This is the latest Question & Answers Josh Olin did on Twitter.
He answered to 72 questions!!

Code:
@BlankPoint »@JD_2020 Will PS3 players be able to lock private matches on #CoDBlackOps?
@JD_2020 » Absolutely.

@ricardolobo » @JD_2020 Hi! Can you please tell me if the CODBlackOps PC version is gonna to have lean? :)
@JD_2020 » It does, yes.

@iam15ninjas » @JD_2020 Will the Gun Game have the same weapon progression every time, or will it vary in some way? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Same one every time. The idea is, you master that progression, you will make bank with Gun Game.

@Ryan_Smith1 »#AskJD what are you guys doing with the annoying grenade launchers... Also are the Servers going to be more stable this time around?
@JD_2020 » Noob Tubes will be disabled at the beginning of the round, much like we patched into #CoDWaW.

@jayhawkoholic »#AskJD, which mp game modes have party chat available?
@JD_2020 » All except Search & Destroy presently. That's something we can change post-launch.

@TacInsertion »#CoDBlackOps #AskJD @jd_2020 can you change the enemies names in Combat Training
@JD_2020 » Yep, you can set the Practice Dummies in Combat Training to use names from your Friends List =D.

@ShadowKnight104 » @JD_2020 What does the "Lens" option do in Create A Class #AskJD
@JD_2020 » You can change your Lens tint color, like your Reticule color.

@koedyburkel » @JD_2020 What are the benefits of Prestiging? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » There are various benefits. Not sure which @DavidVonderhaar would like revealed just yet =).

@heartbraden »@JD_2020 #AskJD I'm guessing there are different difficulty levels for the AI in Combat Training. How hard is the hardest difficulty?
@JD_2020 » Pretty difficult. "Veteran".

@thiefsrevenge » @JD_2020 #AskJD are there "strict" rules on how we can run our servers? ie no profanity,swearing, tubing?
@JD_2020 » Absolutely, you will have the ability to set rules and enforce them in your PC Dedicated Servers.

@Gornoxx » @JD_2020 is there an alternative colour scheme in #CoDBlackOps? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Yes. Color Blind friendly nametags are supported in #CoDBlackOps.

@ripper998 » @JD_2020 can you have different gametypes in a map rotation on a dedicated server for the PC? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Unranked servers can be configured much more freely. Ranked servers you'll have to use preset Playlist-like configurations.

@Luke_Lillard » @JD_2020 does the story mode of #CoDBlackOps take place during the Vietnam war or the Cold War? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Both. Vietnam was part of the Cold War. But it's not a Vietnam game - it's a fictional story that takes place during Cold War.

@Frizkie8 » @JD_2020 I'm worried that shotguns won't be a viable combat tactic. Will they have reasonable damage? Do you think they're balanced? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » They'll be balanced, rest assured.

@HurrrDur » @JD_2020 Will the Combat Record track stats on every individual gun or just the player? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Every individual gun =). You can even compare your stats in-game against a Friend. It's the deepest Combat Record ever in COD.

@lNeverNight » @JD_2020 #AskJD Do your CODpoints reset when you prestige?
@JD_2020 » Yes they do.

@KehJay »#AskJD how is the reporting system going to work?
@JD_2020 » You select a player, view his Player Card, and click one of the options under the "Report Player" menu (Boosting, Cheating, etc).

@xboxGOD1312 » @JD_2020 Will you be able to get game currency in all game types or just in Wager Matches? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » You primarily get them in standard game matches. You then gamble them in Wager Matches. But you earn them like XP standard.

@sku96 » @JD_2020 #AskJD do u think the rc car is too early to achieve as a three kill streak?
@JD_2020 » I do not.

@Blashemer » @JD_2020 If you get a double kill in Gun Game, what happens? Do you just have an extra kill, or do you go up two tiers? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » You do NOT advance two tiers. To advance to a tier, you MUST get a kill with the previous Tier's weapon.

@itsmillatyme »#AskJD @JD_2020 how many prestiges are there going to be? 10? 20? 100?
@JD_2020 » 15.

@SuckaB » @JD_2020 Why does #CoDBlackOps look like #MW2 with different skins? was the engine rehashed? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Nope. It's a heavily modified / enhanced #CoDWaW engine.

@RaJeKaJe04 » @JD_2020 #AskJD how many frames per second are you guys running on the Xbox?
@JD_2020 » 720p, 60 frames per second.

@NellZzzCFG »#AskJD Did you basically add stopping power to the guns? Like did you increase the weapon strength to compensate for no stopping power?
@JD_2020 » No.

@maddenking1234 » @JD_2020 #AskJD Please will you confirm if the 4 zombie maps are from W@W, and will they be available for seperate purchase?
@JD_2020 » The only way to get the #CoDWaW Zombies maps presently is to buy the Hardened or Prestige editions. I can't predict future.

@heartbraden » @JD_2020 #AskJD How in-depth will the online statistic tracker be?
@JD_2020 » I can tell you the in-game Stats Tracking is the deepest in #CoDBlackOps it's ever been in Call of Duty.

@D_Sutt25 »#AskJD will the Ps3 have the player card feature as well?
@JD_2020 » Absolutely.

@Llamaspajamas » @JD_2020 Will you answer any Zombies-related questions? Or have you been instructed otherwise? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Not instructed. It's always been our strategy to be as vague as possible regarding Zombies ;). That's part of the game!

@sku96 » @JD_2020 #AskJD what happens if people report people that hasnt done anything and what will be the punishments for cheating, boosting,modin?
@JD_2020 » We review all reports before taking action. Theater mode makes that possible.

@CRotondi »#AskJD What's Hardened Pro?
@JD_2020 » NOT Stopping Power (I know that's where you're going with that haha).

@thexxhawkxx » @JD_2020 will u be patching glitches regularly #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Absolutely. We put out over half a dozen patches for #CoDWaW. Rest assured we'll aggressively support #CoDBlackOps post-ship.

@AlineaShawn » @JD_2020 Does theater mode also record campaign? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Negative. It's a Multiplayer feature only.

@AlineaShawn » @JD_2020 Does theater mode also record campaign? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » But Capture Cards are quite affordable these days =).

@TommiBwei »#AskJD will you be able to upload your theatre mode clips to the internet??????
@JD_2020 » Yes.

@tpgaubert » @JD_2020 How in-depth are private match settings? Examples? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Very in-depth... More to be revealed soon =).

@FiLMaN123 »#AskJD will u guys actually interact with the community throughout the game??
@JD_2020 » Of course, I'd argue that I did just that with #CoDWaW =P.

@nkianD » @JD_2020 #AskJD will there be a True barebones playlist?
@JD_2020 » Yes. *True* Barebones is in #CoDBlackOps.

@h0ckey10 » @JD_2020 #AskJD when you prestige, what is kept? mainly asking bout cp, guns, title, emblems, and stuff like facepaint. #CoDBlackOps
@JD_2020 » Emblems.

@BlackOpsDX »#AskJD How long does it take for the bomb to blow (in search and destroy)
@JD_2020 » Same as it's always been.

@xKNKYxKing »#AskJD Is it possible to be shot out of the Chopper Gunner?
@JD_2020 » No, but it can be shot down like any other chopper.

@SideWinder_x » Are bolt action snipers one shot kill due to removal of stopping power ? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Not always. Upper Torso and Head will be, though. You still need to be a good shot with it.

@d4v1dw1r7h » @JD_2020 #AskJD do you earn XP in wager matches?
@JD_2020 » No. You just exchange CP (top 3 positions get paid).

@Herbert_Gun » Will I still be able to quickscope? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » No. Quickscoping is a cheap way to play. We're specifically going to gimp Quickscoping, sorry. Play straight-up!

@AyyB_Fades »#AskJD is there still gonna be mellee for akimbo? I don't see how someone can shoot, shank& shoot as fast as someone with only one gun?
@JD_2020 » Yes you can still melee when dual wielding.

@FrankKemp3 » @JD_2020 will theater mode work for zombies? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » No. But Capture Cards will work, and are much more affordable these days!

@MHabs3921 » @JD_2020 #AskJD scale of 1-10 how's quickscoping going to be
@JD_2020 » 0.

@Blake_RFC_101 » @JD_2020 Have you Guys Fixed The Modded lobbys from what we saw from MW2???????????? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » We believe so. Either way, we'll stay on top of that crap and ensure it doesn't impede the masses.

@ShadowKnight104 » What happens if you are killed (on the ground) in a controllable killstreak like the Chopper Gunner or Gunship? Same as MW2? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » You continue to use said Killstreak, and respawn when it's done. After all, you did earn it.

@TacInsertion »#AskJD why is there not as much gore?
@JD_2020 » In MP? Because we used the memory saved to make tons more customization options I think were more valuable than flying limbs.

@6FRGaming »#AskJD Are Ranked PC Servers forced to run MW2-style playlists like Ground War, Hardcore Moshpit, etc? Can you run a 24/7 Sabotage server??
@JD_2020 » You can have a 24/7 Sabotage server. There are no playlists, just preset game mode configurations.

@xXKMac11Xx »#AskJD cam you gift CoDPoints to friends if there bad at the game?
@JD_2020 » No, you have to earn your COD Points. There will be no boosting / hording of COD Points to one player =P.

@cflasche »#AskJD. What happens when you have a killsreak and you get another, will you be able to still use both of them???????????
@JD_2020 » Yes, Killstreaks stack.

@DCarr76 »#AskJD In private matches can you controll who can join, because in mw2 it got annoying when people kept joining private matches...
@JD_2020 » Yeah you can lock down your Private Matches just like your Party Lobbies.

@DerSizeS » @JD_2020 Can server use /record ?! #CoDBlackOps #AskJD
@JD_2020 » A server? No.... A player playing on a server? Yes.

@ZombieHunter115 »#AskJD Will the kills from killstreak rewards still count toward your teams score on team deathmatch??
@JD_2020 » Absolutely, they just won't count towards your next-higher Killstreak.

@cdkee »#AskJD Please tell me you're kidding about quickscoping... :P
@JD_2020 » Nope. Quickscoping is way more annoying to a way larger group of people than the quickscoping community who loves to do it. #cheap

@joname14 » @JD_2020 #AskJD are the shotguns 1 shot kill close up?
@JD_2020 » I suppose if all your rounds hit the right part of the body... If just one pellet hits one foot, probably not...

@brandonNaustin » @JD_2020 #AskJD is the PS3 version a port of the 360 or was there a specific Playstation team used to take advantage of PS3 horsepower?
@JD_2020 » There is a specific PS3 team that makes that version of the game. It's not a "port" - that's just a myth in the community.

@DerSizeS » @JD_2020 /record only record demo for current player or all players on server? #CoDBlackOps #AskJD
@JD_2020 » Just you, as always. But PC also has Theater mode, which will have all those features to watch from any perspective.

@marlow1994 »#AskJD Will Black Ops cause a mess in all 24 pairs of pants I own? Lmao
@JD_2020 » At least 12 of them... Depending on how long your play sessions run ;).

@JD1010RU » @JD_2020 #AskJD How exactly did you “counter” quick scoping?
@JD_2020 » When you first sight-in, your sights won't be perfectly center. You'll have to take a moment to adjust (like a real sniper).

@brandonNaustin » @JD_2020 #AskJD Can an RC car kill a dog?
@JD_2020 » Yes.

@DjRaphLv »#AskJD how long did it take you to create Call Of Duty: Black Ops?
@JD_2020 » 2 year development cycle.

@gromcracker »#AskJD are vehicles in multiplayer?
@JD_2020 » Not like Tanks in #CoDWaW, but yes there are controllable vehicles - i.e. Gunship, RC-XD (they are Killstreaks).

@AlexGomez916 » @JD_2020 #AskJD Are the dogs gonna kill in one hit?
@JD_2020 » Yes, one bite is all it takes.

@JakeMertz » @JD_2020 The good quickscopers can sniper while using marathon so... you are not stopping us. you know that right? #AskJD
@JD_2020 » ... Not sure what that has to do with anything =P.

@mattymcgregor14 »#AskJD @JD_2020 People enjoy Double XP weekends. Are we going to see something like Double COD Points weekends????????
@JD_2020 » Perhaps. Only time will tell!

@SoldierBoy321 »#AskJD is there stooping power in Black Ops?
@JD_2020 » No Stopping Power, No Juggernaut, No Deathstreaks in #CoDBlackOps.

@joahmassey »#AskJD are there any good sniper rifles that can be used to quikscope?!?!!
@JD_2020 » No sniper rifles will be useful for Quickscoping.

@d4v1dw1r7h »#AskJD Wager Matches-can you choose which game type, or is it a random one out of the 4 types?
@JD_2020 » Depends on which playlist you choose. You will be able to pick a specific type to play if you want to, though.

@DCarr76 »#AskJD are there any advantages to prestiging?
@JD_2020 » Of course =). But that's classified.

@Rayomond »#CoDBlackOps #AskJD @JD_2020 Is Call of duty black op going to have 4 player offline split screen multiplayer..like the previous cod games?
@JD_2020 » 4-player, Offline split-screen will be supported in #CoDBlackOps, as in previous titles.

The one I dislike is this one;
@joahmassey »#AskJD are there any good sniper rifles that can be used to quikscope?!?!!
@JD_2020 » No sniper rifles will be useful for Quickscoping.
So, enjoy
-VenoM