Threaded View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Fuck you VISIBLEGAMING

Im tired of your bullshit, making shit up. What are you TRYING TO ACHIEVE?. For one, your pissing lot's of people off with your bullshit. The debate section is for debating, not ADVERTISING YOUR RELIGION. Thirdly, you say Christians should live up to the Bible lot's of times right? Why don't you live up to the Quran? Seriously, all i see you is trying to promote your religion ( i know i've mentioned this before ). You just go around debate section saying

"izlam is life"
    "allah is god"
    "quaran is holy"
    "Izlam is true religion

Do you see any Christians going around advertising religion, ffs.

To the point you are so RACIALLY motivated you even make a thread with your stupid facts about your religion. I thought debate section was for debating? not for fucking advertising and telling people about your religion.

Here is something for you. "ISLAM + SCIENCE = BULLSHIT"
    I can't believe you compare science with religion. You know that Judaism has the most scientific evidence compared with Christianity & Islam? Why isn't there more Jews that Muslims? That's because Science is a completely different thing from religion.

So please, stop going around the debate section advertising your religion, it's pissing lots of people off. This is mainly a gaming community, not a Mosque or some shit to advertise your religion.

I respect Islam, Judaism and all religions but you (Visiblegaming) and your fuckheads' clearly are ruining the reputation of Islam on MPGH.

Yay, here comes the -rep now.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr.1337 For This Useful Post:

dbradley18 (11-01-2010),Empire (10-30-2010),hackzerz (10-31-2010),NutriGrain (11-01-2010),[WhA]4FunPlayin (11-14-2010)