Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    lol he joined almost 2 years ago.
    yeah right, he didnt do a review

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    With a minority of the members being cock suckers, you should've bumped us up a point or 2

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    "MPGH.net is a massive resource for the average person to come to in search of free hacks. Arguably the most popular website of it's kind, with a huge member base and following. I've been a member of this website for well over 2 years myself. Whenever I've wanted to grab something real quick for a game, this was my first stop.

I'd like to talk about the community of MPGH now, and describe it's pro's and con's in this reviewer's eyes. This can be a little bit tricky to describe, as there is such a huge cross section of people on this website. At first glance, it looks like a mecca for teenagers and kids. While I'd wager that the majority of the people there do fall within that category, you'll find all types and ages of people there. With a vast majority f the people are under the age of 18, you'd expect to find a certain level of drama there. That's no real surprise given the vastness of the community as a whole. This website does have a fair amount of weirdo's, trolls, and jackasses. That could pretty much be said about most any website of this size. The community spirit as a whole is pretty good here, although that's not why I've been a member there.

The website is nice and clean, with lot's of sections to explore. The design is simplistic, and the front page of the site is designed like a portal. I'm glad to see that the designers of the site didn't complicate things by adding a crazy looking design. I've seen others that are sloppy and hard on the eyes, but that's not the case at MPGH. Speaking more on the website, it's freakin' huuuge! There are so many sections of the website to look at, you almost need a road map. It's all laid out very simply though, and navigation is easy. Good job on the overall website layout and design MPGH.

Next I'd like to talk about the staff of MPGH. I can only imagine running a zoo like MPGH is tough. All those people, all with problems and questions..what a chore! The Admins and Minions I've run into seem to be pretty cool overall. Some can be real assholes though, but that pretty much is to be expected with a community of this size. In every website you'll have leaders who are cool, and one's who are complete dicks. Overall, I'm basically happy with the level of service provided by the Admins, Moderators, Minions, and others on the MPGH staff. There is still room for improvement, but given the amount of crap they put up with on a daily basis, can you blame them?

Now on to Game Variety. There is a very large base of games covered in this community. Everything from the popular Combat Arms, to War Rock. A majority of the games that have hacks coded for them are FPS games. There are also some MMO titles serviced here. I've always been impressed by the amount of games serviced by the free hack makers of MPGH. As stated above, when I'm looking for a quick hack for any of the free games I play, this is always my first stop. I like the fact that they make the Leechers post virus scans from Virus Total. This keeps the downloader safe from viruses, trojan's and other nasty bugs weirdo's sometimes try to bundle software with.

Finally, we have popularity. MPGH is arguably the largest free hack website on the planet. While other sites may argue with this statistic, in this reviewer's mind, there is no place larger. This is good AND bad. Good in the sense that the community is always growing and evolving. Bad in the sense that any posted hacks get detected much quicker. PB, VAC, and Game Guard have this website bookmarked, guaranteed.

All in all, this place rocks as a resource for getting free hacks. I'm only going to deduct 1/2 points for community and staff. The community isn't my cup of tea, but I know allot of people do like it. As far as staff goes, nobody is perfect. Given the amount of nonsense and shit they put up with on a daily basis, nobody is going to be helpful, nice, and friendly EVERY day.

"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by ~HeartLessKid~ View Post
    ..blaaah
    check the first page.

Thanks
    no shit sherlock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    lol

Nic review, the sites nice although daves a dick.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Thats your site |||||||||| because ip from HR_Admin and you matched

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Nah, I'll pass on that one, thanks for the offer though.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I don't know why you

Thanks
    ure site sucks dont advertise it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    its a purty good review i guess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by m_t_h View Post
    stfu and stop adversting. get life
    love your avatar
    link is broken for me /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    1. This is your site i can tell.
    2. Nice idea so people will come to your site.
    3. Your smart self is stupid. WE ARE 8/5. Get it right.

Yesterday it was USA but todays lookin more like China
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    spam thread now.
    fail.close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123