Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    White boy with swagger, have a good side to me, you piss me off, I'll kick your head in. I'm not intimidated, but I have a sweet side.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Negative, irritating and abusive leader? (that's what I an irl, some people call me "bitchy" ) /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    right now?betrayed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Where do i begin ?

Well first off the past will always make up who you are today .
    I disagree with the quote " dont judge me before you get to know me "
    Everyone is judged , the first impression you present is the judgment .
    The way you dress , speak , move is the judgment at hand .
    So id have to say im a very judgmental person but i wont take away the benefits of the doubt or either not give a shit . So presentation is a first hand thing for me .
    Im very observant to any gender , from the little things they do to what they wear , lies a greater mistery behind WHO THEY REALLY ARE . Its my way of getting to know somone .

If i have to voice an opion , i will , regardless of who they are ,what subject they were on about and not giving a shit about weither they were talking to me . You either indulge my two cents and buy yourself somthing useful like a pair of balls , or put it in your piggy bank for later .

Im not a misterious person & i dislike misterious people , because they think they are soo superiour and " different " . But thank the bitch who really found out how they really are [ which in most case they end up being an asshole ] . Because i dont have enough time to expand an asshole and put my middle finger in it .

Showing that i care is really hard for me because caring for somone is just more then words . So if u tell me somthing , i probably wont give a shit because either i cant do anything about it , which makes me feel even more worse ,or simply i just dont care .

Money wise , im very skeptical about this one .
    Lets just say , if you scratch my back , i'll scratch yours .

I dont really have friends, they are more like acquaintances .
    i work 45 hrs a week and a fraction of that time im jst doing my job , being quiet little me , but if have somthing to say or wanna talk to me , i will not stop , my mouth be like verbal diarrhoea . So leave me be or be prepared.

Nothing really disgust me because everything has been done , if it hasnt well , you learn somthing new everyday ? . Im very open about anything , take it positive or negative way its up to you .

Everyone tells me im very stubborn , selfish and ignorant .
    I jst told them , im only 17 . Not denying it , i do have my days .

I wouldnt say im smart in maths , english , etc because i hate thoes subjects
    but i did take up life skills and skill building all the fun shit because life is about having fun . When im in a tense suitation , like a verbal fight , i dont think before i speak because i'd like to break the tension and just say random words and making random noises and walk away . I think they get the idea that i cbf .

I dont talk shit because i dont eat shit .
    the only shit i do is " true shit "
    I still have respect and i balance out the odds and evens towards anyone , even my enemies . Because i believe that everyone has the rights to say somthing to me , because they know i'll definatly have somthing to say back .

umm , if i find out later how u treat me , ill treat you the same way .
    I think this is very common , how obvious can i be ?

I believe that make up isnt a super natural thing .
    I think it gives u a boost of confidence , for people out there that are judgmental like me for one thing . But it takes somone really special to love you without all that make up . And they should be the only one previleged to have u without the make up and accessories etc . Inside and outside.

So boys ? Before i actually find a guy for myself . I want to find myself.
    In saying that i want to be independent . & right now im jst not interested in any man whatsoever . Infact i think girls are more beautiful then guys are .
    Because we are one of the kind . i find a girl more attractive the way she presents herself then a guy does . Because guys nowadays are just so far up the assholes or maybe im jst not fishing in the right pond .
    And dont tell me to go back into the kitchen because i rather leave u starving .
    Note : im only bisexual on wednesdays thursdays and sundays .

Umm , so thats a little bit about me , and the rest is up to your judgment .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    DouscheMonkey

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by MinaReow View Post
    Where do i begin ?

Well first off the past will always make up who you are today .
    I disagree with the quote " dont judge me before you get to know me "
    Everyone is judged , the first impression you present is the judgment .
    The way you dress , speak , move is the judgment at hand .
    So id have to say im a very judgmental person but i wont take away the benefits of the doubt or either not give a shit . So presentation is a first hand thing for me .
    Im very observant to any gender , from the little things they do to what they wear , lies a greater mistery behind WHO THEY REALLY ARE . Its my way of getting to know somone .

If i have to voice an opion , i will , regardless of who they are ,what subject they were on about and not giving a shit about weither they were talking to me . You either indulge my two cents and buy yourself somthing useful like a pair of balls , or put it in your piggy bank for later .

Im not a misterious person & i dislike misterious people , because they think they are soo superiour and " different " . But thank the bitch who really found out how they really are [ which in most case they end up being an asshole ] . Because i dont have enough time to expand an asshole and put my middle finger in it .

Showing that i care is really hard for me because caring for somone is just more then words . So if u tell me somthing , i probably wont give a shit because either i cant do anything about it , which makes me feel even more worse ,or simply i just dont care .

Money wise , im very skeptical about this one .
    Lets just say , if you scratch my back , i'll scratch yours .

I dont really have friends, they are more like acquaintances .
    i work 45 hrs a week and a fraction of that time im jst doing my job , being quiet little me , but if have somthing to say or wanna talk to me , i will not stop , my mouth be like verbal diarrhoea . So leave me be or be prepared.

Nothing really disgust me because everything has been done , if it hasnt well , you learn somthing new everyday ? . Im very open about anything , take it positive or negative way its up to you .

Everyone tells me im very stubborn , selfish and ignorant .
    I jst told them , im only 17 . Not denying it , i do have my days .

I wouldnt say im smart in maths , english , etc because i hate thoes subjects
    but i did take up life skills and skill building all the fun shit because life is about having fun . When im in a tense suitation , like a verbal fight , i dont think before i speak because i'd like to break the tension and just say random words and making random noises and walk away . I think they get the idea that i cbf .

I dont talk shit because i dont eat shit .
    the only shit i do is " true shit "
    I still have respect and i balance out the odds and evens towards anyone , even my enemies . Because i believe that everyone has the rights to say somthing to me , because they know i'll definatly have somthing to say back .

umm , if i find out later how u treat me , ill treat you the same way .
    I think this is very common , how obvious can i be ?

I believe that make up isnt a super natural thing .
    I think it gives u a boost of confidence , for people out there that are judgmental like me for one thing . But it takes somone really special to love you without all that make up . And they should be the only one previleged to have u without the make up and accessories etc . Inside and outside.

So boys ? Before i actually find a guy for myself . I want to find myself.
    In saying that i want to be independent . & right now im jst not interested in any man whatsoever . Infact i think girls are more beautiful then guys are .
    Because we are one of the kind . i find a girl more attractive the way she presents herself then a guy does . Because guys nowadays are just so far up the assholes or maybe im jst not fishing in the right pond .
    And dont tell me to go back into the kitchen because i rather leave u starving .
    Note : im only bisexual on wednesdays thursdays and sundays .

Umm , so thats a little bit about me , and the rest is up to your judgment .
    really too long to read.
    I am the sperm that won
    Surprisingly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    really too long to read.
    Nobody said i was easy to read nehhh
    Just wanted to show people that im more then a quick summary or a couple of words . .

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    actually I read it
    aren't you young to work?
    I am the sperm that won
    Surprisingly.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    In australia you can start working at 14 and 9 months.
    I dont go school anymore .
    I just work .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12