Thanks

Talking Calling all programmers ^_^ Packet Editing Request.

Dear brilliant game hackers

I came by on this forum, to seek out brilliant minds that may be able to help me with what I am looking for. I am currently Requesting for someone to make the Ultimate packet editing program. With the features of Rpe, and Wpe all compiled into one hunk of a sexy process. Oh yeahhh!

These features should definitely be included

• The ability to Copy and paste while editing/creating packets. For many packet editors, this feature would save alot of time while using notepad to edit a packet without actually having to worry about typing everything in

Auto Socket ID. The ability to find a socket ID to send a packet from without actually having to search for another packet and right clicking and "setting the Socket ID to a send list". This is mainly meant for the really lazy users. It should be mentioned that this feature is already included in RPE

Competent filter making. I don't know about you, but in my opinion RPE's filter making method kinda sucks. It seems that WPE is mainly useful in the filters department, while RPE is best at spamming with the intent of either logging out other users/ or bypassing the 100 millisecond limit. So lets just combine WPE's filter making method.

The ability to save SPT, and FLT files Obviously this is a feature that RPE lacks. Nothing is more efficient than having the option to save your work, and use it later. Can I get a Hollla?

I really can't think of anything else that would make this the ultimate packet editor, but I'm sure you all can get my drift. Currently.. Only 2 packet editors isn't enough. Its about time that we upgrade /
    Last edited by SandraMoll; 10-22-2010 at 08:56 PM.

Thanks
    i may be able to get u connected with some ppls i know... idk if they will do it or have the time but im sure a price would suffice them PM me

Thanks
    I googled what is the purpose of packet editing and found tutorials on it.
    Game Center (iPad 2): IamN00bz add me
    Mob code (Itouch): NWD5V8 add me
    World War (Itouch): UYMK9J add me

I don't care who you are or what you've done. You have to earn respect.