Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Post Ijji Problems Discussion Change It Place If It's not Right Place

Just to tell you guys if you can't log in your Ijji Account it's because n0ths a hacking group took over ijji.... but don't worry ijji is after them ... <3 if you wanna have a discussion it's right there..
    [/SIGPIC]Don't Mess With Girls.Fuck Them. /yea

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    yeah yesterday night sucked. i was completely bored. surprized someone actually hacked ijji
    i am in school!
    don't mess with newbs!
    ~link~ owns
    shunnai should be a 2nd minion
    toshie gets banned to often
    anyone notice beatz stoped posting here when she didnt get minion0.o?
    i hope no one reads this
    i want 100 posts ^.^

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    LOL I knew sth was going on, i dont play soldier front, but i play AVA, and first, the reactor didnt work and said some xml error, then i went to the page, and they said that some x webmaster called something something(some asian name) and i said ok ill wait a while, ijji will fix this...then after a couple of hours, i go back there and I read that ijji got pwned by n0ths hacker group LOL such a surprise to me lol, i guess they must be pretty good hackers if they hacked ijji. Kinda makes me wanna watch hackers(hack the planet!!!1 you know the movie with angelina jolie) and welll, i want to play AVA lol, but i guess its gonna be down till they fix this.

mad props to n0ths hacker group I just hope they dont steal my credit card info and the 800 euros i have on my paypal account lol

man kinda makes me wanna learn hacking just so i could steal money, but I dont wanna get caught and go to jail, and hacking is pretty hard and tough...i'll just go watch a movie

PS: HACK THE PLANET!!! soon, pirates will take over tha INTARWEBZ!!! YOU CANT STOP US ALL MICROSOFT!!! lolz

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lolek1234 View Post
    LOL I knew sth was going on, i dont play soldier front, but i play AVA, and first, the reactor didnt work and said some xml error, then i went to the page, and they said that some x webmaster called something something(some asian name) and i said ok ill wait a while, ijji will fix this...then after a couple of hours, i go back there and I read that ijji got pwned by n0ths hacker group LOL such a surprise to me lol, i guess they must be pretty good hackers if they hacked ijji. Kinda makes me wanna watch hackers(hack the planet!!!1 you know the movie with angelina jolie) and welll, i want to play AVA lol, but i guess its gonna be down till they fix this.

mad props to n0ths hacker group I just hope they dont steal my credit card info and the 800 euros i have on my paypal account lol

man kinda makes me wanna learn hacking just so i could steal money, but I dont wanna get caught and go to jail, and hacking is pretty hard and tough...i'll just go watch a movie

PS: HACK THE PLANET!!! soon, pirates will take over tha INTARWEBZ!!! YOU CANT STOP US ALL MICROSOFT!!! lolz
    It actually wasn't a feat, turns out they were hosted by 000webhost, which is one of the easiest domains to hack lol.

Props to n0th.
    To-Do list
    Play AVA []
    Play Soldier Front []
    Play WarRock []
    Get past IJJI's IP banner []
    Learn C++ []
    Find someone to help me to learn it []
    5 posts []
    10 posts []
    50 posts []
    100 posts []
    200 posts [In my dreams]

If you're interested in helping me contact me via
    Xfire: infiity589
    MSN: vapor21@hotmail.com
    My BITCHING youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/iMCobra21
    Press thanks if I helped!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    IJJI's mainframe was hacked before by D*T, which was later shutdown by IJJI. Afterwards however, D*T was able to pass out the details to other friend sites. IJJI will be up momentarily I hope.
    Click Thanks if I helped!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Instead of hacking a gaming website, I'd rather they do something useful, like..

Hack Obama's youtube profile. It won't be that hard, considering many other internet celebs' been hacked, also.

Better yet, hack Fox's main website.

They're garbage.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Bobo will get there asses lol

and on topic i cant wait to play ava again
    [IMG]https://i256.photobucke*****m/albums/hh195/itsonlydinah/animated%20gif%20images/gif-zombies.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i364.photobucke*****m/albums/oo89/needles_kane666/th2d26eix.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i850.photobucke*****m/albums/ab68/spiritofthebruce/snk_ms_zombie_10.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i850.photobucke*****m/albums/ab68/spiritofthebruce/snk_ms_zombie_02.gif[/IMG][IMG]https://i850.photobucke*****m/albums/ab68/spiritofthebruce/snk_ms_zombie_03.gif[/IMG]

How much i know about c++/// Nothin /////
    Trying to learn though its gonna take awhile

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lolek1234 View Post

i would imagine that they would have some kind of repayment plan if all your money is lost, look into your billing info and see how much you spent and give that money back if its all gone. IJJI is a fair gaming distributor, unlike Nexon where they dont do shit for you when your accounts gotten hacked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Post In The Right Sections .
    /Moved.