Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Cracked ************ Unlimited Trainers

I think it would be great if someone with software cracking experience on this site got a cheaphappens membership and could crack some of the trainers. I would do it if I had more knowledge with Olly or SoftICE, but I am really amateur with them, so this is just an idea for anyone bored and somewhat experienced with cracking...

btw... they probably all use EXACTLY the same protection, so cracking one would mean being able to crack every other one within 5 minutes...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I have a personal account, if anyone would like to do this with me we could crack trainers and release them to the public of MPGH. (must have knowledge in cracking bypasses)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    bump

https://puu.sh/8E88f.jpg

“Today’s liberal intellectuals, who pride themselves on scientific method and being 'broadminded', are the most narrow-minded, self-righteous and hate-filled bigots in the history of humanity. No primitive tribe worshipping with its witch-doctor was ever more vicious in its hatred and suppression of heretics than today’s Marxist intellectuals, anti-racists and liberals.” — George Lincoln Rockwell

“Those who march with us will certainly face abuse, misunderstanding, bitter animosity, and possibly the ferocity of struggle and of danger. In return, we can only offer to them the deep belief that they are fighting that a great land may live.” — Oswald Mosley