Thank you.

@Brightz

If your ancestors wasn't pedos i dont think you would be alive :/
    I have edited my post. (:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBrightnezz View Post
    You see casavir, you have to dodge the questions. Thats where it becomes obvious that you don't want to answer it because it might show you something you don't want to see.
    ---------------------------------

Alright, i got enough.
    Read up on cultural legitimacy. It was allowed and accepted back then. The same thing will be said in a thousand years when, I dunno, drugs will be a great taboo: "omg those ancient idiots were all druggies for smoking a single cigarette OMG OMG OMG"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    Read up on cultural legitimacy. It was allowed and accepted back then. The same thing will be said in a thousand years when, I dunno, drugs will be a great taboo: "omg those ancient idiots were all druggies for smoking a single cigarette OMG OMG OMG"
    LOL, Muslims in arabia are kind of like that :P, went there with my dad and when he smoked he got arrested and everyone was giving him bad looks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    People couldn't get to old back then. While now you can even reach the age 100. So people were marrying when they are young. Specially now because this is a prophet and he had a create character.
    Everyone would like to be close with the prophet. And what is your goal actually?

It begins to annoy me after what all we have said doesn't make anyone stop to continue to say that prophet Muhammad is a pedophile.

Your ancestors were pedophiles. Many people were pedophiles in the past.
    I don't think you realize that I never said he was a pedo. In fact you guys keep saying he is for some reason, which is kinda making me wonder

m3, its funny that you would bring that up, because this is where Islam keeps failing.

They go strictly by old time laws, ways, and shit. But then defend the stuff that wasn't right, as "it was ok back then." Because thats all good for them, but the people they say that too are always wondering "what else was ok that you still do?" Because you guys still wrap up women, you still mistreat them, and you still allow 4 wives.
    [IMG]https://i334.photobucke*****m/albums/m414/sjwho2/griffith3.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I don't think you realize that I never said he was a pedo. In fact you guys keep saying he is for some reason, which is kinda making me wonder

m3, its funny that you would bring that up, because this is where Islam keeps failing.

They go strictly by old time laws, ways, and shit. But then defend the stuff that wasn't right, as "it was ok back then." Because thats all good for them, but the people they say that too are always wondering "what else was ok that you still do?" Because you guys still wrap up women, you still mistreat them, and you still allow 4 wives.
    you know what? WE mistreat women? ...if thats so then why is it more women are entering Islam then men?

Whoever does deeds of righteousness, be they male or female, and have faith, they will enter paradise and not the least injustice will be done to them [Quran 4:124]

Are Muslims the ones letting there wifes go out binge drinking? letting there wife smoke? you dont know such about your claims.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    How is letting your wife smoke bad?

You seem to not get the "she's as free as you are" part of marriage.
    -----------------------------
    actually idk about # of women entering Islam, but you could just be making it up like how you said Islam is the biggest religion atm. Idk, really idc either, you see muslim group pictures right? How many women are there? 1, 2?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Every culture has it's own legitimate rules. Go to africa and you'll see people scarring themselves for life to prove themselves, you'll see countries where rape is nearly legitimate. Go to China and you'll see women physically damaging their feet, for so the culture says. It might be true that American (or from wherever you may be) justice and equality may be "more developed", but that doesn't make foreign cultures in any way wrong. There rules are completely legitimate and even legal /

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Alen For This Useful Post:

lies' (11-08-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    How is letting your wife smoke bad?

You seem to not get the "she's as free as you are" part of marriage.
    -----------------------------
    actually idk about # of women entering Islam, but you could just be making it up like how you said Islam is the biggest religion atm. Idk, really idc either, you see muslim group pictures right? How many women are there? 1, 2?
    [In numbers]
    Islam > Christianity
    Islam > Catholic
    Islam > Protestant

Christianity + Catholic + Protestant > Islam. get it?

Christianity all in 1 including the sects is MUCH larger then Islam. but im talking about separation.

Like i said before Quality > Quanity. and i know 100s of Muslims who act like gorillas.

"How is letting your wife smoke bad"...I wont answer this question, google it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    So its was ok for him to do that, as long as the culture said it was.
    (correct?)

Which means...........................
    I bet your meaning this: Which means hes a pedophile.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Christianity all in 1 including the sects is MUCH larger then Islam.

1. Nuff said then. You can spin it however, majority is christian.

2. How is letting your wife smoke truly bad? Its her right, her freedom. You can be against it, but in the end, its her right.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1. Nuff said then. You can spin it however, majority is christian.

2. How is letting your wife smoke truly bad? Its her right, her freedom. You can be against it, but in the end, its her right.
    Wow bro respect i didn't know your homosexual and support feminist!

RIGHT ON!

[sarcasm]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Wow bro respect i didn't know your homosexual and support feminist!

RIGHT ON!

[sarcasm]
    So you got nothing, cool. Might wanna just not post instead of making yourself look stupid.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    [In numbers]
    Islam > Christianity
    Islam > Catholic
    Islam > Protestant

Christianity + Catholic + Protestant > Islam. get it?

Christianity all in 1 including the sects is MUCH larger then Islam. but im talking about separation.

Like i said before Quality > Quanity. and i know 100s of Muslims who act like gorillas.

you're forgetting the 'unedited' Christians,aka Orthodoxs.
    the Catholics had their crap,the Protestants were killing Catholics and vice versa.
    The Orthodoxs had the true unedited and untouched by barbarians Christian faith.
    So please,don't forget the 3rd biggest part of Christianity,and 'correct' in a way,since no one changed the beliefs like the Catholics and later the Protestands did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    If i see a woman smoking then it is most likely a woman who doesn't understand life. They just keep circling. Drinking, partying etc.

If shes smoking then at least try to help here stop. It is not good for your child and for the woman itself.

She causes damage to someone else who is standing close to here. She doesn't have the right to damage others their health.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    you're forgetting the 'unedited' Christians,aka Orthodoxs.
    the Catholics had their crap,the Protestants were killing Catholics and vice versa.
    The Orthodoxs had the true unedited and untouched by barbarians Christian faith.
    So please,don't forget the 3rd biggest part of Christianity,and 'correct' in a way,since no one changed the beliefs like the Catholics and later the Protestands did.
    Christianity = Orthodox
    As i dont truly believe catholic or protestant can be part of a faith like christianity.

These sects split up for reasons like "marriage and divorce" and believe in purgatory..

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast