $1.00 a day
    No, K2 doesn't give a shit about you, nor anyone else. We won't get banned within several hours, weeks, or even months.
    Hey dumbass why don't you be a good boy and ban me? You so fucked up ya know; so is it that you think hack is more satisfying or food? I bet your just so dumb you might as well say the hack fills you up you don't need to eat huh? Retard plz do not compare precious food that saves your fkn ass from dying and a stupid hack that can't really do shit in real life except to ruin peoples game then getting ban at a certain point.
    Edit: BTW I am not on K2's side or your ****** MPGH side. I don't like any of you and since your both just as greedy.
    Last edited by en1gmat1c; 01-16-2008 at 04:56 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Hey dumbass why don't you be a good boy and ban me? You so fucked up ya know; so is it that you think hack is more satisfying or food? I bet your just so dumb you might as well say the hack fills you up you don't need to eat huh? Retard plz do not compare precious food that saves your fkn ass from dying and a stupid hack that can't really do shit in real life except to ruin peoples game then getting ban at a certain point.
    Yup, he's a k2 suck-up. Why don't you go do something productive with your life instead of bothering us. Get a life and some friends, online ones don't count. By the way, I hear your 2 boyfriends are coming over to have a threesome with you.

Retard plz do not compare precious food that saves your fkn ass from dying

Can you get more idiotic? A person can skip one meal and still live. Get the hell out of your damn cave and grab a social life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Edit: BTW I am not on K2's side or your ****** MPGH side. I don't like any of you and since your both just as greedy.
    Jesus Christ, and I thought you children knew some slight respect around here. Seems as if I am sadly mistaken.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Yup, he's a k2 suck-up. Why don't you go do something productive with your life instead of bothering us. Get a life and some friends, online ones don't count. By the way, I hear your 2 boyfriends are coming over to have a threesome with you.

Retard plz do not compare precious food that saves your fkn ass from dying

Can you get more idiotic? A person can skip one meal and still live. Get the hell out of your damn cave and grab a social life.
    ROFL WHAT TARD MAN.......I DON'T WANNA BOTHER TALKING TO A DUMBSHIT LIKE YOU WHO DOESN'T GET THE POINT

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    ROFLCOPTERBBQSKATES (Hyperion you should know what this) WHAT YOU BOTH FUCKING LOSE.

en1gmatic or w/e, you act as if you won when you are clearly just bailing out.

Hyperion, that threesome "flame" was too irrelevant since being gay doesn't have to do with not buying VIP hacks, and food. Too much WR section =/.
    Last edited by Inna; 01-16-2008 at 05:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I say you close the discussion before it turns into a flamewar.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    ROFL WHAT TARD MAN.......I DON'T WANNA BOTHER TALKING TO A DUMBSHIT LIKE YOU WHO DOESN'T GET THE POINT
    Then why did you post in the first place? Retarded 8 year old. This world needs suffering for the other's amusement, and people who play WarRock 24/7, like you, are the ones who deserve to be humiliated and peeved off the most. Stop straining your parents electric bills and go do something beneficial in real life. By the way, I know you pay over $100.00 to k2 for better equipments.

Gourav's. He said he was going to make me a cake. oh, he's back..NAKED! WTF r u doi-
    Thanks
    Okay, I'm in

Just tell me what this ******'s problem is

17. The Following User Says Thank You to NetNavi For This Useful Post:

en1gmat1c (01-16-2008)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast