38. This poll is closed
  • Islam

21 55.26%
  • Infidel

17 44.74%
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Lol, i dont want to start qouting out of the bible, i know if i did id roast EMPIRE so bad.

But it will offend others so ill step back
    Why does quoting from the Bible hurt somebody? We don't have to worry about Empire. Ethereal is obviously a very learned, very credible person, he won't be offended, he can tell us if we are misinterpreting anyting so we can all become more knowledgeable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jwtog View Post
    Why does quoting from the Bible hurt somebody? We don't have to worry about Empire. Ethereal is obviously a very learned, very credible person, he won't be offended, he can tell us if we are misinterpreting anyting so we can all become more knowledgeable.
    EMPIRE will just get his nose involved sturing things up. but ill give it a ago. so the topic is:

"Marriage of more than 1 wife"

2 Samuel 12:8
    I gave your master's house to you, and your master's wives into your arms. I gave you the house of Israel and Judah. And if all this had been too little, I would have given you even more.

This is old testament but it is a word of God which cannot be changed, not a word of another man. so this isn't a matter of old or new testmaent.

Abraham sold his wife 2 times for sex, for wealth. but this isn't a sin because it was on his permission. remind you of someone? a PIMP?

-In christianity sex with another mans wife is ok, only if you ask. but if you dont ask its a sin.

--
    Resource: Christian site, so dont think i got this from an Islamic site

[Ethreal i need you to respond to this not EMPIRE if im wrong PLEASE correct me] thanks bless you all

Thanks
    EMPIRE will just get his nose involved sturing things up. but ill give it a ago. so the topic is:

I gave your master's house to you, and your master's wives into your arms. I gave you the house of Israel and Judah. And if all this had been too little, I would have given you even more.

This is old testament but it is a word of God which cannot be changed, not a word of another man. so this isn't a matter of old or new testmaent.

Abraham sold his wife 2 times for sex, for wealth. but this isn't a sin because it was on his permission. remind you of someone? a PIMP?

-In christianity sex with another mans wife is ok, only if you ask. but if you dont ask its a sin.

--

[Ethreal i need you to respond to this not EMPIRE if im wrong PLEASE correct me] thanks bless you all
    Very though times believing the 2 statements I made phat and underlined.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Didn't Christ keep ALL the commandments, even the least?

17"Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.
    18"For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
    19"Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    20"For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

So you should still follow the OT or am I wrong?
    Dude..he did keep all of the commandments..I said that.
    But there were also Sabbath's that were broken..
    this is documented in the NT..

--

Ok no one can change the laws eh?
    That's a crock..
    why do you think the prophets predicted the coming of the Messiah?
    Did you think the Messiah was just going to come along and be like

"k guys..well everything is running smooth..guess I'll skeet back up to heaven now..PEACE"

Abraham did all types of things that were wrong in God's eyes..
    You're acting like because Abraham did them, God was all good with it..
    are you kidding me?
    These were stories told to teach lessons..
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-23-2010 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post

@ Visible..
    That's a crock..

"k guys..well everything is running smooth..guess I'll skeet back up to heaven now..PEACE"
    Not skeet back to heaven, but perhaps coming as a reminder that there is one God, and unto Him you should sumbit.

Yes but the verses I quoted, to my understand he is saying you should also follow the OT in terms of: don't have pork, there is no limit to marriage of wives. He's saying not the least stroke of a pen. Doesn't that mean the entire OT should also be followed? Yes or No?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

@ Visible..
    That's a crock..

out of context but i want to clear up somethign.

Islam = submit to God.

Do you submit to God? yes [1] no [2]

[1] you follow a monothiestic faith putting you in the ranks of Islam.

[2] to hell with you

-
    Jesus is most neutrul in Islam, how?

Jews = refected
    Islam = accepted equal to prophets.
    Christians = God {trinity}

-The 3 differences in Islam and Christianity

[1] Trinity

[2] Son of God

"Such was Jesus, the son of Mary; it is a statement of truth, about which they vainly dispute. It is not befitting to the majesty of God, that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it, ‘Be' and it is" (Quran 19:34-35).

[3] Crusifiction

"“They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but they thought they did.” (Quran 4:156) “God lifted him up to His presence. God is Almighty, All-Wise” (Quran 4:157) .

Other than these 3 we can all live in peace as ONE! - Just a dream -VG [c]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Not skeet back to heaven, but perhaps coming as a reminder that there is one God, and unto Him you should sumbit.

Yes but the verses I quoted, to my understand he is saying you should also follow the OT in terms of: don't have pork, there is no limit to marriage of wives. He's saying not the least stroke of a pen. Doesn't that mean the entire OT should also be followed? Yes or No?
    The ceremonial law related specifically to Israel's worship (see Leviticus 1:2-3)It's primary purpose was to point forward to Jesus Christ. These laws, therefore were no longer necessary after Jesus' death and resurrection.While we are no longer bound by ceremonial laws, the principles behind them, to worship and love God-still apply. Jesus was often accused by the Pharisees of violating Ceremonial law,ie(Sabbath)

The civil law applied to daily living in Israel. Because modern society and culture are so radically different from that time setting, not all of these guidelines can be followed specifically. But the principles behind the commands are timeless and should guide our conduct.Jesus demonstrated these principles by example.

The moral law such as the Ten commandments, is the direct command of God and it still requires strict obedience. The moral law reveals the nature and will of God, and it still applies today. Jesus obeyed the moral law completely.

out of context but i want to clear up somethign.

Islam = submit to God.

Do you submit to God? yes [1] no [2]

[1] you follow a monothiestic faith putting you in the ranks of Islam.

[2] to hell with you

-
    Jesus is most neutrul in Islam, how?

Jews = refected
    Islam = accepted equal to prophets.
    Christians = God {trinity}

-The 3 differences in Islam and Christianity

[1] Trinity

[2] Son of God

"Such was Jesus, the son of Mary; it is a statement of truth, about which they vainly dispute. It is not befitting to the majesty of God, that He should beget a son. Glory be to Him! When He determines a matter, He only says to it, ‘Be' and it is" (Quran 19:34-35).

[3] Crusifiction

"“They did not kill him, nor did they crucify him, but they thought they did.” (Quran 4:156) “God lifted him up to His presence. God is Almighty, All-Wise” (Quran 4:157) .

Other than these 3 we can all live in peace as ONE! - Just a dream -VG [c]

Just don't get it..
    Last edited by Ethereal; 11-23-2010 at 05:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Of course he doesn't he can't think outside his own religion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Of course he doesn't he can't think outside his own religion.
    Stupid comment, its like saying all believers cant think outside there own religion. i wasn't always Muslim and i still was confused with the trinity.

God sends a book to his people, that a child should be able to understand. yet adults still get confused with the trinity, how would a child understand that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Uh its not like saying they all can't, its like saying YOU can't.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I'm saying this for the last time
    Jesus came to earth in a human form,and was hungry,sleepy,tired etc but didn't have lust greed etc.
    He maintained a part of 'God-dom(since you don't get it any other way I say it)
    Made miracles and saved people
    then died on the cross.
    a roman soldier pierced his liver(I think) and water came out.So he was dead
    Then he was burried,and after 3 days he was resurrected.
    any questions?Please don't say he didn't die.
    That's the main difference at Islam.Our guy died to save humanity,and your guy ordered you to kill other Arabs,and then spread your faith,even if they didn't accept it,by fire and steel.
    GTG now celebrate my 97/100 at the History Exam
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Stupid comment, its like saying all believers cant think outside there own religion. i wasn't always Muslim and i still was confused with the trinity.

God sends a book to his people, that a child should be able to understand. yet adults still get confused with the trinity, how would a child understand that?
    Yeah..you keep saying a 6 year old can understand the Qur'an..
    I guess that's why you have Mujahideen wackos and "peaceful" Muslims right?
    Because it's so easy to understand..
    The Qur'an is obviously not that simple if Muslims are divided.

So..again flawed logic by you sir Muslim.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    I'm saying this for the last time
    Jesus came to earth in a human form,and was hungry,sleepy,tired etc but didn't have lust greed etc.
    He maintained a part of 'God-dom(since you don't get it any other way I say it)
    Made miracles and saved people
    then died on the cross.
    a roman soldier pierced his liver(I think) and water came out.So he was dead
    Then he was burried,and after 3 days he was resurrected.
    any questions?Please don't say he didn't die.
    That's the main difference at Islam.Our guy died to save humanity,and your guy ordered you to kill other Arabs,and then spread your faith,even if they didn't accept it,by fire and steel.
    GTG now celebrate my 97/100 at the History Exam
    OuR Jesus wasn't God, OUR jesus didn't die.

your view on God:

Born of a virgin "he was created" - ?
    Was tired.."couldn't even help him self" - ?
    Died.."was defeated" - ?

OUR view on Jesus.

EXACT same like Christians apart from:

Didn't die.

This teaches us to kill, and dont even bring up killing to spread the word, the crusade was part christian.

Oh someone who knows more about the crusade then you, ever watched "the kindom of heaven" ? thoughts from pastors made this movie to spread the true word about the crusade, created by christians.

My view:
    Christian worshiped a HUMAN God. what differents is this to a statue?

Yeah..you keep saying a 6 year old can understand the Qur'an..
    I guess that's why you have Mujahideen wackos and "peaceful" Muslims right?
    Because it's so easy to understand..
    The Qur'an is obviously not that simple if Muslims are divided.

So..again flawed logic by you sir Muslim.
    Hmm. Christians blowing up abortion clinics? not terrorism at all. IRA? not a terrorist group at all.

...*sigh* i can accept theres some corrupt Muslims.

your head is around "We are all peaceful...blowing up abortion clinics is because they kill many children! ther MURDERERS!" yet you murdered them?

Christianity is PEACEFUL. but has corrupt people. [Crusaders, who still exist now growing in the UK (a.k.a EDL)]
    Judaism is PEACEFUL. but has corrupt people. [Zionist]
    Islam is PEACEFUL. but has corrupt people. [taliban]

you think christianity is all perfect..but your wrong, its something you have to accept before moving up a level. otherwise your stuck in the thought your all peaceful and the day christian terrorist show up on TV your going to doubt your religion so bad.

I'm just here for the love, but it can't happen if your view on Islam is "terror" and "waR", your BRAINWASHED by the media...I'm the Muslim here and im the one telling you there ARE corrupt ones.
    Last edited by Visiblegaming; 11-24-2010 at 09:33 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    GOD/ALLAH DAMN IT!

you stupid guy,the Crusades were made by Popes,and not all of Christianity participated.the Christianised Slavs and the rest of Orthodoxy never made a Crusade.(no,the 6th century attack wasn't a crusade)
    HE'S NOT HUMAN!HE'S INHUMAN!(lol)
    He's God,a part of the triadic God,the Son and came to earth to die so fools like you would be saved in the Apocalypse.Yes,our God saves all kinds of people.
    And,when you refer to Christians,mention which part of them you're talking about.And,try to understand Jesus,is a God in human form,maintaining his God-powers but having vulnerabilities like Hunger,sleep etc.
    Think of it as a dungeons and dragons game.

I'm gonna say something for the last time
    Jesus,1/3 of the Triadic God,the Messiah etc died on a cross to save humanity,when he could snap his fingers to show it to everyone.
    That's what religions are all about
    believing!
    If it was obvious,everyone would be Christian or Muslim.
    Closing,I'd like to say that JESUS ISN'T A HUMAN GOD /RAGE /RAGE
    Quote Originally Posted by Armalite42 View Post
    I am the sperm that won
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    Surprisingly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    whoever made this thread... you just got owned by Casavir...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    GOD/ALLAH DAMN IT!

you stupid guy,the Crusades were made by Popes,and not all of Christianity participated.the Christianised Slavs and the rest of Orthodoxy never made a Crusade.(no,the 6th century attack wasn't a crusade)
    HE'S NOT HUMAN!HE'S INHUMAN!(lol)
    He's God,a part of the triadic God,the Son and came to earth to die so fools like you would be saved in the Apocalypse.Yes,our God saves all kinds of people.
    And,when you refer to Christians,mention which part of them you're talking about.And,try to understand Jesus,is a God in human form,maintaining his God-powers but having vulnerabilities like Hunger,sleep etc.
    Think of it as a dungeons and dragons game.

I'm gonna say something for the last time
    Jesus,1/3 of the Triadic God,the Messiah etc died on a cross to save humanity,when he could snap his fingers to show it to everyone.
    That's what religions are all about
    believing!
    If it was obvious,everyone would be Christian or Muslim.
    Closing,I'd like to say that JESUS ISN'T A HUMAN GOD /RAGE /RAGE
    OMG! Only 2/3 of god is left! 1/3 died on a cross!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN! WE ARE DOOMED.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast