Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Hey guys, i seen this posted recently n it had a bug in it that caused it to crash a lot real quick....

Now i been editing it for quite some hours now and tested it for a long time, n it would crash on me after about 5 minutes...., BUT NOW!! i went through like 7 different processes on tryin to get this to work, n 6 outta the 7 trys would still cause it to crash, n then finally on my 7th try, i got it right!! (its a lil different then the version posted, as the version b4 showed the angles on the screen at all time, but i found out that had part of it to crashing) so now if u remember the original co-ordinate mod, i think clan {MW2U} made the original, so credits to them and if u remember their co-ordinate mod, this works the same as that, the angles have been added to the same spot they pop up as co-ordinates (u will be able to tell the difference between the 2, cuz the co-ordinates usually has more numbers, and the angles have a steady 0 usually sumwhere in there), but the co-ordinates show every 1 second, and angles show every 1.5 seconds just a fyi for in case u wanted to know...

Now without further do, heres a screenshot, and couple virus scans and the download, Enjoy guys!!

Virus Scan - UFO Coordinates
    Virus Jotti - UFO Coordinates
    Last edited by Shwin420; 10-26-2010 at 10:02 PM.
    [img]https://i11.photobucke*****m/albums/a178/barshcnitzel/marley-1.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't see the angles on it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by cgallagher21 View Post
    I don't see the angles on it
    look at the screenshot even dude, the angles pop up in same section as coordinates as said in description, n in the screenshot u can see theres one set thats like (0, 180, 0) and (200, 100.7, 300) sumshit like that
    the one that has steady 0's, the first one, will be ur angles

if u look in the screenshot, the angles is the ones faded (scrolling away for the second that the coordinates show is teh reason they look faded in the screenshot, but they r still noticeable)
    [img]https://i11.photobucke*****m/albums/a178/barshcnitzel/marley-1.png[/img]