Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Damn this thread is old as fuck.

Anyway, what I want to know is why everyone thinks Bush was a bad president. The democrats were the ones that fucked up the economy.

Basically, a long time ago, Clinton passed a bill that forced banks to stop "racism" by not allowing blacks or mexicans to take out loans for houses. The only reason why banks weren't was purely coincidental; they were just declining people who wouldn't be able to pay it off, and it just so happened that the majority of them were black and mexican. Then fucking everyone started grabbing loans left and right, and when the loans were due, Bush just happened to be president.
    And that's why all democrats are stupid. The end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Anyway, what I want to know is why everyone thinks Bush was a bad president. The democrats were the ones that fucked up the economy.
    Basically, a long time ago, Clinton passed a bill that forced banks to stop "racism" by not allowing blacks or mexicans to take out loans for houses. The only reason why banks weren't was purely coincidental; they were just declining people who wouldn't be able to pay it off, and it just so happened that the majority of them were black and mexican. Then fucking everyone started grabbing loans left and right, and when the loans were due, Bush just happened to be president.
    Probably 'cause Bush started all those Middle Eastern Wars and was president when the economy went to shit
    We're talking about W, now HW right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Probably 'cause Bush started all those Middle Eastern Wars and was president when the economy went to shit
    We're talking about W, now HW right?
    If Bush wouldn't have started war, everyone would say shit like "FUCK BUSH HE'S SO WEAK WON'T EVEN DEFEND HIS COUNTRY HE LOVES TERRORIST FUCK BUSH" etc.
    That's what people are saying about the death of that U.S. Amb. in uhh, where was it Libya? The building was burned and he died from smoke inhalation.
    Yeah it was Libya.
    My point is that Obama did nothing, and everyone is pissed that he didn't do anything. So why are people upset that Bush reacted to thousands of Americans being killed by terrorists? Fucking hypocrites.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If Bush wouldn't have started war, everyone would say shit like "FUCK BUSH HE'S SO WEAK WON'T EVEN DEFEND HIS COUNTRY HE LOVES TERRORIST FUCK BUSH" etc.
    That's what people are saying about the death of that U.S. Amb. in uhh, where was it Libya? The building was burned and he died from smoke inhalation.
    Yeah it was Libya.
    My point is that Obama did nothing, and everyone is pissed that he didn't do anything. So why are people upset that Bush reacted to thousands of Americans being killed by terrorists? Fucking hypocrites.
    Every single person in the country, no, not just this country, on this planet, are all hypocrites, you and me included
    It's part of us
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks

LOL you're such a fucking bigot
    If you weren't such a fucking idiot, you'd realize that it was Reagan who gave us the gift that keeps on giving.
    l0l he deregulated the economy. No one was grabbing loans left or right until Reagan de regulated the fucking economy.
    And you do realize the mass majority of Republicans are conservatives.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Yeah it was Libya.
    l0l so because Obama fueled a fire instead of sticking his dick into the fire he "did nothing"
    shut the fuck up

l0l where are you from texas?lmfao
    Last edited by noob555; 02-27-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    If you weren't such a fucking idiot, you'd realize that it was Reagan who gave us the gift that keeps on giving.
    l0l he deregulated the economy. No one was grabbing loans left or right until Reagan de regulated the fucking economy.

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

l0l so because Obama fueled a fire instead of sticking his dick into the fire he "did nothing"
    shut the fuck up

You're a bigot too, assuming I'm from Texas since I'm Republican.
    And it wasn't Reagan who did all that. He placed Reaganomics into effect, but that's really just trickle-down shit. You're right, he was terrible, even though he was re-elected.
    And yes, I know what a conservative is.

Obama didn't do a single fucking thing, other than land a few bombs on 'em.
    How about you educate yourself before coming into this section?

