• Islam

21 55.26%
  • Infidel

17 44.74%
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Their must be at least 4 witnesses before your hands gets cut off. Other people who would like to steal will think twice.

Thats why there are so many thieves in western countries. You get to live in a luxe prison, pretty good food etc. And who pays it? The regular civilian.

In Saudia Arabia, it was praying time and all people in a shopping center have gone praying while you could steal anything you would like.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post
    Their must be at least 4 witnesses before your hands gets cut off. Other people who would like to steal will think twice.

Thats why there are so many thieves in western countries. You get to live in a luxe prison, pretty good food etc. And who pays it? The regular civilian.

In Saudia Arabia, it was praying time and all people in a shopping center have gone praying while you could steal anything you would like.
    Agreed.

If i was a poor tramp, who had a hard time living, i would do something to get myself in prison, more of a life then being on the streats.

In arabia, Prison exists but not like the western type.

western prison = come out you do it again.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by lies' View Post

Well, being in prison is better than being homeless in the survival aspect, but otherwise prison isn't such a good place.

So the middle east has no prisons?

And four witnesses is a bullshit claim. Because any decent thief would only have the one witness who caught him, the other witnesses would just be sheep and say "yeah, he stole." When in actuality they didn't see it, but only see that guys claim on it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    And four witnesses is a bullshit claim. Because any decent thief would only have the one witness who caught him, the other witnesses would just be sheep and say "yeah, he stole." When in actuality they didn't see it, but only see that guys claim on it.
    No it isn't, if the guy lies then he can get 100 whip slashes or w/e it is called in English.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Islam. Why islam is bad ? islam proposes good works. and islam for good people.
    Im muslim. Is not hard or bad. Try it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by T.Rex412 View Post
    Islam. Why islam is bad ? islam proposes good works. and islam for good people.
    Im muslim. Is not hard or bad. Try it.
    The definition of good and evil depends on your beliefs and religion, so ofc you would think of your acts as right and good. Now try to view, e.g. corporal punishment, things from an outsider's perspective.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Coeus View Post
    The definition of good and evil depends on your beliefs and religion, so ofc you would think of your acts as right and good. Now try to view, e.g. corporal punishment, things from an outsider's perspective.
    Agreed, but good and bad also includes understanding on what holy book you read.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    An oppressed populace with a lower crime rate will always be inferior to a free one with a greater crime rate.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    that's one of the parts were islam is proven to be inferior to judaism and christianity.soooo much women discrimination dude.
    every religion and country had discrimination,but this much,and even in your religion,clearly......
    Lol, Islam is against women discrimination.. your a retard tbh.

You claim because some maybe 0.0001% of the 2 billion Muslims around 1/3 of the world, discriminate women means Islam discriminates women? are you trying to tell me that them Irish Christians priests who paedophiled against young boys in a church orphanage makes all Christian priests pedos? are you actaully that UN-educated? please fucking stfu and learn about other religions before posting about them.

Quote Originally Posted by Casavir View Post
    that's one of the parts were islam is proven to be inferior to judaism and christianity.soooo much women discrimination dude.
    every religion and country had discrimination,but this much,and even in your religion,clearly......

You claim because some maybe 0.0001% of the 2 billion Muslims around 1/3 of the world, discriminate women means Islam discriminates women? are you trying to tell me that them Irish Christians priests who paedophiled against young boys in a church orphanage makes all Christian priests pedos? are you actaully that UN-educated? please fucking stfu and learn about other religions before posting about them.

Well, being in prison is better than being homeless in the survival aspect, but otherwise prison isn't such a good place.

So the middle east has no prisons?

Also, i dont understand why you have so much hate for a religion you obviously have absouetly no knowledge about?

So let me get this straight.

Islam is ok with people marrying 12-13 year olds, as long as they are in "love"?
    -And you can have a max of 4.
    -------------------------------

THIS IS A YES OR NO QUESTION.
    No, the reason for this is because Prophet Muhammed PBUH, yes did marry a girl who was young, but did not approach her in a sexual way till she was past puberty e.t.c, also this was around 1400 years ago, back in these days people married at a young age when they had gone through puberty, theres nothing wrong with that tbh. the only reason there are pedophiles is because the western invinted the word pedophile around 40-50 years ago, if the young person getting married agrees then who the fuck cares? its there choice and there choice only.

Please, your so un-educated, also you have no knowledge on the Islamic religion, tell you mother fucker, where the fuck did you personally hear/see muslim women getting mistreated? this is just a bullshit claim mother fuckers like you make to make islam look bad, look at the number of fucking pedo christians! i mean even priests! in a orphange church!!! pedophiled agaisnt young boys!, now you dont see every muslim saying ''Urgh fuck chrisitan priests, the fucking pedos'',

This so fucking badly frustrates me to see people like you flaming a religion that gets hundereds of converts daily? please watch a tv channel called Islam TV, they have Non-muslims converting on it daily. also islam is the biggest growing religion of the day. tell me why were getting so much converts? .. if were pedos, who abuse thier wifes? .. your seriously very stupid.
    Last edited by Jammydodgers; 11-14-2010 at 12:03 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammydodgers View Post

Also, i dont understand why you have so much hate for a religion you obviously have absouetly no knowledge about?

No, the reason for this is because Prophet Muhammed PBUH, yes did marry a girl who was young, but did not approach her in a sexual way till she was past puberty e.t.c, also this was around 1400 years ago, back in these days people married at a young age when they had gone through puberty, theres nothing wrong with that tbh. the only reason there are pedophiles is because the western invinted the word pedophile around 40-50 years ago, if the young person getting married agrees then who the fuck cares? its there choice and there choice only.

Please, your so un-educated, also you have no knowledge on the Islamic religion, tell you mother fucker, where the fuck did you personally hear/see muslim women getting mistreated? this is just a bullshit claim mother fuckers like you make to make islam look bad, look at the number of fucking pedo christians! i mean even priests! in a orphange church!!! pedophiled agaisnt young boys!, now you dont see every muslim saying ''Urgh fuck chrisitan priests, the fucking pedos'',

This so fucking badly frustrates me to see people like you flaming a religion that gets hundereds of converts daily? please watch a tv channel called Islam TV, they have Non-muslims converting on it daily. also islam is the biggest growing religion of the day. tell me why were getting so much converts? .. if were pedos, who abuse thier wifes? .. your seriously very stupid.
    The rage in this post made me pee a little.
    Just tossing that out there.

Thanks
    Lol, yes it is rage, rage to the fact that hundereds of un-educated kids hear something and believe it without proof.

Its like (example) Me saying your mums a slut, because i believe she had a one night stand once, and the only reason im saying it is cause the whole neighbourhood believe it and say it.

although its not true? , tell me how your mum would feel and how you would feel? (example not saying this is true)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammydodgers View Post
    Lol, yes it is rage, rage to the fact that hundereds of un-educated kids hear something and believe it without proof.

Its like (example) Me saying your mums a slut, because i believe she had a one night stand once, and the only reason im saying it is cause the whole neighbourhood believe it and say it.

although its not true? , tell me how your mum would feel and how you would feel? (example not saying this is true)
    My mom would laugh.

I wouldn't care. As long as the truth is known to the parties being inflicted by these false accusations, it doesn't matter.

Now, if anyone said they were going to kill my mum,
    well..that's a whole different story.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    My mom would laugh.

I wouldn't care. As long as the truth is known to the parties being inflicted by these false accusations, it doesn't matter.

Now, if anyone said they were going to kill my mum,
    well..that's a whole different story.
    Not really thats a bit extreme, his example was perfect and clear.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Visiblegaming View Post
    Not really thats a bit extreme, his example was perfect and clear.
    Not really what?

I got his example, and responded to it. Perfectly clear.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    An oppressed populace with a lower crime rate will always be inferior to a free one with a greater crime rate.
    :/ the sad part is that they don't desire freedom.

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast