Thanks

People justy hate Israel.

1. Is it because Israeli democracy (without Arabs) is like Hitler’s democracy (without Gypsies, Jews)?
    2. Is it because Israel draws it’s strength from the Zionism (an ideology worse than the Nazism)?
    3. It is based on Theocratic Zealotry i.e. “God gave us the land, our God gave us the right to purge people due to ethnicity and religion”?
    4. Is it because of intolerance i.e. “you are not a Semite, my religion is superior than yours, my race is superior than yours, you are reported (reliable source says, ‘most Report Monkeys are Israelis and Israeli supporters) and last sixty years dreadful record?
    5. Is it because they are victims of their own propaganda?
    6. Is it because they do not have any desire to make peace with the Palestinians?
    7. Is it because they do not have any peace plan to make a peace with the Palestinians?
    8. Is it because their desire to maim and murder unarmed Palestinians till they day of judgment i.e. we won’t allow any army in Palestine, we will control Palestinian airspace and boarder?
    9. Is it because of their ultimate plan to drive Palestinians to sea?

No Report Monkeys please. Debate with intelligence and integrity.

San Jose, California, in my family room, in a chair, in front of a desk
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    You could ask yourself that same question as I notice you come on here quite often to condemn Israel for this or that.You don't realize that your hatred for Israel is very visible in your partisan,slanted viewpoints supposed to show Israel as cold blooded killers or worse.Like most haters you show only views that supposedly show how right you are but in essence proves how wrong you are to those that research the whole picture.Funny, I see Israeli and jewish haters on here everyday yet seldom if ever see Jewish people ranting about how muslims rocket them almost everyday and step on buses with bombs.Did you also know that no country called Palestine ever existed?What you had was a backwater area of land that had once belonged to the Ottoman Empire that then went to the British after the first war to mandate and control.Actually was called Trans-JORDAN and you had no more claim to land than the jewish settlers(probably less as it was their ancestral home).The mandate of 1948 established Israel as a country and gave them the land they reside on.They didn't steal it! From the moment they were allowed their own nation which land they bought by the way,they have been attacked by arab neighbors! They fended you off for years and in the war of 1967 they were attacked on all sides and beat back all the arabs that would have annihilated them.That is why they held the Gaza strip and West Bank for years as a buffer zone against future attacks.Even these they gave back for peace and they are still attacked.I know at times they get fed up and retaliate, but if it was me,I would do worse if you kill my family.Why cant you just leave them alone? Ultimate plan to drive Palestine into the sea? C`mon isn't it the other way around? Many Muslim countries including Iran has called for the complete eradication of Israel. As I said before there never was a country called Palestine or people just Syrians,no mads that didn't even particularly care for the land till Israel was awarded it.The other Arab countries have proved they don't want the Palestine people so your best choice is to make peace with Israel. Why do people hate Israel? I dont.Especially when they are the underdog and are right 9 times out of 10. How about just leaving them alone?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    I hate the Israeli government. I love to discuss with a Jewish Israeli as long he is like Mouzie.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylin' View Post
    You could ask yourself that same question as I notice you come on here quite often to condemn Israel for this or that.You don't realize that your hatred for Israel is very visible in your partisan,slanted viewpoints supposed to show Israel as cold blooded killers or worse.Like most haters you show only views that supposedly show how right you are but in essence proves how wrong you are to those that research the whole picture.Funny, I see Israeli and jewish haters on here everyday yet seldom if ever see Jewish people ranting about how muslims rocket them almost everyday and step on buses with bombs.Did you also know that no country called Palestine ever existed?What you had was a backwater area of land that had once belonged to the Ottoman Empire that then went to the British after the first war to mandate and control.Actually was called Trans-JORDAN and you had no more claim to land than the jewish settlers(probably less as it was their ancestral home).The mandate of 1948 established Israel as a country and gave them the land they reside on.They didn't steal it! From the moment they were allowed their own nation which land they bought by the way,they have been attacked by arab neighbors! They fended you off for years and in the war of 1967 they were attacked on all sides and beat back all the arabs that would have annihilated them.That is why they held the Gaza strip and West Bank for years as a buffer zone against future attacks.Even these they gave back for peace and they are still attacked.I know at times they get fed up and retaliate, but if it was me,I would do worse if you kill my family.Why cant you just leave them alone? Ultimate plan to drive Palestine into the sea? C`mon isn't it the other way around? Many Muslim countries including Iran has called for the complete eradication of Israel. As I said before there never was a country called Palestine or people just Syrians,no mads that didn't even particularly care for the land till Israel was awarded it.The other Arab countries have proved they don't want the Palestine people so your best choice is to make peace with Israel. Why do people hate Israel? I dont.Especially when they are the underdog and are right 9 times out of 10. How about just leaving them alone?
    Such a Ignorance