Also, quit with that "l0l" shit you autistic fat neckbearded bowlcut piece of shit.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

Aborted (02-28-2013),Euphemistic (09-16-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

shut the fuck up

The white house and Obama himself was aware of the attack on Libya. There were troops less than 5 minutes away ready to react. After several times asking for permission to respond, the near troops were turned down by the White House as American lives were lost. Obama literally sat and watched for 6 hours. Go back to CNN you sheep-minded ignorant bastard.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    You're a bigot too, assuming I'm from Texas since I'm Republican.
    And it wasn't Reagan who did all that. He placed Reaganomics into effect, but that's really just trickle-down shit. You're right, he was terrible, even though he was re-elected.
    And yes, I know what a conservative is.

Obama didn't do a single fucking thing, other than land a few bombs on 'em.
    How about you educate yourself before coming into this section?

Also, quit with that "l0l" shit you autistic fat neckbearded bowlcut piece of shit.
    LOL
    so because I assumed you were from texas, I'm a bigot.
    Bigot : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
    Woah fuck me why am I such a bigot.
    tfw Trickle down economics has never worked before. Never.
    Garn
    He didn't do all that. Right.
    l0l
    Obama clearly didn't do a thing in Libya
    Obama's unauthorized war on Libya costs $9,421,000 a day: Are you getting your money's worth? - latimes.com
    But you're right, 950 million dollars a day on black operations is clearly nothing compared to waging war on Libya.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anaal Nathrakh View Post

The white house and Obama himself was aware of the attack on Libya. There were troops less than 5 minutes away ready to react. After several times asking for permission to respond, the near troops were turned down by the White House as American lives were lost. Obama literally sat and watched for 6 hours. Go back to CNN you sheep-minded ignorant bastard.
    https://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/wo...pagewanted=all
    Great, I don't watch or read CNN.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    LOL
    so because I assumed you were from texas, I'm a bigot.
    Bigot : a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
    Woah fuck me why am I such a bigot.
    tfw Trickle down economics has never worked before. Never.
    Garn
    He didn't do all that. Right.
    l0l
    Obama clearly didn't do a thing in Libya
    Obama's unauthorized war on Libya costs $9,421,000 a day: Are you getting your money's worth? - latimes.com
    But you're right, 950 million dollars a day on black operations is clearly nothing compared to waging war on Libya.

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/11/02/wo...pagewanted=all
    Great, I don't watch or read CNN.
    You're a bigot for assuming all people from Texas are gun-crazy idiots.
    And no, I won't fuck you.
    I know trickle down has never worked, but that's really the only thing Reagan did wrong. That and he traded arms for hostages.
    And no, Obama didn't do a single fucking thing. The only thing he's been good at is fucking up the economy even more.
    Bush raised the debt by $4 trillion in 8 years. Obama did the same in half that, and we pretty much have little to no jobs at this point. The economy isn't "booming" in any way, shape, or form. It's shit, and there are just some people who fail to realize that Obama is a fucking idiot when it comes to fixing the economy - well, fixing anything really.

Thanks
    You're a bigot for assuming all people from Texas are gun-crazy idiots.
    And no, I won't fuck you.
    I know trickle down has never worked, but that's really the only thing Reagan did wrong. That and he traded arms for hostages.
    And no, Obama didn't do a single fucking thing. The only thing he's been good at is fucking up the economy even more.
    Bush raised the debt by $4 trillion in 8 years. Obama did the same in half that, and we pretty much have little to no jobs at this point. The economy isn't "booming" in any way, shape, or form. It's shit, and there are just some people who fail to realize that Obama is a fucking idiot when it comes to fixing the economy - well, fixing anything really.
    When did I ever assume that ANYONE from texas was a gun-crazy idiot?
    "that's the only thing Reagan did wrong." What, I'm not even digging up shit about Reagan and right off the bat i know he lit the fire which eventually led to the economic crisis. In case you missed it, Garn
    Only thing he did wrong huh l0l
    You don't pull money out of your nether regions to stimulate the economy. You borrow it. And yes, the economy is definitely not booming in any way, shape or form. Despite Investors' Denial, The U.S. Economy Is Getting Better - Forbes
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/us-...MW_latest_news
    Last edited by noob555; 02-28-2013 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    "that's the only thing Reagan did wrong." What, I'm not even digging up shit about Reagan and right off the bat i know he lit the fire which eventually led to the economic crisis. In case you missed it, Garn
    You don't pull money out of your nether regions to stimulate the economy. You borrow it. And yes, the economy is definitely not booming in any way, shape or form. Despite Investors' Denial, The U.S. Economy Is Getting Better - Forbes
    U.S. economy grew 0.1% in fourth quarter - MarketWatch
    Well you called me an idiot and you told me to shut the fuck up, so it's safe to assume you think poorly of Texans.
    And no, he didn't light anything. That Act has nothing to do with what I said before. The Act I was talking about (though I forgot the name of it), disallowed banks to deny service to anyone due to their nationality.
    The only reason why the economy is growing is because it was so low last year that it'd be extremely hard to get it even lower than that.

