Thanks

Black Ops RETAIL version cd STOLEN

here's the link to the intro of the game

proof:

The alleged thief sold several of the copies of the game to associates... one of which who was a member of an underground hacking forum. The purchaser, who goes by the name of 'Ungodly Leaker' posted a thread on this forum showing the disc in his hands and making a few comments about the game. Ungodly Leaker had previously leaked Halo: Reach far ahead of its release and it is assumed intending to do the same with Black Ops."

Treyarch and Activision are doing everything in their powers to not make the leak spread, but we all know how very hard this can be (the ********* is quite large, you know?). It was to be expected though, as all popular games are illegally released days and sometimes weeks before release. When the game is finished and off to the presses, it's out of the developers hands and that's exactly what happened here.

We at Black Ops 24/7 are not amused about it either... It will spoil the story for so many gamers, something Black Ops 24/7 will not participate in. We will not cover any leaked material that will spoil the singleplayer or zombies campaign. So fear not!

We all know the consequences that can be dealt when people are caught playing a pirated version of the game. Last year Microsoft permanently banned up to a million consoles » that were playing Modern Warfare 2 unlawfully. These are console bans, so they can kiss Xbox LIVE goodbye.

Treyarch are really committed when it comes to their products too, so anyone seen playing the game early will probably have the banhammer coming their way. Remember, Treyarch can watch back every game played via the Theater Mode, so there is no hiding.

Thanks Agent-X.

source

if its not lowed to post links to source this way jsut delete it pls
    I duno if this is alowed or no

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Quote Originally Posted by black iceee View Post
    here's the link to the intro of the game

YouTube - Call of Duty Black Ops, Full Retail Leaked Copy

proof:

The alleged thief sold several of the copies of the game to associates... one of which who was a member of an underground hacking forum. The purchaser, who goes by the name of 'Ungodly Leaker' posted a thread on this forum showing the disc in his hands and making a few comments about the game. Ungodly Leaker had previously leaked Halo: Reach far ahead of its release and it is assumed intending to do the same with Black Ops."

Treyarch and Activision are doing everything in their powers to not make the leak spread, but we all know how very hard this can be (the ********* is quite large, you know?). It was to be expected though, as all popular games are illegally released days and sometimes weeks before release. When the game is finished and off to the presses, it's out of the developers hands and that's exactly what happened here.

We at Black Ops 24/7 are not amused about it either... It will spoil the story for so many gamers, something Black Ops 24/7 will not participate in. We will not cover any leaked material that will spoil the singleplayer or zombies campaign. So fear not!

We all know the consequences that can be dealt when people are caught playing a pirated version of the game. Last year Microsoft permanently banned up to a million consoles » that were playing Modern Warfare 2 unlawfully. These are console bans, so they can kiss Xbox LIVE goodbye.

Treyarch are really committed when it comes to their products too, so anyone seen playing the game early will probably have the banhammer coming their way. Remember, Treyarch can watch back every game played via the Theater Mode, so there is no hiding.

Thanks Agent-X.

source

if its not lowed to post links to source this way jsut delete it pls
    I duno if this is alowed or no
    Dude if u look on the beta it's a big difference between the Main menu's.

This is fake , i saw this video on youtube . This video is like a week old and if it was a real copy then Activision would shut it down. But they haven't shut it down.

Activision is right now shutting down everything that has black ops beta gameplay or leaked footage on youtube.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NGT****ck View Post
    Dude if u look on the beta it's a big difference between the Main menu's.

This is fake , i saw this video on youtube . This video is like a week old and if it was a real copy then Activision would shut it down. But they haven't shut it down.

Activision is right now shutting down everything that has black ops beta gameplay or leaked footage on youtube.
    whell I know they shuted down the BETA for xbox cuz of jtagers...
    my friend had an originl cd-key for beta and they shut it down cuz of jtagers... soo this may be fake may not duno... I just posted it :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    It's been taken down now.
    Anyways, it's not too weird that the game would leak, why do people find that so hard to believe and keep saying it's fake.

Release is less than a month away. This means the game is in full production, which means that anyone who works at the DVD printing plants, transport and logistics company that handles these, will be able to steal copies.

I have seen legit zombie gameplay. Several people out there have stolen copies of the game at their home. Deal with it, be jealous and be patient

Click on the banners to take a look at my mods.

Thanks
    so true and i think the people who work there are going to be under heavy security.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    just like printing money is not a joke, theres numbers on how many were produced, they are counted before the employees leave, if one is even missing everyone gets fked

Thanks
    NEWS

"Today in Alabama a thief took off from a local printing press with a copy of the upcoming game Call of Duty: Black Ops. The game, which is due to be released on november 9th, is currently set to be the biggest entertainment launch in history, outgrossing even Modern Warfare 2.

The alleged thief sold several of the copies of the game to associates... one of which who was a member of an underground hacking forum. The purchaser, who goes by the name of 'Ungodly Leaker' posted a thread on this forum showing the disc in his hands and making a few comments about the game. Ungodly Leaker had previously leaked Halo: Reach far ahead of its release and it is assumed intending to do the same with Black Ops.

Treyarch's community manager, Josh Olin, attempted to join the hacking forum and negotiate with the people involved, as well as those who had dealt with the Beta Leak, but was subsequently banned from the entire forum. Regardless, he was able to get in contact with several members outside of the forums realms - one of them, a regular on the forum known as 97SIRHB, was contacted via twitter.

For several hours, 97SIRHB's twitter account was followed by Josh Olin - who only follows less than 100 of his 80,000 followers. During this time they swapped AIM details, and talked over the phone. 97SIRHB then posted on the forum, revealling publicly that Josh was seeking information on the potential leakers and that if the game was leaked, that he would make sure the entire site was shut down."

it says Today cuz its old news but it was stolen on 17.
    this is 100% not fake

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    i remember what happened with MW2.. lmao
    RESPECT LIST

REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Has someone downloaded the Video with YouTubeDownloader or something? ;p

Cuz it's taken down, and I'd like to see it (A)

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    nicely done xD

Thanks
    Someone please reupload video but not on youtube it will just get taken down again

Thanks
    they deleted vid ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    It aint fake the vid was taken down by activision if it was fake they woudnt of
    Help me out give zp to salimsss on crossfire

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    ungodly leaker is a ******, he didn't leak it! he bought it from another leaker, then he turned him into the police, and they gave back all the copies!
    RESPECT LIST

REECIBOI<--------BEST MATE ON MPGH?
    ROXAS<--------IS HE DEAD?
    WOLF<-------- JEALOUS LIL C*** HE IS
    SHAUNC<--------FORCED ME TO PUT HIM HERE HE'LL JUST RAPE ME AGAIN
    TOXIN<-------- ALWAYS USED TO WATCH MA BACK BRAH, I FINK YEW DEAD NOW
    INSOMNIAC<--------HE'S TEH SHIT /