San Jose, California, in my family room, in a chair, in front of a desk
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    you dont know anything so stfu.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Stylin' View Post
    you dont know anything so stfu.
    I hate to burst your bubbles but the Six Days War was started when Israel invaded Egypt.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    1-9 are wrong.

Lets get this over with.

1. Dictatorship.
    2. You guys really don't know what happened in WWII, do you? If Zionism is worse, then where are the things that exceed concentration camps?.
    3. How about "Jewish genocide" "lets find them a home since we all let this happen".
    4. Never met a jew saying bullshit about Semite's and the like. Seems to me you made this up. I read about it in the Old T/New T but never seen, nor heard any.
    5. You need to learn who propaganda is based towards.
    6. Obviously they do, since they have.
    7. Same thing.
    8. Er......define "unarmed" and "peaceful" Because if i may just so point out, shouting insults, throwing rocks, and shooting at Israelis soldiers doesn't sound so peaceful.
    9. Old fashioned?
    -----------------------------------------------------

All 9 are done. I would say thank you, but its too easy for even me to consider it a challenge.

Thanks
    It pains me to see how you think was an inside job.
    And I see why it wasn't an inside job, but it pisses me off that you don't. but i don't try to force it onto you.

Thank you very much
    Last edited by zhengwei; 10-14-2010 at 11:38 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    1-9 are wrong.

Lets get this over with.

1. Dictatorship.
    2. You guys really don't know what happened in WWII, do you? If Zionism is worse, then where are the things that exceed concentration camps?.
    3. How about "Jewish genocide" "lets find them a home since we all let this happen".
    4. Never met a jew saying bullshit about Semite's and the like. Seems to me you made this up. I read about it in the Old T/New T but never seen, nor heard any.
    5. You need to learn who propaganda is based towards.
    6. Obviously they do, since they have.
    7. Same thing.
    8. Er......define "unarmed" and "peaceful" Because if i may just so point out, shouting insults, throwing rocks, and shooting at Israelis soldiers doesn't sound so peaceful.
    9. Old fashioned?
    -----------------------------------------------------

All 9 are done. I would say thank you, but its too easy for even me to consider it a challenge.

5. Propaganda is mainly based on Muslims, but presently its backfiring on the Jews [Zionist] and Government.

8. Fool, it was peaceful before Jews wanted a Jewish state, then the War started. Just like the one about to happen in britian, BNP want Non-English out, this will start a civil war.

9. "Old fashioned?" Lol couldn't even think of an excuse? what a shame. face
    the facts.

Empire, tell me this; How much times does the news talk about terrorists, and how much times about Muslims doing good?

Jews in the news (i.e ALOT of the actors) are always on MTV being given rewards, for what? brainwashing teenagers into not knowing the truth.

Theres all these wars, yet the Media is smart, puts it on the news either at night same time when a lot of movies are on. or during school period, so less people watch the truth.

EMPIRE, i have come to terms that me and you have a lot of disagreement. But if you want to prove my points wrong, do it. but dont do shit that will just provoke me to flame back .ect.