Also seriously what's with that "l0l" shit are you 12?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    U.S. economy grew 0.1% in fourth quarter - MarketWatch
    You can point fingers all you want as to who caused what. It still won't change what the situation is now. The cold hard fact is that your Obamassiah hasn't done a damn thing to fix this country.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Well you called me an idiot and you told me to shut the fuck up, so it's safe to assume you think poorly of Texans.
    And no, he didn't light anything. That Act has nothing to do with what I said before. The Act I was talking about (though I forgot the name of it), disallowed banks to deny service to anyone due to their nationality.
    The only reason why the economy is growing is because it was so low last year that it'd be extremely hard to get it even lower than that.

Also seriously what's with that "l0l" shit are you 12?
    False cause. So because I think poorly of Texans and just about every state in the bible belt, you automatically came to the conclusion that everyone there was a gun toting idiot. And nice straw man fallacy. Says I'm wrong then changes the topic.
    Since you're going with it, I'm going to go with it as well. Your belief that banks should be racist makes you a bigot.
    I'd look up statistics but since I'm being rational here, burden of proof is on you.
    By the way Ad hominem fallacy are quite retarded imho.
    And please don't give me some bull shit summaries. Find me hard data from a government site.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

You can point fingers all you want as to who caused what. It still won't change what the situation is now. The cold hard fact is that your Obamassiah hasn't done a damn thing to fix this country.
    And, texas sharp shooter fallacy. Nice
    l0l

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    False cause. So because I think poorly of Texans and just about every state in the bible belt, you automatically came to the conclusion that everyone there was a gun toting idiot. And nice straw man fallacy. Says I'm wrong then changes the topic.
    Since you're going with it, I'm going to go with it as well. Your belief that banks should be racist makes you a bigot.
    I'd look up statistics but since I'm being rational here, burden of proof is on you.
    By the way Ad hominem fallacy are quite retarded imho.
    And please don't give me some bull shit summaries. Find me hard data from a government site.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

And, texas sharp shooter fallacy. Nice
    l0l
    You sound like an angsty 12 year old. Also, its Ad Hominem ATTACK, not fallacy. You saying fallacy shows me you do not even know what an Ad Hominem attack is. I see no evidence of such a claim. Also, it's a Strawman ARGUMENT, and once again, he does not use one.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks

You sound like an angsty 12 year old. Also, its Ad Hominem ATTACK, not fallacy. You saying fallacy shows me you do not even know what an Ad Hominem attack is. I see no evidence of such a claim. Also, it's a Strawman ARGUMENT, and once again, he does not use one.
    A fallacy is a logically unsound argument or statement? It doesn't make a difference whether I call it an Ad Hominem attack or fallacy? It might sound less proper but there is technically no flaw in saying it that way.
    "Also seriously what's with that "l0l" shit are you 12?""Also, quit with that "l0l" shit you autistic fat neckbearded bowlcut piece of shit."
    Not ad hominem?
    "You can point fingers all you want as to who caused what. It still won't change what the situation is now. The cold hard fact is that your Obamassiah hasn't done a damn thing to fix this country."
    You ignored everything which I posted to retort his and your arguments?
    "And no, he didn't light anything. That Act has nothing to do with what I said before. The Act I was talking about (though I forgot the name of it), disallowed banks to deny service to anyone due to their nationality."
    He purposely misinterpreted my argument to strengthen his argument?
    Last edited by noob555; 02-28-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast